We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGE making Dollar$

Hey guys  I am RK Legion from Asia1

http://prntscr.com/fqz2yg

I have been going through these latest updates, and I have found them quite stupid. I know there are many losers playing the game and roaming the forum that will definitely come up with any idea against my suggestions, to them I will just say that you are disgrace to yourself already, don't Disgrace my views!

The thing I wanted to say was regarding the latest SUPERSTUPID announcement of eliminating 2 most crucial things of the game for resource players who form like 70% of the total population of the players who play this game..
1)Elimination of Lucky Pennies
2)Removal of extra bonuses on looting; in short, removal of farming and trading

This means that resource players, or say all teenagers who do not have credit cards and master cards, and who form the core majority of the players of GGE, will be left with 2 choices, first one, the choice GGE wishes us to make, buy rubies, second choice, which GGE knows is hard for us to make, leave the game ...

Now many losers who might have viewed uptill now would have come up with something for taunting me and proving me wrong, I know some of you will Qoute me and say "you can get enough rubies if you attack robber barons, sand castles and fire castles, you dont need lucky pennies" or something like "dude rubies are cheap, its really easy to buy them and you get many bonuses too" or some might even say that "Lucky pennies suck! i only get 2000 extra rubies from them after 4 days waiting, I make like 400000000000000- rubies each day by attacking Cult prince , you are very stupid making this thread and dsfre jkfhekjehjkwkr... " ....... but the thing is that who really takes a critical view of the situation will know how serious the situation is...

I mean you need rubies for everything, Stables, Firehouse, watchtowers, masterbuilders, etc etc etc, Lucky pennies was our only hope in the long run to become a good veteran player, now this update says that for ruby buyers, the ruby section will always be gleaming and for resource players, it will be under a black cloud

Now to the second thing that is Resource farming, now to the burger and nerd dynasty, they will say "that dude that is rude to farm players, it is against rules and bleh bleh bleh" or something like "hey farming is unfair so is aqua trading, you hit and get aqua for low costs while other players have to fight on a handful of islands, you are just being a kid rk and awrhgjsehjgefejkf ...."
The greatest importance of farming and bonus looting you will see when you army has got only 4 hours to live, and they happen to be on an outpost far away, and the current event is FC or BC, now what will you do?? Probably hit any inactive player and manage 70k food in an instant using a loot commander who gives 70 loot bonus and alliance loot bonus that is 100% .... well imagine the time after the update, would you fancy looking at 6k army saying its last goodbye and dying infronta your eyes only because "GGE THINKS ITS UNFAIR to not buy and do farming?? Do you fancy having to wait a month to upgrade your HOL?Do you fancy going to war and getting destroyed by a Vet or ruby whale? I know the losers will say on the topic of  kingdom resource that "sah dude, they are also giving you a chance to over produce you kingdom resources and are letting you loot kingdom reso from NPC, wots the big deal bro??"
or some might say" yea RK u think its fair to loot 40k glass by just transporting 10k??" well to them i would be glad to say that you are loser and you will stay so forever, I know NPCs will give us everything except for charcoal, but ask yourself, how much of the event can you play to upgrade your HOL on daily bases?? We can upgrade our HOL 10 levels daily at the most with farms but tell me where will the number come without 'em???

If you finally have agreed with me, please let GGE know that it will be superdumb of them to update this feature, but it is not superdumb if they want to make money, They only want us to buy as much as we can, first the tool transport update, now the no-resource-bonus update and the no-lucky-penny or might we say "NO RUBIES FOR RESOURCE PLAYER UPDATE" , i think these are only GGE's steps to clear the screen from non-ruby buyers, and fill their banks with Dollar bills

Secure a legacy that never dies!!

Comments

• i dont know if i should flag or lol at this post
  • Hey guys  I am RK Legion from Asia1

I have been going through these latest updates, and I have found them quite stupid. I know there are many losers playing the game and roaming the forum that will definitely come up with any idea against my suggestions, to them I will just say that you are disgrace to yourself already, don't Disgrace my views!

The thing I wanted to say was regarding the latest SUPERSTUPID announcement of eliminating 2 most crucial things of the game for resource players who form like 70% of the total population of the players who play this game..

This means that resource players, or say all teenagers who do not have credit cards and master cards, and who form the core majority of the players of GGE, will be left with 2 choices, first one, the choice GGE wishes us to make, buy rubies, second choice, which GGE knows is hard for us to make, leave the game ...

Now many losers who might have viewed uptill now would have come up with something for taunting me and proving me wrong, I know some of you will Qoute me and say "you can get enough rubies if you attack robber barons, sand castles and fire castles, you dont need lucky pennies" or something like "dude rubies are cheap, its really easy to buy them and you get many bonuses too" or some might even say that "Lucky pennies suck! i only get 2000 extra rubies from them after 4 days waiting, I make like 400000000000000- rubies each day by attacking Cult prince , you are very stupid making this thread and dsfre jkfhekjehjkwkr... " ....... but the thing is that who really takes a critical view of the situation will know how serious the situation is...

I mean you need rubies for everything, Stables, Firehouse, watchtowers, masterbuilders, etc etc etc, Lucky pennies was our only hope in the long run to become a good veteran player, now this update says that for ruby buyers, the ruby section will always be gleaming and for resource players, it will be under a black cloud

Now to the second thing that is Resource farming, now to the burger and nerd dynasty, they will say "that dude that is rude to farm players, it is against rules and bleh bleh bleh" or something like "hey farming is unfair so is aqua trading, you hit and get aqua for low costs while other players have to fight on a handful of islands, you are just being a kid rk and awrhgjsehjgefejkf ...."
    The greatest importance of farming and bonus looting you will see when you army has got only 4 hours to live, and they happen to be on an outpost far away, and the current event is FC or BC, now what will you do?? Probably hit any inactive player and manage 70k food in an instant using a loot commander who gives 70 loot bonus and alliance loot bonus that is 100% .... well imagine the time after the update, would you fancy looking at 6k army saying its last goodbye and dying infronta your eyes only because "GGE THINKS ITS UNFAIR to not buy and do farming?? Do you fancy having to wait a month to upgrade your HOL?Do you fancy going to war and getting destroyed by a Vet or ruby whale? I know the losers will say on the topic of  kingdom resource that "sah dude, they are also giving you a chance to over produce you kingdom resources and are letting you loot kingdom reso from NPC, wots the big deal bro??"
    or some might say" yea RK u think its fair to loot 40k glass by just transporting 10k??" well to them i would be glad to say that you are loser and you will stay so forever, I know NPCs will give us everything except for charcoal, but ask yourself, how much of the event can you play to upgrade your HOL on daily bases?? We can upgrade our HOL 10 levels daily at the most with farms but tell me where will the number come without 'em???

If you finally have agreed with me, please let GGE know that it will be superdumb of them to update this feature, but it is not superdumb if they want to make money, They only want us to buy as much as we can, first the tool transport update, now the no-resource-bonus update and the no-lucky-penny or might we say "NO RUBIES FOR RESOURCE PLAYER UPDATE" , i think these are only GGE's steps to clear the screen from non-ruby buyers, and fill their banks with Dollar bills

always the update occurs, they are spreading more and more gap from rubie and non- rubie players
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) Posts: 272US1
    i dont know if i should flag or lol at this post
    snitch 
  • Ruby buyers are the badasses of the servers but the lucky pennny thing, they were something gud for us resource players, just a lil hope, we could manage at least,i know, with difficulty ,to upgrade our stables and watchtowers, but this loser update is restoring the buyer tyranny

It's just lame, too lame
  • Well, it's likely any attempt to regain lucky pennies won't go through. Firstly, non-purchasers leaving wouldn't really harm GGE financially, if anything it'd save them money not having to store all that data and such, of course a part of word-of-mouth advertising would be lost and I can't really make a judgement on that considering this form of advertising is hard to track. Now if ruby-buyers were to for whatever reason somehow support this (if anything it makes them more powerful without doing anything extra) then GGE might have a financial issue here, so basically GGS has nothing to lose with this update, they're just making their ruby whales more powerful without billing more.

okay. I cannot believe that I actually subjected my eyes to reading this. How many times are you going to bash those people who disagree with you and call them "losers"? now, I don't know about this 70% you speak of, but if that were really true.....then that would mean only 30% of people that play this game buy rubies; which it's no wonder they took them out! they were losing money! but I seriously doubt that number is even correct; unless you can provide evidence to prove it. and about the last paragraph..........you are totally right. GGE only wants to make money (how dare they!) they are a business; would you deny them the ability to pay their employee's for the time they spend to make this game possible? SERIOUSLLY? how selfish of you to think that way.

okay....that's all. :)
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 111)  Deputy of "The Wolves" alliance. Currently On a 2 month break from Asia Server.
    USA (level 70 LLvl 45) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    Well, it's likely any attempt to regain lucky pennies won't go through. Firstly, non-purchasers leaving wouldn't really harm GGE financially, if anything it'd save them money not having to store all that data and such, of course a part of word-of-mouth advertising would be lost and I can't really make a judgement on that considering this form of advertising is hard to track. Now if ruby-buyers were to for whatever reason somehow support this (if anything it makes them more powerful without doing anything extra) then GGE might have a financial issue here, so basically GGS has nothing to lose with this update, they're just making their ruby whales more powerful without billing more.

Not true at all. Players that do not buy rubies are extremely important to the ecosystem. It harms them financially because it reduces overall competition. 

Look at any less populated server and you will understand. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
    Hey guys  I am RK Legion from Asia1

okay. I cannot believe that I actually subjected my eyes to reading this. How many times are you going to bash those people who disagree with you and call them "losers"? now, I don't know about this 70% you speak of, but if that were really true.....then that would mean only 30% of people that play this game buy rubies; which it's no wonder they took them out! they were losing money! but I seriously doubt that number is even correct; unless you can provide evidence to prove it. and about the last paragraph..........you are totally right. GGE only wants to make money (how dare they!) they are a business; would you deny them the ability to pay their employee's for the time they spend to make this game possible? SERIOUSLLY? how selfish of you to think that way.

I didn't subject my eyes to reading it. You need to learn how to quote. Nobody is going to bother reading your crap if you cannot properly format it. Seriously. 

I do see you going on about paying GGE employees. Since you're new around here, I can understand how you might think they are a small and struggling company that cannot afford to pay their employees. 

I'll just leave this here. 
    https://www.goodgamestudios.com/company/press/releases/goodgame-studios-reports-significant-growth-revenue-profit-2014/

And this. 
    https://venturebeat.com/2015/03/30/goodgame-studios-quietly-becomes-one-of-germanys-biggest-game-companies/

This:
    https://www.glassdoor.ca/Salary/Goodgame-Studios-Salaries-E684883.htm?countryRedirect=true

Considering GGS is one of the most profitable studios in the industry right now, I find it hard to believe that they're struggling to pay these wages. 

It's probably significantly less than 30% that buy rubies. The majority of people that "play" this game won't even finish the tutorial. Probably as high as 90% of the traffic that comes to this game does it because it's free-to-play. They sucker you into buying like any FTP game does. This is the business model. It's like with a door-to-door salesman, most of the battle is just getting in the door. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

I didn't subject my eyes to reading it. You need to learn how to quote. Nobody is going to bother reading your crap if you cannot properly format it. Seriously. 

I do see you going on about paying GGE employees. Since you're new around here, I can understand how you might think they are a small and struggling company that cannot afford to pay their employees. 

Never once did I say that they were a struggling company, unable to pay their employee's. You twisted my words around and took them out of context.  I had been referring to what RK Legion said in his second paragraph about how 70% people play this game are resource players. (his words, not mine.) THAT was what I was referring to, and I was speaking hypothetically.

I'll just leave this here. 
    https://www.goodgamestudios.com/company/press/releases/goodgame-studios-reports-significant-growth-revenue-profit-2014/

And this. 
    https://venturebeat.com/2015/03/30/goodgame-studios-quietly-becomes-one-of-germanys-biggest-game-companies/

This:
    https://www.glassdoor.ca/Salary/Goodgame-Studios-Salaries-E684883.htm?countryRedirect=true

Considering GGS is one of the most profitable studios in the industry right now, I find it hard to believe that they're struggling to pay these wages. 

It's probably significantly less than 30% that buy rubies. The majority of people that "play" this game won't even finish the tutorial. Probably as high as 90% of the traffic that comes to this game does it because it's free-to-play. They sucker you into buying like any FTP game does. This is the business model. It's like with a door-to-door salesman, most of the battle is just getting in the door. 

Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 111)  Deputy of "The Wolves" alliance. Currently On a 2 month break from Asia Server.
    USA (level 70 LLvl 45) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• @perryl (US1)

They may not be one of the most profitable studios any more, those articles are from a couple years ago. More recently, they actually downsized.

https://venturebeat.com/2017/01/24/germanys-goodgame-studios-sheds-200-employees-and-focuses-on-core-business/
  • But mate, if you turn funlands into business parlours or say casino, it aint fun no more, i say that this new update, dumb as it is, aint giving any rights to none

the only thing it is giving GGS is a chance to make money, or else, a mass server strike

I mean it's total bullcrap mates, looting and lucky pennies?! i mean seriously?

If they wanna make equal rights then they should twist the rewards for ruby and non-ruby whales, like they do in the wheel of fortune event and in particular, the whole game, giving ruby buyers all the chances in the world, all the rewards and advantages, they could do same to us too!! rather than depriving us of the only tactic, the oldest tactic in the book
  • Imagine you login your account in super hasty, your troops are dying in 2 hours due to food deficiency, but you have to hit something REALLY important from the REAL world, what do you do? you will visit the world map, select a target and start a loot hit on it, that will get you like 30k food, DAY SAVED!!

now imagine the time after this stupid lame update, you are in a hurry, you log your account, just to see that your troops are dying in 2 hours....... now the question is, WHAT WILL YOU DO?!?

You cannot loot, cuz it will benifit you only for a couple of thousands ...... now get why I call this update the most LOSER ONE?!??
  • Imagine you login your account in super hasty, your troops are dying in 2 hours due to food deficiency, but you have to hit something REALLY important from the REAL world, what do you do? you will visit the world map, select a target and start a loot hit on it, that will get you like 30k food, DAY SAVED!!

now imagine the time after this stupid lame update, you are in a hurry, you log your account, just to see that your troops are dying in 2 hours....... now the question is, WHAT WILL YOU DO?!?

You cannot loot, cuz it will benifit you only for a couple of thousands ...... now get why I call this update the most LOSER ONE?!??
    and yet still no comment on why u call people dumb or losers just for no reason other than this update........ 
    USA (level 70 LLvl 45) 

@perryl (US1)

They may not be one of the most profitable studios any more, those articles are from a couple years ago. More recently, they actually downsized.

https://venturebeat.com/2017/01/24/germanys-goodgame-studios-sheds-200-employees-and-focuses-on-core-business/
    Granted they downsized, but their recent profits aren't public. They closed several games and as someone who is in the industry, again, highly doubt they're having trouble paying employees. Where do you think all the money they earned in 2013 - 2015 went? Lambos? 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

Too badly formatted, didn't read. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

Imagine you login your account in super hasty, your troops are dying in 2 hours due to food deficiency, but you have to hit something REALLY important from the REAL world, what do you do? you will visit the world map, select a target and start a loot hit on it, that will get you like 30k food, DAY SAVED!!

Pfft, 2 hours is plenty of time. 

Try waking up to less than 2 minutes of food. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) Posts: 1,370AU1
    Imagine you login your account in super hasty, your troops are dying in 2 hours due to food deficiency, but you have to hit something REALLY important from the REAL world, what do you do? you will visit the world map, select a target and start a loot hit on it, that will get you like 30k food, DAY SAVED!!

yeah lol 2hrs is nothing...ive had 2minutes many times

closest call was around 30-40 seconds...I had never bought food until then

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Negan (CN1)Negan (CN1) Posts: 174

yeah lol 2hrs is nothing...ive had 2minutes many times

closest call was around 30-40 seconds...I had never bought food until then

Same here, cant see while people are complaing about 2hrs of food...That is 2hours to feed troops. 
    And if FLs is why you cant feed troops then obviously you dont know waht RBCs are/or looting other players...
    Negan @ CN1 

Sign In to comment.