Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Foreigner loot is a joke since the update

I'm lucky if I can loot 10,000 food on a castle right now. This update made feeding troops a lot harder. Makes no sense to get such little loot with the amount of time it takes for an attack. What happened to 40k+ food per hit? My loot capacity is still well over 40k and I am focusing on food.

Comments

• They have killed the game. There is no point in hitting wor/bc castles with the new loot totals and no point in pvp battles. Why would I risk 3k troops and 600 plus ruby tools for little to no loot. Great job gge
    shortbox @ usa 1
  • Agree, after the update i am lucky if i am able to loot 10K food from my fc even when my looting capacity is close to 60K-65K.
    This is completely unwanted now that the war loot bonus is gone, it's more difficult to feed troops and now reduced loot from FCs, WTF!

-Ather
    Ather @ Germany1, Asia1, Australia1 and Italy1
    Drake @ Asia1

Milestones:
    • 100K Mp reached at level 35 with glory title King Ather The Great
    • 200K Mp reached at level 45 with glory title King Ather The Vicious
    • 11 million weekly  loot reached at level 40
    Alliance: The Seperatists

Part of GoodGame Empire for 3 years now.
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    They have killed the game. There is no point in hitting wor/bc castles with the new loot totals and no point in pvp battles. Why would I risk 3k troops and 600 plus ruby tools for little to no loot. Great job gge
    It's disappointing. Hopefully, it was just an oversight and will be corrected in a hotfix. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    Yeah, would like a GGE comment here.

I seem to be capped at 36k of whatever resource. I sent a massive loot com with a full 6 wave and only picked up 36k of each loot.

This is poor.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    Yeah, would like a GGE comment here.

I seem to be capped at 36k of whatever resource. I sent a massive loot com with a full 6 wave and only picked up 36k of each loot.

This is poor.
    I can confirm they're looking into it. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • If GGE doesn't fix this, a lot are gonna quit. Looting was one of the biggest parts of the game, and that was ruined by this update.
  • Daan IX (US1)Daan IX (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    Calling this new update a 'joke' is being much too kind....I"ve had some FL castle wins only to bring back less than 1K of food loot..a team member took home 341 foot loot and she is a 70/248 player......today, an 800+ FL castle win netted me about 1900 food loot.....this is total bullshit.  I'm getting close to telling gge to eff off, i'm done. ... there are other options out there.  And  you do see gge pushing their ad for discount food...anything for a profit by  those moronic assholes who are messing up this game.
  • Unless a target is basically empty on everything, if I send out 120k capacity worth of troops, I expect to bring home that much total loot. Its really not that much when split up between many things. The idea of the update was supposed to get rid of the loot coming out of thin air to render farms/multis obsolete, not making PvP and fc's obsolete.

Additionally I don't think the alliance loot capacity is working correctly either. After update I put some troops in attack on attack screen, added up how much loot they would carry, and the loot total in the bottom left box was maybe 2% higher, not the 40% it should be since our alliance maxed the new loot perk right away. I checked this vs a target at was with as well, even though it no longer says it has to be "war loot" to get the extra 40%

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Hey! Now a robber barron can be a foreign lord. You get more food/wood/stone. And you lose less troops. They should make that rb give's glory now these days. :lol:
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    Why reduce the loot from FI/BC?! Just to tick us off?! LOL
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    It's like they want people to quit the game lol. 

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    they will probably change it, cause there has been a lot of complaints and it is a serious issue

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    I sure hope it gets changed soon 5 waves of hungry troops are to dumb to loot anymore than 6k food anymore the last 3 i hit all gave between 5 and 5.5k food next attacks im not going to focus on food and see how much i get but the loot isnt the worst thing this round for me im getting pretty much all 800s with atleast 80 melee and ranged on the cast what the hell happened to the 500s i have complained about getting nothing but them in the past but what im getting now is much much worse bring back 500s please
    I sure hope it gets changed soon 5 waves of hungry troops are to dumb to loot anymore than 6k food anymore the last 3 i hit all gave between 5 and 5.5k food next attacks im not going to focus on food and see how much i get but the loot isnt the worst thing this round for me im getting pretty much all 800s with atleast 80 melee and ranged on the cast what the hell happened to the 500s i have complained about getting nothing but them in the past but what im getting now is much much worse bring back 500s please

no no no...please make up your mind what do you want 500s 800s 8000s!!!

"I use to be indecisive...now im not so sure"

Made by me using word
    we need more variety wether its 500s or 800s if your getting them its all your getting its attacking the same shit for 6 days i dont mind getting 500s or 800s but i hate when its the same thing over and over its so tedious have some with all attackers have some with 2k troops have some with 8k i would kill for one of them at this point 
    ohh yes...6day FLs..what was going on in GGS's head...

Made by me using word
    ohh yes...6day FLs..what was going on in GGS's head...
    Not the first time we have had a 6 day Fori/BC event but hopefully the last 4 days is more than enough time for any event 
Sign In to comment.