Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion thread: July 2017 Content package

Comments

• sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) INT2 Posts: 123
    Im so confused 

In the quest book?

so this is completely new its not related to nomads or sams or seasonal event? 

In the quest book?
    Yes it is, the first quest gives you Ivory Crown, if you get 35k samurai points. I guess in the 20 quests will be a nomad set too, or you can get twice the samurai commander.
    you need to do the 20 quests to get the commander set and the deco. the sam and nomade comm will be top 100 in individual rankings. 
    sarah1 @ 7
    @BM ang1243 will there still be a new samurai set to buy or is it just this new top 100 set? 
    sarah1 @ 7
    @Raymondmay11 (US1) It is a extentsion of it :) so you still have the 4 normal camps and no a fifth camp and whole new mechanic with it
    sarah1 @ 7
    @Herveus (AU1) they better dont do it. For less active guys it takes several events to get it so this ammount is pretty fair.
    sarah1 @ 7
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    I am pleased about the new changes , but where will will I keep all that new equipment .
    This is a good point too. We seriously need more space. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    @BM ang1243  

Is this new Khan's Revenge a separate event from the regular Nomad Invasion, or is it an Extension of the Nomad Invasion event we currently have running? 

Also, what the heck happened to the image in my signature?
    The image in your signature requires you to upgrade your account for it to be displayed on 3rd party websites. You'd have to take that up with the host of the image, not GGS. 
    perryl @ USA1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    Im so confused 

In the quest book?

so this is completely new its not related to nomads or sams or seasonal event? 

Sounds like another seasonal event. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • So... when did they sneak in that change, eh? That was only supposed to happen after the update... you'd think they would have the decency to wait until the 5th when they said they'd change it.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

So... when did they sneak in that change, eh? That was only supposed to happen after the update... you'd think they would have the decency to wait until the 5th when they said they'd change it.

Haha, yeah, we were just discussing this in FU this morning. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    I am curious, how this no farming system will work out. Will high level players start hitting low level players more often for resources, making it impossible or them to improve, or just make more multi accounts to do the production for their main castles?

No more lucky pennies, pure greediness as always.

Better food production building items and better decorations. Players bought the best available items for rubies, and worked hard to win the alliance decorations in FI and BC events and now we can get better things for free. Conclusion: be patient  don't buy anything, sooner or later you will get better staff for free.

Haha i used 50/60k rubyes to level up the wishing well to level 10, and now they do this.
    They gave to all players a compensation with the gem re-work, i need my compensation too. I lost 60k rubyes.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• "you will no longer need any iron to upgrade your iron works and iron mines."

To bad for the wishing well but this is a very good thing.

vladimir123x @ nl 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,032
    @Herveus (AU1) they better dont do it. For less active guys it takes several events to get it so this ammount is pretty fair.
    That quest is supposed to be a CHALLENGE for the HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS and for the VERY ACTIVE PLAYERS it is supposed to not be reachable for the average Joe in a month lol

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • fociguru (HU2)fociguru (HU2) Posts: 1
    edited 30.06.2017
    I am curious, how this no farming system will work out. Will high level players start hitting low level players more often for resources, making it impossible or them to improve, or just make more multi accounts to do the production for their main castles?  Yes.

Better food production building items and better decorations. Players bought the best available items for rubies, and worked hard to win the alliance decorations in FI and BC events and now we can get better things for free. Conclusion: be patient  don't buy anything, sooner or later you will get better staff for free.

http://prntscr.com/fq63ee

May I ask why you even care? lol

You are right. It is my fault, when I started using the forum I didn't know how can I come up to the English forum. Every time I logged in it put me straight to the Hungarian. So I made that character only for the forum and use it since then. But now I have updated it just for you. :)

Level 800
    1.15 million might points
    Hungarian 2 server

You can check it if you want. :)
  • I am curious, how this no farming system will work out. Will high level players start hitting low level players more often for resources, making it impossible or them to improve, or just make more multi accounts to do the production for their main castles?  Yes.

http://prntscr.com/fq63ee

May I ask why you even care? lol

You are right. It is my fault, when I started using the forum I didn't know how can I come up to the English forum. Every time I logged in it put me straight to the Hungarian. So I made that character only for the forum and use it since then. But now I have updated it just for you. :)

Level 800
    1.15 million might points
    Hungarian 2 server

You can check it if you want. :)

lol, I stand corrected, lemme just go back to my little corner ;)

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• So you are going to take out the Penny Well? I have never played without it and I am level 70 legendary 4 so I don't know how else to get rubies. I don't buy my own rubies and I dont plan on buying them any time soon, either. I think if you are going to get rid of the penny well to give ruby prizes so people who don't buy rubies are still able to buy things like bakeries and upgrade them and things like the hospital. :smile:

Sign In to comment.