Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Look item gem lost

I forgot to remove the gem from the look Sands of the end times b4 the time ended
so that means i lost the gem or do i get it back if i contact support ??
It was a lvl 11 courtyard gem 
Thanks.

Comments

• You lost the gem.
    You can't get it back.

• Lord Elvin (AU1)Lord Elvin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 199
    that is why you don't put a level 11 gem on a look item
    - Lord Elvin, Loyal Deputy of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us
  • that is why you don't put a level 11 gem on a look item
    Noobish post.

Heard of a thing called free removal that is here for another month or so???

noob? was I the one that lost a level 11 gem because I forgot to take it off? I think not
    - Lord Elvin, Loyal Deputy of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us
  • wow (IN1)wow (IN1) Posts: 10
    I put it for war :)
    and free removal or not i have plenty of coins to spare
    It's just that i forgot to remove it.
    Well i needed help from players who can afford it
    not noobs like you.
    Has this happened to any1 else then would like to know what was the outcome
    thanks.
    Milf Hunter (INT1) said:
    You lost the gem.
    You can't get it back.

did you not see this comment?

wow (IN1) said:
    I put it for war :)
    It's just that i forgot to remove it.
    not noobs like you.
    Has this happened to any1 else then would like to know what was the outcome
    thanks.
    and why are you talking about coins? 
  • Hey @wow (IN1),

Just like @Milf Hunter (INT1) said in the post above, once the look item has expired any gems attached to it expires together with it and cannot be recovered.

Regards,

E8
    Ok guys thanks for the help.
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    Noobish post.

Heard of a thing called free removal that is here for another month or so???

no...plese don't sound like ottoman

but yeah elvin what you said was *synonym for noobish*  but what you said would be very correct usually, but as there is free removal right now if you have a look item then go ahead and put great gems on it

as for it being lost...yes, yes it is....when the look item goes the gem goes with it...usually you wouldn't put a good gem on it but it was good that you did cause there was free removal, unlucky and bad planning that you didn't remove it....when there's not free removal I wouldn't recommend putting good ones on unless you have tons of rubies or tons of gems

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    wow (IN1) said:
    I forgot to remove the gem from the look Sands of the end times b4 the time ended
    so that means i lost the gem or do i get it back if i contact support ??
    It was a lvl 11 courtyard gem 
    Thanks.
    It's just a level 11 gem, no big deal. You're talking about people being noobs and stuff and how you only want to hear from people that can afford it... 

If you could afford it you wouldn't have made this thread. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    "its just a level 11 gem, no big deal"

pffft yeah no biggy, i mean who doesnt just have hundreads of them lying around....useless, i mean i just put mine on ordinary chance of finding better equipment peices...thats how useless they are

Made by me using word

pffft yeah no biggy, i mean who doesnt just have hundreads of them lying around....useless, i mean i just put mine on ordinary chance of finding better equipment peices...thats how useless they are
    hehehe

He's talking like a baller and he can't afford losing a level 11 gem. I'm not saying it's not a big deal to other people, but the people he wants to respond aren't going to cry about it. 

He's the one that said:

wow (IN1) said:
    not noobs like you.

but in the same comment said:

wow (IN1) said:
    I rest my case. 
    perryl @ USA1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.

hehehe

He's talking like a baller and he can't afford losing a level 11 gem. I'm not saying it's not a big deal to other people, but the people he wants to respond aren't going to cry about it. 

He's the one that said:

wow (IN1) said:
    not noobs like you.

but in the same comment said:

wow (IN1) said:
    I rest my case. 
    he said that??? why should it matter if i can afford it or not...i know what hes talking about, i know what i was talking about..hes the idiot that forgot to take it off when we have free removal....he probably used that look item to send on a big attack.... he goes out and uses it a 4 wave attack all melee troops with mantlets and ladders, because IN1 knows nothing about attacking from what ive heard

Made by me using word
    First thing by afford i meant about the look item not the gem
    and ofcourse loosing a lvl 11 cy gem is a loss
    that's the reason i made this post
    but the people answering here are obviously noobs so i wanted a 100 percent sure answer who could afford a look item

And who are you calling a noob you sh*thole
    post a SS of your castles , commanders , castellens , battle reports , your hall of legends lvl and the number of max towers you have aswell as the achievement points. 
    Then lets see who is the noob here.

Thanks for the help guys whoever responded positively.
    Seems like i will have to remove gems from look next time b4 it ends.

never once did I call you a noob...I implied lord elvin was one...never actually said it though.....look, im sorry for dissing you and your server, im sure you are a good player....I was annoyed that you said ...

"Well i needed help from players who can afford it... not noobs like you."

because you are wrong there...I have bought that look item 2 or 3 times actually...aswell as even if I hadn't I know my facts and the answer I gave you was the correct answer, there is no way of getting it back...you made a silly mistake, and it was a costly one...

again sorry for dissing you, but next time don't dis first...especially when the facts you said were wrong

:) forgive me

Made by me using word
    wow (IN1) said:
    First thing by afford i meant about the look item not the gem
    and ofcourse loosing a lvl 11 cy gem is a loss
    that's the reason i made this post
    but the people answering here are obviously noobs so i wanted a 100 percent sure answer who could afford a look item

And who are you calling a noob you sh*thole
    post a SS of your castles , commanders , castellens , battle reports , your hall of legends lvl and the number of max towers you have aswell as the achievement points. 
    Then lets see who is the noob here.

The look item, you mean the item you can buy from 5 mins of Thorn? Or the one for 99k rubies? If you can afford the latter, you can afford to lose the gem, if you can afford the former, I applaud you. lol

Losing a level 11 courtyard gem is a loss, sure, but if you're such a baller why would you care? 

Yeah, we're all noobs. 

http://prntscr.com/fw17h2

http://prntscr.com/fw17qa

http://prntscr.com/fw184q

http://prntscr.com/fw17ym

Halls are 433 and 516 respectively. 

Achievement points are 15,110 and 17,355 respectively. 

I don't have any max towers because I never needed them. I'm maxing them now due to improved KR production. I'll have a minimum of 60 max towers on each server pretty soon. 

I don't need to show you casts, you seen comms, you can guess at casts. Same deal. All red. 

I don't have any battle reports to show right now. Well, I just did this hit a few mins ago but it was on a BC. 
    http://prntscr.com/fw19fd

That's not even a good hit, but whatever. 

If you really want to see reports well, I can't be bothered to screen a bunch of reports for you. I have 6 waves, they look like any other 6 wave report with a maxed invader looks. lol. 

I also have level 70 accounts on two other servers too, but they're not as high level or active. These are my two main accounts on the USA and Australian servers. Your server has much less competition as far as I know. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    See I didn't know if we lose gem or not if the looks is expired , so i posted this to find out if we lose or not.
    But here i find people talking shit to me that i was a fool who forgot to remove the gem and all.
    The main reason was to find out if i lose gem or not.
    and the time which i lost gem was free removal time and in the past i never tried to remove a gem so i didn't knew if rubies were required to remove them.
    I thought people would answer my question so i posted it and here i find people insulting me and my server.
    So i lost my temper and sorry for that.

And showing off here won't work perryl you noob
    I can confirm you are a noob if you don't have max towers (bcoz you don't need them LOL)
    http://prntscr.com/h07j11
    http://prntscr.com/h07jh5
    http://prntscr.com/h07k79

I can say that your MC is better looking than mine as i have placed top deco's all over the castles instead of only the main castle
    and comparing the A/cs is waste as my server has pretty low competition compared to other servers , I can agree on that.
    But as you have claimed you don't have max towers (as you don't need them :P) then i can proably guess what type of a player you are :P 
    btw i have more than 20 max towers in each kingdom except green. :D 
    Sorry to those people who i have offended (my offense was only meant for lord elvin and this perryl noob )

And having 6 waves yet failing to clear 7k troops and you are boasting about it seriously :O 
    and that too it being a npc :P 
    http://prntscr.com/h07plf
    all defense btw :P 
    http://prntscr.com/h07q4a
    8k defense rest offense

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file