Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion thread: July 2017 Content package

Comments

• Jack BellowsIII (US1)Jack BellowsIII (US1) US1 Posts: 118
    edited 07.07.2017

Does anyone want to try and prove the NPC looting has changed AT ALL with this new update? The only difference I have seen is more KRES in the different kingdoms from hitting towers. There is no difference in the loot i have looted from last week till today. I am having a hard time believing that the 5 finger HoL upgrade works, or the 40% research works OR the alliance 40% works AT ALL!

Im using a 70% looter on a lvl 81 tower in green. a week ago i was getting 14k wood 13k stone 30k food and 700 ore. .... today Ive made multiple hits against lvl 81 towers and what im getting now..... 15k wood 15k stone 31k food and 4k ore.....

What has changed in loot NPC in the week..... 5 finger discount (50% MORE LOOT WHEN LOOTING NPC) Research changed (40% MORE LOOT WHEN LOOTING NPC) Alliance war time loot bonus changed to a GENERIC 40% more loot capacity (LOL no evidence that, that is even being applied) AND after the update we get a revision that the MARAUDER no longer adds more loot to NPC just to PVP.... so that's -20% loot all said in done the math looks like this.....

last weeks NPC looting + (50%+40%-20%) = last weeks NPC looting +70%........

last week i was looting 57,700 rezzies after update im looting 65,000 that's just under 13% MORE than last week.

SO is there a new cap on what we can loot from NPC's? are Loot commanders worthless? OR the reality that the changes you did, simply didn't get implemented. And we have to wait for a HOT FIX???

Loot a lvl80 Tower in Storm w/ a 70% looter and get back to me on are looters worthless.. lol

If u guys wanna get chow its the fastest way to get stuff is via one tower or another w/ 70% looters.. So the looter is not dead.. Just peeps having alot of neg chow is going to hurt them wherever it is.. Cuz WoR isn't doing much for alot of peeps..
    Only peeps freaking out are the one's that haven't lvl'd up their towers in green or other places.. so them taters best look out.. cuz them folks going to be going hunting.. lol

Gotta Luv the fact I had maxxed Master builders now there's 10 more lvl's can u say a gge gouge?
    Post edited by Jack BellowsIII (US1) on
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    One very important question I want answered is kind of quests  Ivory Queen needs? Is it time sensitive? 
    I wonder, is it just another monthly event? Or is it something in addition to a monthly event? 

You know, I heard somewhere that they were worried they were giving us too much rewards. So, in traditional GGS manner, they are going to add another reward system to balance the rewards we get from event rewards with more event rewards. 
    if you look in your quest book , the last quest will show what you have to do to get a piece of the new Ivory Queen armor , first piece is once sami comes to town , you have to collect 35,000 tokens to get the armor. So it maybe the monthly or another way to receive special armor
  • test19PCPP (US1)test19PCPP (US1) US1 Posts: 126
    removing the wishing well? Once again  you are proving that this is a "pay to win"game. The number of players leaving the game increases each time you do something like this..soon the maps will be full of ruins. 

There were SIX near me when I checked earlier this week (still 5 in ruins), just in a 20-click area. One of those is an L70 who has a similar might point count to me.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 07.07.2017
    I wonder why the mods seem to be unresponsive to our complaints on this thread. Although they responded to our earlier comments on this thread at it would seem as if they stopped responding to us. We have made many complaints on the forum about the apprentice coin maker, at least some of us upgrading the wishing well to level 10 which costed us a lot of rubies, and apparently no more lucky pennies at least for the time being, but I have yet to see any response back from them about complaints regarding those things which I think is kind of funny because that only proves how unreliable mods can be sometimes. All I got to say is that the lucky pennies had better return back eventually at some point and if they continue losing more money from the game even after they have removed the lucky pennies it might make them wish that they had kept the lucky pennies in the game. Even if their value was to be permanently reduced from 2k to 1k more when doubled at least that is better than making the wishing well entirely useless when you run out of lucky pennies. lol.

Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Does anyone want to try and prove the NPC looting has changed AT ALL with this new update? The only difference I have seen is more KRES in the different kingdoms from hitting towers. There is no difference in the loot i have looted from last week till today. I am having a hard time believing that the 5 finger HoL upgrade works, or the 40% research works OR the alliance 40% works AT ALL!

Im using a 70% looter on a lvl 81 tower in green. a week ago i was getting 14k wood 13k stone 30k food and 700 ore. .... today Ive made multiple hits against lvl 81 towers and what im getting now..... 15k wood 15k stone 31k food and 4k ore.....

What has changed in loot NPC in the week..... 5 finger discount (50% MORE LOOT WHEN LOOTING NPC) Research changed (40% MORE LOOT WHEN LOOTING NPC) Alliance war time loot bonus changed to a GENERIC 40% more loot capacity (LOL no evidence that, that is even being applied) AND after the update we get a revision that the MARAUDER no longer adds more loot to NPC just to PVP.... so that's -20% loot all said in done the math looks like this.....

last week i was looting 57,700 rezzies after update im looting 65,000 that's just under 13% MORE than last week.

SO is there a new cap on what we can loot from NPC's? are Loot commanders worthless? OR the reality that the changes you did, simply didn't get implemented. And we have to wait for a HOT FIX???

Loot a lvl80 Tower in Storm w/ a 70% looter and get back to me on are looters worthless.. lol

If u guys wanna get chow its the fastest way to get stuff is via one tower or another w/ 70% looters.. So the looter is not dead.. Just peeps having alot of neg chow is going to hurt them wherever it is.. Cuz WoR isn't doing much for alot of peeps..

Ive looted many lvl 80 forts in Storm Jack. I was just trying to stress that when looting a NPC with these new changes that we should be getting more. Something isn't adding up correctly. When I use my looter in storm I get 20k aqua. When I use a generic commander I get 12k. So I know that the 70% loot commander is still working. But the same amount of aqua and other resources is what I am still looting even though we should be looting more.

I tried to illustrate the NPC loot changes that took place today and I added what I was looting pre-update and what im looting post update. There's only 13% difference. And a lot of that difference is actually being made up by the increase in KRES from towers.

Have you seen better reports of looting NPC post update (minus the fact we get a lot more KRES in NPC hitting now) Just your basic resources (food/wood/stone) ??

MacD

edited 07.07.2017

Does anyone want to try and prove the NPC looting has changed AT ALL with this new update? The only difference I have seen is more KRES in the different kingdoms from hitting towers. There is no difference in the loot i have looted from last week till today. I am having a hard time believing that the 5 finger HoL upgrade works, or the 40% research works OR the alliance 40% works AT ALL!

Ive looted many lvl 80 forts in Storm Jack. I was just trying to stress that when looting a NPC with these new changes that we should be getting more. Something isn't adding up correctly. When I use my looter in storm I get 20k aqua. When I use a generic commander I get 12k. So I know that the 70% loot commander is still working. But the same amount of aqua and other resources is what I am still looting even though we should be looting more.

I tried to illustrate the NPC loot changes that took place today and I added what I was looting pre-update and what im looting post update. There's only 13% difference. And a lot of that difference is actually being made up by the increase in KRES from towers.

Have you seen better reports of looting NPC post update (minus the fact we get a lot more KRES in NPC hitting now) Just your basic resources (food/wood/stone) ??

MacD

Come on now everyone knows how gge math is compared to the rest of the world.. lmao..

I really think gge wants to shit can this game as much as they sabotaging the game.. They aren't doing it to make a profit..
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    The gems for the next long term event commander have been nerfed so we can't mix and match to increase range/melee strength against npc! LOL

Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    u know....I hope GGE realizes that those of us playing their game are NOT stupid. we are all intelligent people; who should at least have a pretty good idea about how the world works and how a business works. I mean, lets not kid ourselves: this IS a business, at the end of the day, so they MUST make money; because no money=no game=unemployed. therefore, they MUST charge money for rubies in order to make this game free to play. But what I'm noticing a lot of is:

Us: "We want this and this....reverse update, we don't like it"

Them: "don't care. we need money to keep this game going."

But.....I wonder.......HAS GGE EVER stopped to think about the people who actually PLAY this game and are MAKING THEM money? Because if they would only listen to us, then they would be making ALOT more money bc more people would be playing this game.

Listening=happy gamers=ruby spending=profits=big paychecks for GGE vs. not listening =furious gamers=no ruby spending=no profits=no money for GGE=no game=unemployed.

It's quite simple, really. Just saying.............
    You made more sense when this was your thought process. 
    well...my thought process changed bc I realized that they NEED money to keep this game going. that comment of mine was before I realized that in saying that, I was basically saying, "you guys should just give us as many rubies as we want for free"
    perryl (US1) said:

I found the exchange between @The Writer (US1) and @perryl (US1) a very clear example of the different types of games being played.  As has been said many time before, this game can be played about a dozen different ways. 

Some require the free Rubies, others don't.

All viewpoints are right based on how that person plays.

At the end of the day, the removal on the Pennies will negatively effect more than it won't, and NO ONE will benefit from it.

The GGS way...........

I disagree. Our exchange wasn't a clear example of that at all. 

Give me a non-ruby player with ruby development having this debate with me and it would, but this player has no clue how many rubies are required to fully develop a castle. 

I don't think it makes sense for GGS to listen to people that aren't actually playing the game. The rest of our game should not be shaped by the people that don't know how the game is currently shaped. 
    just so we are both clear......I don't BUY rubies. But I DO spend rubies from rewards and such. I save my rubies up for things I want without ever having to buy rubies. so......you tell me what defines a "fully developed castle" means to you?
    I'm aware you don't buy rubies, but you have no ruby development. 

http://prntscr.com/fr49e5

This is a perfect example of an undeveloped castle. This player is level 48. This player is you. 

and now here is an example of a well-developed castle at level 42. A lower level player than the one shown above. 

http://prntscr.com/fr4aet

Okay...the only real difference I see is that the level 42 has a LOT of PO items. still don't think I HAVE to or MUST spend rubies to play this game effectively. Not saying i'll never spend rubies, but If I don't want it or if I feel I don't need to, why should I? I'm happy to play the game the way I am now. (btw...I know my castle's a little underdeveloped, lol... still working on it

You may be able to buy the things you want or think you need, for now, but the things you actually need? You won't be able to afford those without extensive effort or spending money. 

A fully developed castle looks more like this. 

http://prntscr.com/fr4by4 or http://prntscr.com/fr4cfz

I guess these aren't even necessarily fully developed, though. 

I guess a truly full developed castle would look like this

http://prntscr.com/fr4d0u or http://prntscr.com/fr4doi

Most of the buildings in these pictures you've never even seen...

It's a simple fact. You have no idea how many rubies are required to fully develop a castle. So, you couldn't possibly understand the value of rubies. 
    since when did rubies become a requirement to build up or upgrade buildings? (excluding the actual ruby buildings themselves)

Uh...ruby buildings = competitiveness. No ruby buildings = weak player.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • test19PCPP (US1)test19PCPP (US1) US1 Posts: 126
    Also, I have noticed that the KRES that is needed isn't changed for the tavern (which needs a crazy amount), the encampment for the next level (L6, though I'm 122 LL away from that), and the Guardhouse (un-upgrade-able until LL170).
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 07.07.2017
    I wonder why the mods seem to be unresponsive to our complaints on this thread. 

You gotta try something like this to get their attention: @BM ang1243

Also, there seems to be a bug with the battle reports. After a victory, sometimes the "troops in the hospital" bar is grayed out and unclickable when my troops die and are in the hospital. Doesn't seem to happen all the time, though. 
    Post edited by Raymondmay11 (US1) on
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• The gems for the next long term event commander have been nerfed so we can't mix and match to increase range/melee strength against npc! LOL

That may be tru, but if u look @ the ones in the Quest book u could throw 4 gems on a WoR Cmdr and have a max wall speed, and better gate: Tower, Sami or Nomad Cmdr.. Lord knows full sets going to be watered down shyt, and I'd be very surprised otherwise..
    edited 07.07.2017
    Uh...ruby buildings = competitiveness. No ruby buildings = weak player.

u think that pretty cool? lol Hiding is right, but more importantly if u don't have WT's u are a tgt from the get go once someone notices ur existence in the game.. be hiding some shyt 1st thing someone's going to do eco spy u to make sure its worth the trip..
  • B Khan (INT1)B Khan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 13
    Seems gge is expecting us to thank them for reducing the food looting from Foreign Invaders/ Blood Crow castles. Made it a real pain to feed troops now. But thats usual stuff for gge... do things first and think later. 
    B Khan @ WWW 1
  • Hey guys,

The patch notes for the first of our monthly content packages are out now! It's a big update, as these content packages will be, there's a whole new event, 4 new equipment sets being added to the game, 5 new decorations, and a bunch of awesome artwork, along with the kingdom resource changes many have been waiting for a while for!

Let us know what you think of the update below, and we'll do our best to answer any questions you might have too!

You can find the official announcement here.

You can also find more detailed information about the new event mechanic here.

Cheers,

Angus
    maybe not right place to say but, many of us are will quit this game due to latest update. resources are impossible to get now. do something and fast if you want to keep players around... 

resources? are you talking about rubies if so just go and loot kingdom towers there you will find lots of rubies and resources
    wood and stone and iron etc. sleep tight...
  • Dear GGE,

So I actually was really hoping for this update. And now I am not that Happy anymore.
    Normally when I attacked the FC/BC I got around 40k food (if I focus on it). Together with lets say, 15k wood and stone. Since the new update that amount is around 15k food and 11k stone OR wood.. When I focus on food. This huge drop makes it impossible for a lot of players to feed their soldiers. Can you please change that back?

Also there is something I dont understand.. You wanted to stop Looting accounts. The only thing you had to do was deleting the 100% war bonus. The change for researchtower, HoL and marauder (if I say that right) wasnt necessary. Especially the HoL, which was made for pvp only, remember? It just makes PVP dead... Really dead..  Change it.. please.

Greetz.
    NL1 server ;)
    and got my level 70 :D
    Happy Lady
    Leaving or left the game at 20-07-2017

Never forget who you are

# I never dream about succes, I work for it
    # Whatever you decide to do, be sure it makes you Happy

• Well there are pluses and negatives to everything.. I think I made more rubies yesterday than I ever have all in the quest to make the tools I do on a normal day previously.. gge u are in inconveniencing me in my quest to keep enuf wood on hand to make tools. I'm not going back to making that shyt, its completely a waste of space.. If I can't loot it there really is a problem.. WoR suks u guys mise well make it an NPC Glory event so peeps might not be so pissed off.. lol
Sign In to comment.