Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Lucky penny camp

Comments

• Kvass (US1)Kvass (US1) RU1 Posts: 271
    i like breakfast food

:harold:
    MFUGA

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    more amused I'm getting spam ratings for expressing feedback about the update lol

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    OxO (AU1) said:
    more amused I'm getting spam ratings for expressing feedback about the update lol
    All you said was lol
    How is that feedback? I didn't know it had anything to do with the update.
    Even saying something simple like
    More lucky pennies needed so make a lucky penny camp would be better.
    Still not enough information but still.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

edited 03.07.2017
    OxO (AU1) said:
    All you said was lol
    How is that feedback? I didn't know it had anything to do with the update.
    Even saying something simple like
    More lucky pennies needed so make a lucky penny camp would be better.
    Still not enough information but still.
    Not much more I can say, it's that bad

The other system worked fine lol, do decent in an event, get a penny, put 2000 in and come out with 4000

• Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    OxO (AU1) said:
    The other system worked fine lol, do decent in an event, get a penny, put 2000 in and come out with 4000
    thats  same  for all untell 5th of this month then u will see  they will take away the main surce of  non ruby buyers so they leave game or become ruby buyers  thats all they been greedy and i hope all server players stand agenst this
  • The Writer (US1)The Writer (US1) US1 Posts: 220
    OxO (AU1) said:
    thats  same  for all untell 5th of this month then u will see  they will take away the main surce of  non ruby buyers so they leave game or become ruby buyers  thats all they been greedy and i hope all server players stand agenst this
    okay.....so you basically want them to just give away rubies for free to the non buyers? because they WON'T do that because they won't make any money that way.
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    OxO (AU1) said:
    okay.....so you basically want them to just give away rubies for free to the non buyers? because they WON'T do that because they won't make any money that way.
    They already do. All you need to do is loot. 2k makes no difference to anyone that actually plays the game because they will earn that by looting RBCs and other NPCs to keep up with their food deficit. Plus we have the outer towers. It just requires a little more effort. 

My average RBC pays out 30 rubies. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • OxO (AU1) said:
    They already do. All you need to do is loot. 2k makes no difference to anyone that actually plays the game because they will earn that by looting RBCs and other NPCs to keep up with their food deficit. Plus we have the outer towers. It just requires a little more effort. 

Yup. Loot towers, fortress's in all kingdoms and should do fine for 'free' rubies. 
    OxO (AU1) said:

Regardless it's still a good and easy way of getting rubies

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575

now that i think about it it is/was a sign of something we seem to mainly hate..the dumbing down of the game. Things have been handed out on a platter that used to be worked for in the past - im thinking in particular levels here.As a non-ruby player i took a 2 or 3 years i believe to reach lvl 70...now it takes days. Newcomers dont appreciate the values of stuff as they get it too easily.

On an aside Im interested to see who stays if the game reverts to pvp because the modern player has been also been brought up in an event based game..
    Shares @ au 1

now that i think about it it is/was a sign of something we seem to mainly hate..the dumbing down of the game. Things have been handed out on a platter that used to be worked for in the past - im thinking in particular levels here.As a non-ruby player i took a 2 or 3 years i believe to reach lvl 70...now it takes days. Newcomers dont appreciate the values of stuff as they get it too easily.

On an aside Im interested to see who stays if the game reverts to pvp because the modern player has been also been brought up in an event based game..
    Fair points, making the game easier.

However doesn't it close the gap between ruby players and non ruby players? Of course, ruby players will always have an advantage - but $1000 to buy a 9 piece god commander or castellan? And that's dumbing the price down a little..

For starters the game is seriously over priced but the fat GGS workers won't change that, and as you said it's easier to get to level 70.

Well it's so easy to get to level 70 because you do events after events after events, I could probably do the basic necessites (how the hell do I spell that?) for quests and still get to level 70 at max 4 months, because of the amount of XP you get from events, which is another way for GGS to get money because of boosters.

In many ways GGE needs to change

Oh and someone went from level 1 to 70 in about 2 days lol

OxO (AU1) said:

However doesn't it close the gap between ruby players and non ruby players? Of course, ruby players will always have an advantage - but $1000 to buy a 9 piece god commander or castellan? And that's dumbing the price down a little..

For starters the game is seriously over priced but the fat GGS workers won't change that, and as you said it's easier to get to level 70.

Well it's so easy to get to level 70 because you do events after events after events, I could probably do the basic necessites (how the hell do I spell that?) for quests and still get to level 70 at max 4 months, because of the amount of XP you get from events, which is another way for GGS to get money because of boosters.

Get Grammarly and don't worry about spelling. 

I don't think that anything they have done so far has closed the gap between ruby and non-ruby players. That divide can't really be closed without giving stuff away, and obviously they don't want to do that if a couple thousand rubies was breaking the economy. 
    perryl @ USA1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    OxO (AU1) said:

Get Grammarly and don't worry about spelling. 

I don't think that anything they have done so far has closed the gap between ruby and non-ruby players. That divide can't really be closed without giving stuff away, and obviously they don't want to do that if a couple thousand rubies was breaking the economy. 
    Yeah, and it's disappointing

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370

gather round young ones.... let me tell you a story,

back in my day when the graphics were bad, you would get honour from berri and nothing was as it is today....

if you weren't a ruby player you had to fight for rubies...and people managed, hitting towers and forts was a great way of getting rubies...the only easy way out was to spend money....then one day along came this wishing well...people got lazy, started relying on this magic thing that would double our rubies....a lot less people would still work for there rubies....

eventually the well was a normal way of getting rubies...and we all loved it...the well was great, but people were getting to reliant on it, and a lot of people lost sight of working for rubies

and now it is being taken out, we are all heartbroken, it is a bad thing, they are taking away something we love and see great use for...but now that its being taken away from us....we will have to go back to our old ways of getting rubies...hitting towers and smashing forts, which will be harder....but at least they aren't taking that out too and making it impossible for non buyers to get rubies

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>

gather round young ones.... let me tell you a story,

back in my day when the graphics were bad, you would get honour from berri and nothing was as it is today....

if you weren't a ruby player you had to fight for rubies...and people managed, hitting towers and forts was a great way of getting rubies...the only easy way out was to spend money....then one day along came this wishing well...people got lazy, started relying on this magic thing that would double our rubies....a lot less people would still work for there rubies....

eventually the well was a normal way of getting rubies...and we all loved it...the well was great, but people were getting to reliant on it, and a lot of people lost sight of working for rubies

and now it is being taken out, we are all heartbroken, it is a bad thing, they are taking away something we love and see great use for...but now that its being taken away from us....we will have to go back to our old ways of getting rubies...hitting towers and smashing forts, which will be harder....but at least they aren't taking that out too and making it impossible for non buyers to get rubies

Not really. I mean, this might be true for some people, but back in those days things were cheaper via rubies too, right? There were also less things to spend rubies on too, right? Less level to ruby buildings too, right? Less god comms and casts, right? 

I could go on, but you get the point. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    i get the point yeah...but you also get my point...that there is always another way, and it was the way that was used....

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
Sign In to comment.