Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Mod Answer Please - Lucky Pennies

OK so you are removing Lucky Pennies from the events now and seems most if not all of the other places they already disappeared.

So the question is,  is the Wishing Well going away?

If you cannot get Lucky Pennies anywhere what reason is there to have the Wishing Well.

Maybe you can bring the Barterer back from the dead.  He disappeared like 3 years ago on a vacation we were told.

Will wait for a mod to give us there wisdom on this issue.

Comments

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    because lots of people still have alot of lucky penies....and they can spend those still so thats why wishing well will stay

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • My question is what happens to the Well once players current stash of pennies are spent.  Like in 2 or 3 months. 

Or are they going to "sell" or whatever to let us get new pennies to use.

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    They will re-work the wishing well, they need time.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    They said they're not removing the wishing well and you can continue using your pennies in it. Read the update maybe hey.

Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • I did read the update.  But it did not say anything on how you will not get pennies.

All I am asking is the MOD like BM to say this is how you will be getting pennies now.  Or say in 3 months the Wishing Well will be going away.

So the Question is to any MOD - How do we now get pennies????

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    I did read the update.  But it did not say anything on how you will not get pennies.

All I am asking is the MOD like BM to say this is how you will be getting pennies now.  Or say in 3 months the Wishing Well will be going away.

So the Question is to any MOD - How do we now get pennies????

You don't read very well. 

You won't get pennies anymore. 

The wishing well isn't going anywhere. 

As @BM ang1243 already said. 

"With this update, we want to take the next step and remove them from our rewards/offers pool and mercenary camp completely, meaning it will not be possible to obtain more of them for now."

"Don't panic! The wishing well will still be available for you to turn the pennies you already own into rubies, as originally intended."

Read better. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • I got that part and understand what is happening.

The question for a mod is will there be a "New" way for us to get at least some pennies in the future.  

If there is no way to ever again get pennies then after so many days everyone will have used up what they had.  So why keep the "Well" if you cannot get anymore.

Also what about all the players that spent real "cash" to upgrade it.  Do they get a refund?

• I got that part and understand what is happening.

The question for a mod is will there be a "New" way for us to get at least some pennies in the future.  

If there is no way to ever again get pennies then after so many days everyone will have used up what they had.  So why keep the "Well" if you cannot get anymore.

Also what about all the players that spent real "cash" to upgrade it.  Do they get a refund?

Do you honestly expect a clear and direct answer, even from GGE? They may very well be thinking of reworking the system and coming up with new ways. But they also said 8 months ago they were going to rework Underworld/thorn events, pulled them for month, brought them back with no changes. Say they are going to "maybe" fix Alliance tourney, city event, etc but they are too busy creating exciting new events like the battle of the nations that just wrapped up which had more work done to the comic strips to try and get us excited about it coming than the actual so called event itself that we never even saw in process, just randomly got a silly reward here or there based on where they said we ranked.

Some questions are worth asking, ones like these are a waste of your breath, even if you get an answer they are either trying to appease you for now or just making assumptions of what might happen.

• I know I will not get a straight answer.  

There one out is always "it imbalanced the game".  

That is their way to say we lost revenue so this is going away.

Agree with you above.  What they call "New" is just pig with new lipstick on.....
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    edited 03.07.2017
    I got that part and understand what is happening.

Well, they said "for now" so that suggests they are going to revamp the system. That said, don't hold your breath. 

Unlikely they will remove the well anytime soon. Many people have hundreds of them still. Give it a few weeks and they'll realize this made no difference and probably introduce something else similar to it called lucky dime that will cost more and give you 50% extra rubies or something. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
Sign In to comment.