Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

No battle reasons??

Can someone tell me why an attack I launched did not happen because the message said, 'the target is no longer being held by its original owner or is under protection'?  There is no protection bird on display and the target has not been taken over - this was a retaliation attack seconds later so the castle is still under original ownership.
many thanks

Comments

• Did you send two hits, if the first hit was successful then the castle will be on cooldown so your second one will bounce 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Negan (CN1)Negan (CN1) Posts: 174
    Can someone tell me why an attack I launched did not happen because the message said, 'the target is no longer being held by its original owner or is under protection'?  There is no protection bird on display and the target has not been taken over - this was a retaliation attack seconds later so the castle is still under original ownership.
    many thanks
    Only Way this happens if when they relocate their castle, or you sent a few hits and won the first one, the other ones would bounce then.
    Negan @ CN1 

• Consider a case:

A new RV popped up and you sent capture attack.
    While sending your capture attack, the owner of the RV is system (barbarians, cultists whatever).

before your attack lands, someone else has already captured the RV, and he is now the owner of that RV

now when your attack lands, system will get a difference in ownership of the RV, and due to it, your attack will be bounced away.

This can also be a reason of you getting that message.
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
Sign In to comment.