Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

PVP Loot Cap?

I get the reasoning why war loot bonus has been removed.  So...do us a solid and remove the loot cap on PVP.  You can cap the food, that way people don't complain when they get deserted soldiers off of one hit, but the wood/stone/kres should be able to draw as much as possible. 

Players should be able to benefit from both pvp and npc.  If i'm going to risk 3k troops to get kres, then we should be able to draw the maximum loot cap allowed by that troop type.

AF
Atticus Finger @ usa 1

Comments

• ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
        Six days of garbage castles and 2 hour round trips using coins and wood mantlets plus take a risk of not getting any food. It has become worthwhile to hit RBCs in green as I am getting more resources, coins, less losses and have my food in a few minutes.
    ken.n @ usa 1
  • You play hard, buy boost, buy time skips during Nomads to get Horesetails then BOOM GGe proudly award us with BC and Crow with chitty Defense. Lawdddd do we have to use horsetails on endless 500, 600 700 etc... GGE is indeed consistent. Consistently giving us chitty chitty bang bang Wor and Crows.

How about giving us Free Red Glory Flags or yet allow us to buy them for 1 coin? Make our troops travel fast too when using red glory flags.
    Joseph Henry217 @ usa 1
  • GGE made pvp pointless, thanks a lot. I have no reason to risk my troopers on other people when I can still get glory from fl/bc now.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 07.07.2017
    GGE made pvp pointless, thanks a lot. I have no reason to risk my troopers on other people when I can still get glory from fl/bc now.
    Unless if you are a ruby buyer who will buy tools for moat attacking players in strong alliances can be very risky. A high chance of losing when attacking a strong cast in a strong alliance as well. Pvp can be fun, but I never really saw the point to it now a days, except for during times of war which can include attacking outposts as well, attacking weak players and/or alliances mainly in the Great Empire which in the case of looting from other players may be more pointless now, players who are currently not part of any alliance, attacking with at least six waves with a strong commander, gaining honor, or if you are brave enough and not afraid of a retaliation attacking in the outer kingdoms.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    I get the reasoning why war loot bonus has been removed.  So...do us a solid and remove the loot cap on PVP.  You can cap the food, that way people don't complain when they get deserted soldiers off of one hit, but the wood/stone/kres should be able to draw as much as possible. 

Players should be able to benefit from both pvp and npc.  If i'm going to risk 3k troops to get kres, then we should be able to draw the maximum loot cap allowed by that troop type.

AF

This change also ruined the loot gained from Foreign Castles. It used to be a great source of wood, stone, food not to mention coal and oil. All these changes at one time made them worthless loot targets for the effort. I can now loot more of everything from a 2 min tower hit that uses wood ladders and only loses a handful of troops as I do from a 20-40min fc attack that takes sometimes a full wave of tools, ruby at times as well, and an average of 40-100 troops, especially since the recent defensive stat adjustment, losses are noticeably higher. (Not to mention the targets are slowly gaining much more melee D on the wall with 90 melee casts)

If you're not a player that is on the lucky side in each event and get a steady supply of large targets to keep you motivated and going for top spots,  there is absolutely no reason to hit these worthless targets anymore. The loss far outweighs the gain. Romania and Brazil are going to be ridiculously worthless with this crap loot we're getting from little castles now.

Six days of garbage castles and 2 hour round trips using coins and wood mantlets plus take a risk of not getting any food. It has become worthwhile to hit RBCs in green as I am getting more resources, coins, less losses and have my food in a few minutes.
    Yes to all these - what is with a loot cap in pvp???
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    So architect is here and I am forced to hit 3 times as many people because of the loot cap.

I'm telling people who send me crymail it's on GGE's imposed changes.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • I think increases resources looted trait should revert to what it should have been originally.

Say you have 1,000 imperial bowmen.  They carry 1000 x 29 = 29,000 loot.  

You have increases resources looted +50% trait.  They can now carry 29,000 x 1.5 43,000 loot.

They would loot exactiy the same way as if there had been 1,500 imperial bowmen.

This is how it should have been originally, an increase in capacity.  The removal of resources created out of thin air was a much needed change,  but removing ability to boost loot capacity of pvp has just introduced more problems.
    edited 17.07.2017
    You guys are forgetting something. I think that the biggest reason for looting cap in pvp is not because of wars or because of the Bloodcrows or Foreigners giving away too many resources, but only because of some people who will farm multiple accounts for more resources. I think that the ultimate goal from Goodgame Studios seems to be trying to make multiple accounts less attractive for other players to use them starting with not being able to trade tools anymore with labs and monuments and now there being a looting cap as well. As it currently stands there may still currently be many multiple accounts in the game, but maybe less people will be using them in the future with these new updates as well.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • You guys are forgetting something. I think that the biggest reason for looting cap in pvp is not because of wars or because of the Bloodcrows or Foreigners giving away too many resources, but only because of some people who will farm multiple accounts for more resources. I think that the ultimate goal from Goodgame Studios seems to be trying to make multiple accounts less attractive for other players to use them starting with not being able to trade tools anymore with labs and monuments and now there being a looting cap as well.
    The reason farm accounts were useful was because of the resources magicked out of nothingness by war loot, with that gone, there's no benefit of having farm accs (what am I going to do fill the castle with my own resource before looting it out lol) so there's no reason to cap the amount of res looted 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

edited 17.07.2017
    You guys are forgetting something. I think that the biggest reason for looting cap in pvp is not because of wars or because of the Bloodcrows or Foreigners giving away too many resources, but only because of some people who will farm multiple accounts for more resources. I think that the ultimate goal from Goodgame Studios seems to be trying to make multiple accounts less attractive for other players to use them starting with not being able to trade tools anymore with labs and monuments and now there being a looting cap as well.
    The reason farm accounts were useful was because of the resources magicked out of nothingness by war loot, with that gone, there's no benefit of having farm accs (what am I going to do fill the castle with my own resource before looting it out lol) so there's no reason to cap the amount of res looted 
    But, Goodgame Studios seems to not like farm accounts or any multiple accounts for that matter. That is there main reason for capping the amount of resources looted. With their being no benefit to farm accounts that is exactly why some people might stop using them eventually.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • You guys are forgetting something. I think that the biggest reason for looting cap in pvp is not because of wars or because of the Bloodcrows or Foreigners giving away too many resources, but only because of some people who will farm multiple accounts for more resources. I think that the ultimate goal from Goodgame Studios seems to be trying to make multiple accounts less attractive for other players to use them starting with not being able to trade tools anymore with labs and monuments and now there being a looting cap as well.
    But, Goodgame Studios seems to not like farm accounts or any multiple accounts for that matter. That is there main reason for capping the amount of resources looted. With their being no benefit to farm accounts that is exactly why some people might stop using them eventually.
    They have already rendered farm accounts useless haven't they? (Which is awesome!) Not sure what capping the amount of loot in pvp does aside from discourage pvp. 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Swantombomb1Swantombomb1 GB1 Posts: 102
    edited 17.07.2017

But, Goodgame Studios seems to not like farm accounts or any multiple accounts for that matter. 

:open_mouth:
    Its the players fault GGE had to resort to this, im not saying its everyones fault, but the small percentage of people who did infact use second accounts, and pass shared etc. If none of this had happened, there would have been no reason for them to do this. So the few people breaking the rules (T+C's) not Fairplay lol, have taken a big factor of feeding troops out of the game for the majority of legit players.
    UK1

Sign In to comment.