Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    That's what I was looking here for too. GGE can't figure out how to distribute it i guess. Surprised?  lol 
    it comes  now with blue box  i gess we shall be  patione  leatel bit more  spiacly me :-)  

http://prntscr.com/fr1wrj
  • The Writer (US1)The Writer (US1) US1 Posts: 220
    well yes it is bad...but i think you are misunderstanding...and alot made this mistake.....you can sill use your current lucky pennis.....so if you have 1000 you will still be able to use all of them....what is happening is they will no longer rewards
    agean  you prove  gge  give  u some thing  or act the way u wise thats why u defend them so bad  you can use ur luky pinys  but  u know that no one is that stuped to make luky pinny to some stuped troops that they die for hunger or in bateel when they know it worth 2k rubys and the rubys  is used to do what u like to do with it   why they made it in 1 place  and now they remove it sso non ruby buyer cant never have chanse with ruby players  100%  for sure  so please if u dont have good thing to say  dont spam the forum with useles  defending  aloot will stope game  or dont  buy rubys cuse of this updates 
    regards
    okay...I know this is a little late, but I just want to say the following: What is ur issue? can u reconfirm what u were actually talking about? cause I don't know if I fully understood what u were complaining about? thanks
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    agean  you prove  gge  give  u some thing  or act the way u wise thats why u defend them so bad  you can use ur luky pinys  but  u know that no one is that stuped to make luky pinny to some stuped troops that they die for hunger or in bateel when they know it worth 2k rubys and the rubys  is used to do what u like to do with it   why they made it in 1 place  and now they remove it sso non ruby buyer cant never have chanse with ruby players  100%  for sure  so please if u dont have good thing to say  dont spam the forum with useles  defending  aloot will stope game  or dont  buy rubys cuse of this updates 
    regards
    It's hard to tell what you're saying here, but from what I understand, this is the general idea:
    "Again, you prove that when GGE gives you something or acts the way you want, you defend them so that you can use your lucky pennies. But no one is stupid enough to trade their pennies for a few troops that die of hunger or in battle instead of earning 2,000 rubies which you can use to your liking. Why do they now only give out pennies for 1st place prizes and plan to remove it so that we will never stand a chance against ruby whales? So please, if you don't have anything good to say, don't spam the form with useless defending. Many people are going to stop buying rubies or quit the game because of these recent updates."

Please understand that I'm not trying to criticize you for not writing in perfect English, as it's clear that English isn't your first language (nor do I claim that I write in perfect english:smile:). Just trying to make it easier for other players to translate.

NOW, moving on to the POINT of this post...
    All that Shadow_21 is doing is clarifying that lucky pennies can still be used, not claiming that the penny shop is a worthwhile invest meant. He is also not saying that he supports the update—in fact the first thing he said is "well yes it is bad"—he's just trying to eliminate confusion here.

@Madara. (INT1)
    @Shadow_21 (AU1)

Madara. (INT1) said:
    BTW  i heared that we cant get coins any more from nomaids and samrais  is that  true ?!?!?!?!  if yes  then this game is totaly  FAked UPPP  i hope  i am  worng
    I highly doubt it. Where did you here this?

All the best,
    Blue
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370

lol^^^ thanks for clearing up what I said....although im preety sure it was clear the first time

a lot of people have had the confusion that the actual wishing well is being taken out...this is not the case, the opportunity to receive lucky pennies from rewards, marauder, or anywhere else is being taken out....so as long as you have lucky pennies in store you can continue to use them

here it a part of angs post that a lot of people missed, skipped over or were just so overwhelmed the didn't take notice of it

"Don't panic! The wishing well will still be available for you to turn the pennies you already own into rubies, as originally intended. Additionally, you will have the chance to transform those pennies into valuable items for immediate use!"

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Charlotte21 (AU1)Charlotte21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 130
    Can someone tell me what event is up at the conclusion of sams? thanks :blush:
    "Revenge" sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it "Returning the favor."
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 576
    prob Khan..the new one as the update happens 7th oz time
    Shares @ au 1
  • Charlotte21 (AU1)Charlotte21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 130
    prob Khan..the new one as the update happens 7th oz time
    thank you :smiley:
    "Revenge" sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it "Returning the favor."
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    Shadow_21 (AU1)

well  when you spind your luky pennys  then u can no longer  get them and for non ruby buyers  it is a problem  even for me  that i buy ruby 1 in month or 2  but stell it is  not  good  and  you when say it is bad  but then talk as a defender of the update that wwhat makes me angry

TheBlueIcicle (US1) 

hi  to you   so  if you cheack his other posts  about this game you will undrestand me  and  see  the what he do is takeing gge  side in there bad choese    and  the bad means  bad  for us not  for gge  cuse they only do it so they make more money 

PS -  sorry that my english  on papers  are bad  but in talking is much beter :-) 
  • Since they have delayed the start of the new Kahn event, I too am wondering if there will be something else starting tomorrow?  
    Shadow_21 (AU1)

well  when you spind your luky pennys  then u can no longer  get them and for non ruby buyers  it is a problem  even for me  that i buy ruby 1 in month or 2  but stell it is  not  good  and  you when say it is bad  but then talk as a defender of the update that wwhat makes me angry

TheBlueIcicle (US1) 

hi  to you   so  if you cheack his other posts  about this game you will undrestand me  and  see  the what he do is takeing gge  side in there bad choese    and  the bad means  bad  for us not  for gge  cuse they only do it so they make more money 

PS -  sorry that my english  on papers  are bad  but in talking is much beter :-) 
    well im sorry i made you angry....but that was my opinion....i find it bad, cause yes  i use  it...but i can see were GGS is coming from....and there areother ways to get rubies.....youve probably read all my comments about this, they are all very mixed

Made by me using word
  • hi guys, just been reseting my level 90 samurai camp to make more hits on it but unfortunately for me the game lagged and made me spend 10k rubies  (l now have 1k left) instead of a time skip. not only that but after this new update it will be near impossible to obtain that again as I am a non ruby buyer, if anyone has any tips or suggestions I'd be really greatful 
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 576
    Since they have delayed the start of the new Kahn event, I too am wondering if there will be something else starting tomorrow?  
     i quote "Hey everyone,

We would just like to give you a little insight into the event schedule for this month:

• 5th - 11th of July - Foreign Invasion
    Event schedule for the next Long Term point event: 

• 11th - 15th of July - Nomad Invasion
    • 15th - 19th of July - Bloodcrow Invasion
    • 19th - 23d of July - Samurai Invasion
    • 23d - 28th of July - Foreign Invasion
    • 28th of July - 1st of August - Nomad Invasion
    • 1st - 6th of August - Bloodcrow Invasion
    The Battle for Berimond will start on the 24th and finish on the 28th of July. "
    Shares @ au 1
    hi guys, just been reseting my level 90 samurai camp to make more hits on it but unfortunately for me the game lagged and made me spend 10k rubies  (l now have 1k left) instead of a time skip. not only that but after this new update it will be near impossible to obtain that again as I am a non ruby buyer, if anyone has any tips or suggestions I'd be really greatful 

well GGS deliberately puts the ruby option near the other option you want to use, just so you accidently miss click, then you have to buy rubies

as for there being now way to get them, yes you will not be able to get those rubies back as it was not GGS's fault that you clicked it....and it isn't near impossible to get rubies for non ruby players....attack towers and forts, they give loads of rubies....when berrimond comes around they give lots....also as long as you have lucky pennies you can still sue them in the well...you just cant win anymore

Made by me using word
  • Helium (US1)Helium (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    Great plan GGE, stripping the loot from the Foreign Invaders,  I like getting almost nothing for the troops I lose.
    Helium @ usa 1
  • Great plan GGE, stripping the loot from the Foreign Invaders,  I like getting almost nothing for the troops I lose.
    Don't feel bad gge not smart enuf to play their own game to know how fuk'd up the changes they made really are. I see peeps leveling more towers in outter's for when WoR isn't on.. personally I donate all I'm looting right now minus tool making stuff..
  • Anyone know what level you need to be to spy on level 70s?

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    Am I right that the apprentice blacksmith is here for another 3 events?

And that there is a short break after the next one, before the final two?

Also, is free gem removal ending when the blacksmith does, in August?

Cheers
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
    Anyone know what level you need to be to spy on level 70s?
    lol why do you wanna spy level 70s then  :D 
    chinese server...were all looking to steal ops..and most are from 70s, but we cant spy on them

Made by me using word
  • 2 members of our alliance reported attack and/or defense troops suddenly disappearing, in sands map and empire, no lack of food nor was there an attack.  Has anyone else had this occur?
    2 members of our alliance reported attack and/or defense troops suddenly disappearing, in sands map and empire, no lack of food nor was there an attack.  Has anyone else had this occur?

were they attacked?....did they station them somewhere else? are they out on an attack? they could have starved and then there was no lack of food because we were all gifted food

Made by me using word
Sign In to comment.