Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Attacks not really launching after launching

I am facing this problem for quite a time.
When i launch an attack, it does not really gets launched, all my troops are in the castle only, commander is still available.
I've tried to reload the game after this happens to see if this is some sort of display glitch, but its not a display glitch, no attack is actually there.
Also its not my network problem, as the problem occurs in my network as well as when i'm connected to others' network.

There is also no fixed interval of this, but it is very rare, once in one or two days.
I have no proof of this happening, as the intervals are not fixed.
I am facing this for NPCs and FCs as well.

Any Mod please look into the issue, its quite irritating.
Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
But its their fight actually destroying everything.
I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.

Comments

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    i have found this  happens to me a bit aswell, and i think it is a connection problem, because i just refresh and then its better

but they could be 2 different problems..with the same thing happening 

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • try to hit again it worked the second attack
    That works for me as well, but it sucks to plan attack again for same thing...

And it can be a connectivity issue, but i think its problem in game configuration that is messing with connectivity.
    As because from some days, i'm facing another issue when the game suddenly stops loading, i have to reload the game to make it work. while the youtube in another tab just works great!!

Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
Sign In to comment.