Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Storm Island FIX THE LINK FOR SENDING RESOURCES OVER FROM THE GREEN KINGDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this really sucks. I spent the resources and coins to go to Storm Island, sent over troops and tools, and now the link to send resources doesn't work. 
I am hitting islands to try to get resources to do upgrades, but this is going to take time. I am wasting time. I am not happy with this. 

Comments

• I sent tools and 1k imperial ranged troops to storm and nothing arrived all vanished, grumbles....

• It's the same for me and members of my alliance.  I have lost over 300 troops due to starvation  because the link from main to Storm doesn't work.  We are in the middle of an event! come on GG get this sorted.  It's hardly fair
  • I hope they are monitoring this ideas and suggestions forum section. This bug is costing us all, setting us back in the game. 
  • I hope they are monitoring this ideas and suggestions forum section. This bug is costing us all, setting us back in the game. 
    They fucking monitor how much money they are getting, nothing else.
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
  • no idea what you are talking about. I have no issue sending resources and/or troops over to storm from green. perhaps its your browser? I'm using chrome atm.
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    could be browser, but i doubt it...GGS are working on it

im using chrome too

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,236
    no idea what you are talking about. I have no issue sending resources and/or troops over to storm from green. perhaps its your browser? I'm using chrome atm.
    It doesn't affect everyone but it is a known issue that they are currently looking into. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
Sign In to comment.