Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Tax Collection Change - Is this a bug or intentional?

For the past couple of days the tax collection function has changed. When I am alerted to collect taxes, I click the money bag in the bottom right corner and then click to collect the taxes. That part remains the same as it has been previously. 

However after I collect the taxes the window disappears and there is a second alert from the corner prompting me to collect taxes. I have to click it again in order to pull up the window to choose the tax collection time period. 
In the past this window appeared automatically after I collected taxes. 

If this change was intentional then I am not happy with it. It requires an extra cursor movement and mouse click to get that menu to appear. 

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    no. who collects taxes
    I still collect taxes out of habit and because it bugs me to see the "Collect Taxes" prompt ignored. Only get like 70 coins an hour from Storm but for some reason the motions have been built into my muscle memory.

So yeah I would say this is an annoying change if intentional.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

Just had my taxes come due, and had no change in the process.

Clicked to collect, showed the success, and next screen asked what time frame I wanted to collect again.  No changes.

Must be a local glitch in yours.........

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• I am having the exact same issue as the OP. It started right after the update.  Does not matter if I refresh or not. Occurs 98% of the time.
    revina @ usa 1
  • I don't see the glitch you are talking about. What browser are you using?
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    no. who collects taxes
    Me n*gga, I get 95K for doing literally nothing from it, and increasing daily.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    just send out a couple nomad or sammy hits and youll get 95k easy....how many dwellings do you have?

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    just send out a couple nomad or sammy hits and youll get 95k easy....how many dwellings do you have?
    My EW and BS castles are all dwellings. I still hit 10 towers there, just at a lot slower rate.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• I don't see the glitch you are talking about. What browser are you using?
    I have two accounts. Now it is happening on only one of the accounts. I am using Opera browser presently as it is faster than Chrome or Firefox. I use it for both accounts. 

Weird. This only started happening after the recent update. 
  • just send out a couple nomad or sammy hits and youll get 95k easy....how many dwellings do you have?
    speaking of nomads, they are tougher to beat since the update. I am hitting level 81 nomads and losing lots of troops, way more now than before. Don't like it
  • It's happening to me too.  Somewhat annoying.
    Anonamous @ anonymous. I'll keep you guessing.

Good job TheCatGod for finding me.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    speaking of nomads, they are tougher to beat since the update. I am hitting level 81 nomads and losing lots of troops, way more now than before. Don't like it
    you must bee doing something wrong I still only loose 15-30 depending on the camp.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    you must bee doing something wrong I still only loose 15-30 depending on the camp.
    lol I loose 40+ with the lotus commander when every possible bonus is reduced when I hit on 2 flanks, and with melee in the courtyard. life doesn't like me

• Viability (US1)Viability (US1) Posts: 402
    edited 18.07.2017
    I don't see the glitch you are talking about. What browser are you using?
    I have two accounts. Now it is happening on only one of the accounts. I am using Opera browser presently as it is faster than Chrome or Firefox. I use it for both accounts. 

TWO ACCOUNTS? 

This should be moved to the technical area. We are seeing it as well. you click to collect taxes and rather than popping up the tax collection options it closes. You have to go and open it again. C'mon GGE you of all people know how to make a popup work .. you know ... offer after offer after offer getting in the way of game play.
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    I don't see the glitch you are talking about. What browser are you using?

Hope those 2 accounts are on different servers, or you just ratted yourself out for multiaccounting. lol 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    i love it when people stupidly admit on forums that they have 2 accounts, and they have no idea its against the rules.....there writing them selves a death wish

Made by me using word
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    i love it when people stupidly admit on forums that they have 2 accounts, and they have no idea its against the rules.....there writing them selves a death wish
    If they're on different servers its okay.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

If they're on different servers its okay.
    yeah i know...i have accounts on different servers....but i mean alot of people openly say they have 2 accounts or more on the same server

Made by me using word
  • Lets be real here guys its not like support's going to ban them anyway.

I have the issue as well, I'm going to ask about it.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    OxO (AU1) said:
    lol I loose 40+ with the lotus commander when every possible bonus is reduced when I hit on 2 flanks, and with melee in the courtyard. life doesn't like me
    you hit 2 flanks that is why , run all ranged on front and 1 flank 4 waves deep

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file