Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion thread: July 2017 Content package

Comments

• LadyWolfe (US1)LadyWolfe (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    well cleared my cache, tried several browsers and I still can't get in... it's in a loop.

LadyWolfe @ usa 1.
    Proud member of MISC: United
    Survivor of 2 Server Wars

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    edited 06.07.2017
    well cleared my cache, tried several browsers and I still can't get in... it's in a loop.

US and DE were planned to have longer downtime. The people commenting are from other servers. 

I was facing the same issue before I commented, but I'm in on USA now. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    yep...USA and DE1 were expected to be around an hour

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    I would like to know when we get the war looting alliance compensation ? After the update we still have the same resources in alliance donation. @BM ang1243  :)
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• arcana (INT1)arcana (INT1) INT1 Posts: 19
    i'd like to ask a qusetion regarding the recent (todays) update

it was said that there will be a decrease in special resources needed for legendary buildings

i noticed it is indeed so for grainaries (yay for that) but for hall of legends doesn't seem so at least not to me

was there some mistake there (the first possible bug of this update?) or is the decrease in hall so little it isn't noticed?
    arcana @ WWW 1

it was said that there will be a decrease in special resources needed for legendary buildings

i noticed it is indeed so for grainaries (yay for that) but for hall of legends doesn't seem so at least not to me

was there some mistake there (the first possible bug of this update?) or is the decrease in hall so little it isn't noticed?
    I noticed that my level 515 hall upgrade went down by ~2k glass and ~11k ore. I had a level 5 master builder that is now level 25, that's what affected the glass, and they reduced the ore cost for buildings which is why the decrease on my ore was much more than my glass. 
    perryl @ USA1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • arcana (INT1)arcana (INT1) INT1 Posts: 19

I noticed that my level 515 hall upgrade went down by ~2k glass and ~11k ore. I had a level 5 master builder that is now level 25, that's what affected the glass, and they reduced the ore cost for buildings which is why the decrease on my ore was much more than my glass. 
    that isn't even close to what it is for grainaries - doesn't seem right to me with comparison - looks like without maste builder you'd have little change for hall
    arcana @ WWW 1

that isn't even close to what it is for grainaries - doesn't seem right to me with comparison - looks like without maste builder you'd have little change for hall
    Grans are obviously going to be different, they require less res in the first place. 

I don't know what my granary was before update, but I upgraded one from 16 to 19 right after we came back up. 

Plenty of KR out there if you loot it. lol
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • ossi78 (SKN1)ossi78 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 34
    how can it be that we don't get the sam infomation as the germen forum?
    telling about all the bugs, ? after this update
  • Hey guys,

The patch notes for the first of our monthly content packages are out now! It's a big update, as these content packages will be, there's a whole new event, 4 new equipment sets being added to the game, 5 new decorations, and a bunch of awesome artwork, along with the kingdom resource changes many have been waiting for a while for!

Let us know what you think of the update below, and we'll do our best to answer any questions you might have too!

You can find the official announcement here.

You can also find more detailed information about the new event mechanic here.

Cheers,

Angus
    maybe not right place to say but, many of us are will quit this game due to latest update. resources are impossible to get now. do something and fast if you want to keep players around... 

• Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    Hey guys,

The patch notes for the first of our monthly content packages are out now! It's a big update, as these content packages will be, there's a whole new event, 4 new equipment sets being added to the game, 5 new decorations, and a bunch of awesome artwork, along with the kingdom resource changes many have been waiting for a while for!

Let us know what you think of the update below, and we'll do our best to answer any questions you might have too!

You can find the official announcement here.

You can also find more detailed information about the new event mechanic here.

Cheers,

Angus
    maybe not right place to say but, many of us are will quit this game due to latest update. resources are impossible to get now. do something and fast if you want to keep players around... 

resources? are you talking about rubies if so just go and loot kingdom towers there you will find lots of rubies and resources
  • STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    I dont have master builder and have noticed HoL costing more wood/stone and less kingdom res

For instance my current level I believe the upgrade requirements have gone up by 6k wood/stone each and the charcoal down by 6 and ore down by about 11.

Also, robber barons are returning a lot more ore now. I was averaging about 250-300 per hit and am now getting 900-1500.

Im pretty happy with that personally
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • Vanish (INT2)Vanish (INT2) INT2 Posts: 101
    Yeah, I'm finding kingdom resources easier to get... but MAN the foreign invaders aren't worth hitting anymore. WIthout the plunder bonus, their loot sucks.
  • edited 06.07.2017
    So far I've done nothing but enjoy the game.  I am proceeding under the idea that you know what your doing and as a business you wish to garner "high" recommendations from your clients.  Love the bonuses on the ruby's and the extras.  "Come on baby, let the good times roll".
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,055
    Regarding for HoL , lower levels (for me 50% in krs!) changed a lot more but the higher the level the less the change if I remember correctly.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • bloodcrows and fi  are just not working  and now the res rewards have been cut whats the point and in 4 events ive had one decent fi  ......... why should i bother .......... be warned gge the game is becoming ever more boring  think i will just chat from now on and you can forget spending on rubies  im not sure if i want to invest any more time 
Sign In to comment.