Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Apprentice Coin Maker

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Hidingfromyou @ usa 1

Comments

• Face it would xpect anything less of gge? they bring dumbshyt to light.. lol
  • fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 207
    deals are shit id rather get rubies from my remaining 25 lucky pennys
  • This is really bad that they make, now players who want to get rubies will need to buy them. :neutral: but this is good for company - they will get more money. :blush: Good work owners, you make people sad :smile:
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Haha, this is not the last bad thing, now all the players with 4/5 waves gat like 20k resources from fr'lords.
    So yeah, if you want food, you get like 9k food per hit from fr'lords... litteraly you're hitting a robber barron, but with a good defense.... well rip . :lol:
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• According to gge all of my feathers/tails/horrors/skips are worth a combined total of 2mil rubies.
    lol

Lord septimus @us1
  • Are we getting some kind of compensation for the money we spent leveling that thing up to 10.

I could get a penny and have an instant 1600 rubies but now the penny maker is worthless.... after I have spent real money on rubies to upgrade it.

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    edited 06.07.2017
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    They must have based it on the same math for the ruby troop healing and nomad camp skipping. 

Give me the Ukraine ruby price and maybe it would be worth it. Maybe. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Greenman77 (US1)Greenman77 (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 06.07.2017
    THE TRADE-OFF IS NOT FAIR!  IT TOOK A LOT TO EARN THESE COINS.  GGE NEEDS TO INCREASE THE TRADE-OFF BY A LOT!
    Post edited by Greenman77 (US1) on
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 06.07.2017
    The apprentice coin maker is terrible the way it is now. Just a way to cheat players into accepting cheap deals for what could be in better use for extra rubies. Especially since we will not be able to get lucky pennies anymore. Also, I do not have hundreds of lucky pennies right now either for wasting on the apprentice coin maker. I currently got zero lucky pennies right now and may not be able to get anymore because of this update.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • THE TRADE-OFF IS NOT FAIR!  IT TOOK A LOT TO EARN THESE COINS.  GGE NEEDS TO INCREASE THE TRADE BY A LOT.
    • I'm very surprised I haven't seen any comments on the cost to upgrade the well - my well is at max so what happens to all the RUBIES I spent to upgrade my well!  are they just gone gge - I want a refund on all the rubies it cost to upgrade my well and I want it now - you don't really think you can just suck up that many rubies - its like a retroactive tax and we don't do that in the USA, our government just taxes the piss out of us up front!
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 06.07.2017
    • I'm very surprised I haven't seen any comments on the cost to upgrade the well - my well is at max so what happens to all the RUBIES I spent to upgrade my well!  are they just gone gge - I want a refund on all the rubies it cost to upgrade my well and I want it now - you don't really think you can just suck up that many rubies - its like a retroactive tax and we don't do that in the USA, our government just taxes the piss out of us up front!
    I know the feeling. It makes those who feel like they were cheated on by spending rubies to upgrade the wishing well and now we can not get anymore lucky pennies apparently. Apparently GGS thinks they are not making enough money from us which I think might be the reason why. If GGS really wants to make more money then should make better offers for buying rubies like they used to do and make the people happy including their costumers instead of removing the lucky pennies. Those who have leveled up the wishing well I think is just as big of a problem as the apprentice coin. Now I do not have a level 10 wishing well, but it is currently level 8 and even that cost me a lot of rubies to upgrade as well.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • edited 06.07.2017
    10 horsetails for a coin worth 2k rubies. Dam let me get in line to buy them before the tent is gone. Total disgrace.
    1 coin worth 2k rubies
    but i am seeing only we get 5 feathers for 1 lucky penny and 10 horsetails for 1 penny
    so disquisition and this make some more gap between rubie and non-rubie players
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file