Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ressource villages for every body???

13»

Comments

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 14.06.2017
    Why are people still talking about this? This post was last discussed in March which was months ago and now people are still talking about this again on an old post. As for the private rvs owned people should just stop complaining about them. It can after all reduce the likelihood of rv theft and especially from lower level players who are more likely to complain about not having rvs than higher level and more experienced players who already have a lot of rvs. Also, like rvs you most likely won't be able to attack fortresses or other players from private rvs either. They also produce less food, wood, and stone than normal rvs which reduces there value as well.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Yeah, but those of us who worked our butts off to get the RVs we have, now get to watch these imbeciles getting RV-like boosts. 
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• hge (US1) said:
    Yeah, but those of us who worked our butts off to get the RVs we have, now get to watch these imbeciles getting RV-like boosts. 
    So. I have a lot of rvs, level 70+, and yes like many other players have put a lot of hard work into getting rvs as well, but could care less about this update because it is no big deal to me. Just makes room for less competition with lower level wannabees who will often the way it is now break the rules of alliances by stealing rvs that they are not at war with and may result in less problems to hassle with in the future. Even with lower levels owning private rvs making them a more powerful force to reckon with they often seem to be more scared of level 70+ players than level 70+ players are scared of them. Those who are low level attacking an active high level player might end up regretting it later on anyway and especially if they are inexperienced and/or lose the battle on their attack. Only downside for upper levels is losing honor for attacking if the level is too low.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Yea, my point being, we worked for them. They won't have.  I agree that MATERIALLY it doesn't really make a difference, but it just kind of ticks me off.  Lol, kind of a pet peeve of mine. I hate to see people easily get things that it took me months and months of work to get.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• hge (US1) said:
    Yea, my point being, we worked for them. They won't have.  I agree that MATERIALLY it doesn't really make a difference, but it just kind of ticks me off.  Lol, kind of a pet peeve of mine. I hate to see people easily get things that it took me months and months of work to get.

When I was still a part of the closed beta, the version of the private rvs that they showed meant it would take a very long time if players wanted max private rvs in every kingdom. You were able to buy 10 tokens everytime the nomads or samurai were on, and to get a max lvl private rv it required 30-40 tokens. So it will still take many many months for players to get max private rvs.
    MrKennyKRH lvl 800 @ skn 1
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    I want a rv but I am to scared to steel one from a sub or dead alliance because of what their alliance description says, I want to cry to GGE and see if they will just give us all rv's :)  boohoo , come on get real , they spawn all the time , but you wouldn't know that because you play for 3 hours a week , spend the time on the game to make yourself better or just deal with it , life is not fair so don't expect to find fairness in a GAME !!!
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    I want a rv but I am to scared to steel one from a sub or dead alliance because of what their alliance description says, I want to cry to GGE and see if they will just give us all rv's :)  boohoo , come on get real , they spawn all the time , but you wouldn't know that because you play for 3 hours a week , spend the time on the game to make yourself better or just deal with it , life is not fair so don't expect to find fairness in a GAME !!!

hmmmm :/

im sensing some sarcasm....

anyway these private RVs wont be as good as public ones...so having a public will still benefit more

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • I want a rv but I am to scared to steel one from a sub or dead alliance because of what their alliance description says, I want to cry to GGE and see if they will just give us all rv's :)  boohoo , come on get real , they spawn all the time , but you wouldn't know that because you play for 3 hours a week , spend the time on the game to make yourself better or just deal with it , life is not fair so don't expect to find fairness in a GAME !!!

hmmmm :/

im sensing some sarcasm....

anyway these private RVs wont be as good as public ones...so having a public will still benefit more

Actually if your alliance gets into large wars then a private one would actually be better because it means the other alliance can't steal them. 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    yeah it would even though the produce less

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • @stephan1 (US1) just look for dead players, dead/small alliances, just make sure to read their description first, make a fast com or two, and there u go!
    playing by "rules" won't bring u anything but a pain in the azz, and whatever happens don't expect an answer from greedy geeks studio.

• I'm so sorry @MrKennyKRH (SKN1) , i didn't got this picture, have you created or the private RVs has been implemented in test server?

Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,979

I'm so sorry @MrKennyKRH (SKN1) , i didn't got this picture, have you created or the private RVs has been implemented in test server?

That is a Screenshot taken on the closed beta server.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.