Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Banned For Nothing

edited 10.07.2017 in Technical Assistance
Hello, My account was banned for nothing
http://prntscr.com/ftt8oc
There's also write "We have sent you an email" but i haven't still recived nothing
I wish know why you banned me, and what i do.
Thanks
Post edited by ĐîαßłΘ (INT1) on

Comments

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    well your user name does tell us you were hacking 

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Is just a name, this doesn't mean anythink
    well maybe GGS thought that the name was explaining what you were doing in the game

Made by me using word
  • Or maybe GGS get wrong, i think i wasn't doing anything extraordinary

• There's also write "We have sent you an email" but i haven't still recived nothing

Well that's good, what did the email say?
    did you use bots, have multis, be rude/rascist/abbusive/anything else mean over chat or PM, id u password share?

and did the email have any other infomation on it

Made by me using word
  • Sorry Raggle Fock but you have you misunderstood, their email isn't arrived yet
  • edited 11.07.2017
    i haven't any multis,but my brother also play GGE and we live in the same house, 
    one player has my password, but i think he is never logged with my profile,
    oh, about bots, no i don't.
    Post edited by ĐîαßłΘ (INT1) on
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    edited 10.07.2017
    Send a message to support, ask why your account has been blocked. And see if you can get something.
    And there is a reason why you got banned. May be a payment etc... 
    Here <- is a link to support.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Raggle Fock (US1)Raggle Fock (US1) Posts: 1,391
    edited 10.07.2017
    Sorry Raggle Fock but you have you misunderstood, their email isn't arrived yet
    then i think you mean you haven't received anything. not receiving nothing means you received something.

i haven't any multis,but my brother also play GGE and we live in the same house, 
    one player has my password, but i think he is never logged with my profile,
    oh, about bots, no i don't.
    It is sooo interesting that people who deny botting usually say that they have a relative or friend that also plays on their computer.

But since you admitted to sharing your password, and that's against the ToS, you should probably assume that's the reason for your ban.

Send a message to support, ask why your account has been blocked. And see if you can get something.
    And there is a reason why you got banned. May be a payment etc... 
    Here <- is a link to support.
    Muffins: thats useless, GGS has stated in the past that they will not respond to messages regarding bans. Don't tell him to create further spam for the support team that needs to help current players.
  • I Have alredy try to make it but... sorry for ignorance, i don't know what subject (http://prntscr.com/fttrnr) choose 
    i wouldnt say he was banned for Pword sharing...i doubt they new until he just admited it lol....could be something to do with your "brother" playing in the same house as you

Made by me using word
  • Raggle Fock (US1)Raggle Fock (US1) Posts: 1,391
    edited 10.07.2017
    i wouldnt say he was banned for Pword sharing...i doubt they new until he just admited it lol....could be something to do with your "brother" playing in the same house as you
    oh i completely agree shadow, was just pointing out that password sharing is also against ToS so he should just consider the ban for that, even though he does not admit to breaking any other rules. Like i said, there are sure a lot of banned players who say their brothers play on the same computer.
  • I Have alredy try to make it but... sorry for ignorance, i don't know what subject (http://prntscr.com/fttrnr) choose 
    None, don't send in a support request, it will not be looked at since you have been banned. GGS support DOES NOT respond to messages regarding bans.
    yeah their "brothers" :wink:

Made by me using word
  • what problem is if he has my password but he is never logged with my account? and my brother has his own computer, but we have the same connection
    what do you mean whats the problem?

its called password SHARING...you SHARED your password with him
    it is not  password sharing and them logging on...it is password sharing

Made by me using word
  • what problem is if he has my password but he is never logged with my account? and my brother has his own computer, but we have the same connection
    None if you don't tell anyone that he had your password. but since you told us he has your password that's a problem. You asked what you got banned for, it was most likely botting, however your admitted violation of the ToS is another reason you could get banned.
  • Ok, maybe you have right, but i've just read in the support that GGS bans
    1st time 6 Hour
    2nd time 12 Hour
    3rd time 24 Hour
    4th time Permanently, since i do this "Password sharing or how you call it", i should get banned only for 6 hours, since this is my first "error" (if we can call it so) in the game
  • Ok, maybe you have right, but i've just read in the support that GGS bans
    1st time 6 Hour
    2nd time 12 Hour
    3rd time 24 Hour
    4th time Permanently, since i do this "Password sharing or how you call it", i should get banned only for 6 hours, since this is my first "error" (if we can call it so) in the game
    i didn't say the ban was for password sharing. I'm saying you can just consider it for that. Most likely you were botting.
This discussion has been closed.