Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hospital Healing time

I really believe that with all the changes that have come into effect over the years - the time skips, the gems, the improved tools - its time to quicken the time of healing the wounded troops in the hospitals. 

Also, GGE may as well delete the need for troops which require rubies to heal to take up space in the hospitals.  I just delete them.  I don't know anyone who pays rubies to heal horrors, for instance AND you have to wait for a reasonable time for them to heal.  Everyone just deletes them.  So why not eliminate that feature, and only have troops that are curable end up in hospital, and lessen the time it takes to fix them.  As it stands, the hospitals are almost not worth it, as you can recruit new troops quicker and they cost almost the same.

What does everyone else say?

Comments

• Agreed with all, but I do not suppose GGE will change al of this, because they want you to use the rubies on the hospital

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• MinosMinos Posts: 80
    Hi @kukri (AU1)

Hospitals are useful to many players i know, its seen as another source of recruitment rather then healing dead troops. This allows for a small amount of extra recruitment should it be managed properly. What you are asking is that the game manages this for you but that takes an element away from the game that ggs do not want to do.

Also use of the hospital is encouraged further by the achievement that has been added for it. If all your hospitals are getting full of ruby troops then i am jealous of how many ruby troops you have tbh...

Also just to add, i have checked and the fast recruitment time and no change to heal time was intended so we wont see a change here.
  • test19PCPP (US1)test19PCPP (US1) US1 Posts: 126

That being said, you can recruit the defenders much quicker now.

Archer takes 2:30 at my attack OP with 279% PO, while at main, it's 2:32. LB is 4:04, and HB is 4:09.

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    Minos said:
    Hi @kukri (AU1)

Hospitals are useful to many players i know, its seen as another source of recruitment rather then healing dead troops. This allows for a small amount of extra recruitment should it be managed properly. What you are asking is that the game manages this for you but that takes an element away from the game that ggs do not want to do.

Also use of the hospital is encouraged further by the achievement that has been added for it. If all your hospitals are getting full of ruby troops then i am jealous of how many ruby troops you have tbh...

Also just to add, i have checked and the fast recruitment time and no change to heal time was intended so we wont see a change here.
    Constantly having coin troops replaced by ruby soldiers is not good when very few people heal them.
    We get ruby soldiers through the monthly event+FI/BC Its very easy to demons/horrors/vet versions. Traveling knights and Samurai etc.
    A lot of people get ruby soldiers yet almost no one heals them.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• zaxx (US1)zaxx (US1) Posts: 106
    Minos said:
    Hi @kukri (AU1)

Constantly having coin troops replaced by ruby soldiers is not good when very few people heal them.
    We get ruby soldiers through the monthly event+FI/BC Its very easy to demons/horrors/vet versions. Traveling knights and Samurai etc.
    A lot of people get ruby soldiers yet almost no one heals them.

ever wonder why you cant dismantle the hospital ?  For all the double talk we get from the mods ,the fact remains hard won and valuble troops ( coin bought ) are always displaced by the rubies . GGe doesn't care that the majority of us just delete the rubys rather than spend the rubys to heal them , gge knows that a few players ( small percentage ) will heal them reguardless .  So 98% of the players are at the mercy of 2% that heal . This is gges logic it goes hand in hand with everything else they have done in the last 18 months : example removing all wishing well pennies from promotions, removing all pennies from the long term events, removing 300% bonus offers and only offering the 200% bonus once . These are but a few tweaks that gge has brought out over time , to Squeeze the players into buying decrepit and insulting offers . As more players caught on to these so called game improvements , and for the most part quit buying the promos , this inturn had the exact opposite effect gge was looking for . they have a flawed business model and they refuse to listen to the players . Rubys in the hospital are just a very small part of a much bigger problem . greed , wrong projections, flawed strageties and grossly over estimating the players (us) our tolerance for meddling and micro managing the game to the point where its not even fun playing . case in point the latest ( miracle tool returns) YES !! alts and multis were part of this .
    but gge thru the dishes out with the dish water . If a player caps an op from a castle in ruins then the tools should remain , even if its capped from a live castle the tools should remain ..I mean "COME ON !! " anything less is petty and greedy.
    The writing is on the wall , I didn't mind dropping a 20 dollar bill or even 50 once in awhile if the deals were good , but those days are long long gone ( well over a year ) at least . And I'm not the only one ...gge has brought this on all by its self they have know one to blame but them selves .. I was over seas the last half year, could only play occasionally , so I let my castle go to ruins . When I got back and had more time to play I restarted my old account , only to find gge had taken everything I had , rubys,wings,skips,tools,gold everything ...70 levels down to level one ...
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370

Well as announced in the last roundtable which you can see here:

http://https//community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/335793/de-community-talkrunde-roundup-8#latest

it was announced that there will be 2 different sections in the hospital...1 for coin troops and 1 for ruby troops...which will make it so much easier then always deleting ruby troops, because I to did not often heal troops...

but healing troops can be useful...yes it is better to just recruit more troops, well why not heal and recruit? that way you get lots more troops....as minos said healing troops is seen by bonus troops by a lot, because you heal and recruit at the same time...

my only idea would be having a new ruby thing...like drill instructor...called doctor or something that gives bonus speed in healing troops...I would also suggest making puplic order go towards the speed of healing as it currently doesn't, but I think if that happened the increase would be far to great and it would become basically the same as just recruiting, which it was never indented to be, it was always just intended to be a place to heal troops that were lost in battle, and it was never meant to be super fast and effective

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • I just wanted to ask, who heals troops that needs rubies to heal?

Rubies troops should be thrown in hospital, but it should not consume any space in the hospital...
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    I just wanted to ask, who heals troops that needs rubies to heal?

Rubies troops should be thrown in hospital, but it should not consume any space in the hospital...

this will be implanented kinda....there will be a section for ruby troops and one for coins

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
Sign In to comment.