Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliance Tournament - Not Starting in International 1 Server

Hello Dear Players,GGS. The Alliance Tournament not starting in INT1 server over 4-5 month. So We need it. Please add if you see this.

Comments

• Lord Elvin (AU1)Lord Elvin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 199
    hasn't happened anywhere, it isn't just your server
    - Lord Elvin, Loyal General of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us
  • why do you need the alliance tournamnet/ jus tstart hitting others
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    the alliance tournemant was taken down because people would exploit it by doing glory hits....causing it to be unfair

there are no plans for it to return soon....but down te track it will, but it will not be the same, it will have a new concept so it cant be exploited...although that is hard to do

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    What event ?
    Oh yeah, the old gold alliance tournament, where all players do glory exchanges. Yeah, we miss this event.
    But is runing right now in test server. For 23 hours. ;)

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• @Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)
    Are you still able to login into the test server, because i'm not able to do so..
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    @Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)
    Are you still able to login into the test server, because i'm not able to do so..
    Yes i'm able to login. Try to use other browser / or incognito.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

Sign In to comment.