Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Gifts

How can one see what gift went out and to who,Gifts are getting missing and need to know how

Comments

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,236
    How can one see what gift went out and to who,Gifts are getting missing and need to know how

The only people that can do this is anyone with access to the database, therefore you need to contact support. 

Nobody on forums will be able to assist you. Support likely just won't assist you. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • How can one see what gift went out and to who,Gifts are getting missing and need to know how

Someone stealing gifts from your account, change you pass and don't share this time.
    All suggestion i can give...
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
Sign In to comment.