Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Lucky penny camp

2»

Comments

• gather round young ones.... let me tell you a story,

back in my day when the graphics were bad, you would get honour from berri and nothing was as it is today....

if you weren't a ruby player you had to fight for rubies...and people managed, hitting towers and forts was a great way of getting rubies...the only easy way out was to spend money....then one day along came this wishing well...people got lazy, started relying on this magic thing that would double our rubies....a lot less people would still work for there rubies....

eventually the well was a normal way of getting rubies...and we all loved it...the well was great, but people were getting to reliant on it, and a lot of people lost sight of working for rubies

and now it is being taken out, we are all heartbroken, it is a bad thing, they are taking away something we love and see great use for...but now that its being taken away from us....we will have to go back to our old ways of getting rubies...hitting towers and smashing forts, which will be harder....but at least they aren't taking that out too and making it impossible for non buyers to get rubies

Not really. I mean, this might be true for some people, but back in those days things were cheaper via rubies too, right? There were also less things to spend rubies on too, right? Less level to ruby buildings too, right? Less god comms and casts, right? 

I could go on, but you get the point. 
    Yeah, use to be a player had to work , craft/smith equipment and put some real effort into the game. Max lvl was 47, so I hear... 
  • Willy Tell (US1)Willy Tell (US1) US1 Posts: 113
    what about the rubies i spent to get the well to lvl 6 ?
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • It's just silly to me they took the time to design the new Penny camp just to take away ability for us to collect new pennies at the same time... Am I the only one that thinks this is retarded.... even for GGE standards?
  • Well, people complained they need to wait too long for spending every lucky penny. Now they can spend it faster ;)
  • The Writer (US1)The Writer (US1) US1 Posts: 220
    edited 05.07.2017
    as I understand it......they aren't actually removing the well itself; its the lucky pennies that are being taken out of rewards.

reread the update page where the link to the official anccounment is at. it does NOT say that the wishing well is being removed; the lucky pennies from rewards are.
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    as I understand it......they aren't actually removing the well itself; its the lucky pennies that are being taken out of rewards.

reread the update page where the link to the official anccounment is at. it does NOT say that the wishing well is being removed; the lucky pennies from rewards are.
    yes but eventually we will run out of pennies..does the well stay there or will there be an option to convert to at least the rubies it cost?
    Shares @ au 1
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370

yes but eventually we will run out of pennies..does the well stay there or will there be an option to convert to at least the rubies it cost?

nothing has been said...so as it is...it will stand, some people have hundreads of pennies to it will take them a while to get through them

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962

Yes, and thats the problem. If all free ways of getting pennies are being removed, how do you get pennies?

OxO (AU1) said:

Yes, and thats the problem. If all free ways of getting pennies are being removed, how do you get pennies?

you don't^^

Made by me using word
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    OxO (AU1) said:

you don't^^
    My point ecks dee

• Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    edited 09.07.2017
    It's just silly to me they took the time to design the new Penny camp just to take away ability for us to collect new pennies at the same time... Am I the only one that thinks this is retarded.... even for GGE standards?
    hahaha!

It's retarded compounded by retarded when you add in the payouts.

You just have to wonder if the devs are collecting metrics on people. I mean other games collect all kinds of metrics, kill counts, spending, etc, and modify appropriately. It seems to me that GGE devs don't and likely don't play their game.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
    It's just silly to me they took the time to design the new Penny camp just to take away ability for us to collect new pennies at the same time... Am I the only one that thinks this is retarded.... even for GGE standards?
    hahaha!

It's retarded compounded by retarded when you add in the payouts.

You just have to wonder if the devs are collecting metrics on people. I mean other games collect all kinds of metrics, kill counts, spending, etc, and modify appropriately. It seems to me that GGE devs don't and likely don't play their game.
    yes a lot of the staff and devs don't play the game.....on live servers, they play on the closedbeta

Made by me using word
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    It would be better if GGS balanced what you get for trading in the pennies. Horrors in the hundreds would be a good way to start off imo.

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986

ok ok...so was thinking about it...and TECHNICALLY the horror deal is very good....heres why

so as we all know, you can buy horrors in fire peaks for glass...50k glass gets you 5 horrors...now lets check the rubie cost of glass in traveling merchant....20k glass...cost about 17k rubies!!!! you will need to buy 2 of them plus 1 10k pack of glass priced at about 9k rubies...making it around a total of 41k rubies for 50k glass...pricing 5 horros at 41k rubies...1 horror at 8.2k

now 1 lucky pennyy is equivalent to 2k rubies...and you can get 16 horrors for 1 penny...meaning 16 horrors for 2k rubies

you would need about 150k glass to get 15 horrors in glass...total of 123k rubies worth of glass for 15 horrors.....

so its a bargan getting 16 for 2k rubies....how is no one seeing this

Note: I do not think it is actually a good deal

Dear God.... Lol.  Have a like for that.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

lol well it  makes sence...bargan....around 62x cheaper then if you bought it with glass

Made by me using word
  • RIP GGE :'(
Sign In to comment.