Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Link c0p (GB1)Link c0p (GB1) GB1 Posts: 103
    Is this the loot that we should get from a foreign castle?
    What level was the FL?
    Member of Eternia for 2018
    Top 5 Alliance Rankings
    Top 10 in all events

Leg 1 - 16/07/17
    Leg 100 - 02/04/18

GENERATION 36: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    That depends on the level and each foreign castle.

However, after the recent looting changes made for PvP, foreign castles and Bloodcrows were also affected. It sounds like GGE is working on fixing this, but without some sort of written note from GGE it's hard to tell.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • No it doesn't depends on the level at all!!!

70/800 my level.   70level fc of course.

5 days now fcs brings food less than a 20level baron.

I just been  forced to lower my army far far down, from 1.075.000 power points went to 930.000, so to be able to feed my army even if i attack fc over 50times per day. No way to get food anymore.  So GGE changes my game forcing me to be a middle average player. I am not ..this just makes me to preparing my leaving ... thanks GGE, keep going, If i wanted this kind of game I would playing farmvile!!
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    What level was the FL?
    he is ove  500 lvl  legndry :D
    Has the master builder ( Gem Building ) been changed, I swear it has cause i dint remember upgrading it but its a lvl 5 and i swear the first level benofits was 5% now its 1%

Link
    Top 5 Alliance Rankings
    Top 10 in all events

Leg 1 - 16/07/17
    Leg 100 - 02/04/18

GENERATION 36: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    yes it has been changed, there are now 35 levels insead of 5, every level gives 1% less rescources required

if you had a level 1 it will now be level 5
    if u had a level 2 it will now be 10
    3 would be 15
    4 would be 20
    5 would be 25

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
    yes it has been changed, there are now 35 levels insead of 5, every level gives 1% less rescources required

if you had a level 1 it will now be level 5
    if u had a level 2 it will now be 10
    3 would be 15
    4 would be 20
    5 would be 25
    Thanks i thought it had been, didnt look right

Top 5 Alliance Rankings
    Top 10 in all events

Leg 1 - 16/07/17
    Leg 100 - 02/04/18

• I took a some time off empire... When I came back there was this new nomad stuff and when I try to train attack troops and try to build it takes a very long time and has the word "slower" on it. What's this about?

Thanks
    Mal

NoMoreEvents

• Question about storm resource islands, do npc heroes (charmers) work while capping them or only occupation heroes (wayfarer)? 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• I took a some time off empire... When I came back there was this new nomad stuff and when I try to train attack troops and try to build it takes a very long time and has the word "slower" on it. What's this about?

Thanks
    Mal
    Sounds like you're under the bird.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

Thanks
    Mal
    Ah, forget about that. Have not used the bird in a while. Well thanks for the help

NoMoreEvents

Thanks
    Mal
    Ah, forget about that. Have not used the bird in a while. Well thanks for the help

no problem

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    I took a some time off empire... When I came back there was this new nomad stuff and when I try to train attack troops and try to build it takes a very long time and has the word "slower" on it. What's this about?

Thanks
    Mal
    you would be in protection mode, while in protection mode recruitment of troops and production of tools are "slower" and a lot slower too, you will need to get out of protection mode if you want it back to normal

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Hey, I need someone to just obliterate these players. They've been getting on my nerves and continue to harass me despite my lack of experience in the game. They target me constantly and i've asked them to stop. Can someone just sabotage and raid them a lot, in exchange for resources of your choice? Their names are whitepunk and gary24. Please can someone help!
  • I see the new commander set which has a lot of great courtyard bonuses.. for NPC. Since PvP is pretty much dead, the only "tough" attacks to carry out are carried out on the foreigners. I know foreigners aren't real people, but they are pretend "castles" so do they count as PvP or NPC? I'd be pretty cool if that courtyard bonus worked on foreigners. Anybody know?
    Personal Record stat dump (Yes, I know it's terrible)

Single Event Nomad/Samurai points record: 52,833
    Single Event Foreigners/Bloodcrow Glory Point Record: 2,124,329 glory
    Glory Title/Points Record: "The Fearless" -- 2.43 million glory
    Might Point Record: 719,230
    Single Attack Glory Record: 522.57k glory points (Bloodcrow castle)
    Most troops killed in one attack: 7,832, all defense (Bloodcrow castle)

Currently Legendary Level 249

• FL/BC are NPCs.

• Hi Angus
    After today's Emergency shut down, it would seem to be clear that gge have cut down the medal reward for defeating incoming khan attacks. This is very clear if you compare rewards before and after shutdown.

Perhaps some one from gge management would like to explain why this was done?  No good them saying nothing has changed because you do not need to be a maths teacher to spot the change before and after update.

Cheers

Bonzo Bad Dog
  • ossi78 (SKN1)ossi78 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 33
    the Legendary hall will it be so it's work against the nomads
    and not just 2 points in ther that works on them,?
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    FL/BC are NPCs.
    since when? all leg ,bonuses work so theyve always been 'castle lords'..thats why folks were annoyed during fi..bonuses were gone
    Shares @ au 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file