Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Compensation for players who completed hall under old guidelines

Well here we sit again with GG  determining to reconfigure what we have worked hard to complete  with time and our money and with a ton of effort to achieve what we thought was the pinnacle for the hall ,,,,,,,,,there are a group of existing players who finished the hall with the required resources set forth by GG , now they have changed the required resources kingdom and others to all that means others will not have to work as hard to get what we had to put out ....they talk about fairness and level playing field , I have one simple question where is the compensation for those who have spent millions in resources to complete the hall at the old standards,, ALL WHO HAVE COMPLETED THE HALL PRE - DATING THE LOWERED REQUIREMENTS SHOULD BE COMPENSATED....I  SUGGEST THE DIFFERENCE IN RESOURCES NOW  REQUIRED...   my best guess would be 1 to 2 million res in every cat and maybe a 500 po item for completing hall before cutting the effort it takes to complete in half...how can anything be fair when you lower the requirements for an achievement and not compensating those who completed it at the higher rate... this is nothing short of stealing and complete bullshit
erictucker22 @ usa 1
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

Comments

• any moderator out there or GG employee feel free to enlighten us
    erictucker22 @ usa 1
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
  • There is no reason to compensate, you paid for the right to have the HoL completed before others. That is still the case.

As always you have two options:
    1) keep playing this game
    2) quit
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370

well no there will be no compensation...I mean you've already completed it...I wouldn't be complaining, those of us that havnt still have the long journey ahead of us

also a lot of people that did complete the hall used the loot exploit from war castles....most people that have completed it have done that

if you completed it fairly, then you are one of few

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    any moderator out there or GG employee feel free to enlighten us
    No chance their going to compensate us for our builds. Granaries are also super cheap now!

I actually think it's great. It will help decrease the power gap and maybe the dirty casuals can build more (and then we can take their resources).

:)

Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • There is no reason to compensate, you paid for the right to have the HoL completed before others. That is still the case.

As always you have two options:
    1) keep playing this game
    2) quit
    Eric also has option C) attack everyone, steal their resources, sell their children!

any moderator out there or GG employee feel free to enlighten us
    No chance their going to compensate us for our builds. Granaries are also super cheap now!

I actually think it's great. It will help decrease the power gap and maybe the dirty casuals can build more (and then we can take their resources).

erictucker22 @ usa 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,021
    nobody told  you to hurry with building it. :)

when you buy a car  they wouldn't compensate you for the new updates on the next car.
    flug @ nl 1
  • Valid points should a looked at it from that perspective
    erictucker22 @ usa 1
  • Feel free to complain about the horrible looting rates we now are receiving lol. No one has found a way to get more than like 36K per hit, it seems....lame!
  • nobody told  you to hurry with building it. :)

when you buy a car  they wouldn't compensate you for the new updates on the next car

the car has no updates , just cheaper now
    erictucker22 @ usa 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,032
    lol its a shame but a majority of players who got their hall high(6 waves) exploited the resource farming which isnt bad it was there to be exploited so people who genuinely got max halls from buying KRs(ruby whales) are the ones who should be feeling robbed lmao 

what about people who maxed it out with legitimate PvP ONLY and bought tools for that (even more exepensive) those feel robbed af (and yes people like that exist)

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • GGE has decided to "balance" the game in the only way possible. New players can now have everything the rest of use spent years and lots of money on in a month if they log in once a day. They need to stop listening to the whiny 2 day a week players that say they cant keep up, if they want to play that little figure out ways to protect them, not make them equal for nothing.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,032
    GGE has decided to "balance" the game in the only way possible. New players can now have everything the rest of use spent years and lots of money on in a month if they log in once a day. They need to stop listening to the whiny 2 day a week players that say they cant keep up, if they want to play that little figure out ways to protect them, not make them equal for nothing.
    I loot 20-30+mil a week and I did not use warloot and was unable to keep up HoL and Granaries, and I did pvp multiple times a week.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • GGE has decided to "balance" the game in the only way possible. New players can now have everything the rest of use spent years and lots of money on in a month if they log in once a day. They need to stop listening to the whiny 2 day a week players that say they cant keep up, if they want to play that little figure out ways to protect them, not make them equal for nothing.
    exactly my point, you even the playing field by penalizing those who took the time effort and money to do what you set as the achievement goal.... now just as what we have in society those that cry loud enough get something others have logged on for years to achieve,,, GG has made this a joke nothing more than a participation prize everyone gets a ribbon for playing.... if it wasn't hard to get whats the point in making it an achievement as for those who site warloot as the reason not being able gain the goal,, the ability to loot was the same for everyone , the desire and the will to accomplish the task, well not everyone had that
    erictucker22 @ usa 1

• erictucker22 @ usa 1
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    GGE has decided to "balance" the game in the only way possible. New players can now have everything the rest of use spent years and lots of money on in a month if they log in once a day. They need to stop listening to the whiny 2 day a week players that say they cant keep up, if they want to play that little figure out ways to protect them, not make them equal for nothing.
    exactly my point, you even the playing field by penalizing those who took the time effort and money to do what you set as the achievement goal.... now just as what we have in society those that cry loud enough get something others have logged on for years to achieve,,, GG has made this a joke nothing more than a participation prize everyone gets a ribbon for playing.... if it wasn't hard to get whats the point in making it an achievement as for those who site warloot as the reason not being able gain the goal,, the ability to loot was the same for everyone , the desire and the will to accomplish the task, well not everyone had that
    The game mechanics are tedious and boring. It takes a special kind of addict to do what we've done in what passes for gGE, so it kind of makes sense that they're making everything easier for newcomers.

It won't save the game though, considering they're moving increasingly toward a pay to win, player versus environment game and much, much more interesting pve games exist already.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • agreed, the facts are though just to enhance you're point made about making it easier for newcomers the byproduct of that is that they just made it easier for us addicts too so the false impression that you get is that you have made a more level playing field ...which I don't get at all GG has always been level nothing is offered to anyone that isnt offered to all the only thing that causes disparity is the ability of some ...anyways back to what i was saying in regards to making it easier, well if you made it easier for the newcomers you also made it easier for us addicts thereby distancing the gap between those that work and those that whine...they have just made it easier for all, we will be able to carry even more troops now thanks to there "fix"
    erictucker22 @ usa 1
  • heck i know players who still cant get gge support to replace there troops after the last log in bug
     so dont think gge will do right by any player i hope they do but history shows gge  dont really care about players
Sign In to comment.