Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Battle of Berimond Suggestions

Ather (AU1)Ather (AU1) Posts: 47
I want to take this opportunity and provide suggestions which have been a demand of the community and players for a long time now. After asking a couple of players questions and suggestions regarding Berimond i have prepared an analytic summary of suggestions regarding Berimond. The suggestions are :

1) Players would really love a feature to be introduced in Berimond through which players would be able to use the food looted/produced from their Berimond camp to buy a feast whilst the Battle of Berimond is running. Though this feature should have been implemented a long time ago as it has been a demand of players for quiet some time. This feature could be the same as Storm Islands camp in which players are able to choose form which castle to feast through a drop-down box, and in that drop-down box the Camp Name should be made available so that players can choose the camp to use the feast.

2) Also i'm pretty confused about why a feature hasn't been implemented yet that provides players the option to move/transport resources to and from berimond to other castles/kingdoms. There is no such option/feature available currently that allows such movement of troops/resources to and from berimond. As the battle of berimond is considered to be a kingdom realm event, maybe features/options that are implemented on other kingdoms should be implemented on Battle Of Berimond as well.

The features and suggestions that have been proposed by me have no kind of negative impact on GGE's profit/loss although it may have a positive impact on players berimond gameplay.

All kinds of feedback are appreciated regarding how such features can be exploited or improved.

-Ather
Post edited by Ather (AU1) on
Ather @ Germany1, Asia1, Australia1 and Italy1
Drake @ Asia1

Milestones:
  • 100K Mp reached at level 35 with glory title King Ather The Great
  • 200K Mp reached at level 45 with glory title King Ather The Vicious
  • 11 million weekly  loot reached at level 40
Alliance: The Seperatists

Part of GoodGame Empire for 3 years now.

Comments

• Judeling (US1)Judeling (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    Ok some things to consider.

First because of the current limits a broad range of levels can compete on a fair basis. If this was treated as just another realm we would lose a lot of that, a level 60 can just loot a lot more then a level 40 and so ship more.

Also if we ship back and forth they will have to start charging for it.
  • The feast runs out in 4 minutes, Feasts only apply to Soldiers to be recruited during the feast. 
    My forum account I was using was closed so now I am stuck with this one :'( 
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    edited 20.06.2017

wolf is right...the feast only applies to troops that will get recruited in the time of the feast...so if it was a 6hr feast...anything out of 6hrs the feast will not be counted on....GGE is very precise with their calculation...if you were to start another feast at the end of the current one, it would be reduced a lot....if there was a real bug im sure we would have seen more complaining...as for starting feasts from Berri..not many people even send troops to Berri, they just recruit them there...so it would be way to easy tog et food as Berri troops don't eat any...plus you would not be able to get the aristocratic (big 6hr) one anyway...because you cant get up to 80k storage in Berri...I think max was 72k

as for your second point...we did use to be able to send res over If I remember correctly, but since it is level 30-69 it would be unfair...it is a lot easier for a level 69 to get loot compared to a level 30....how it is now makes it pretty fair for a level 30 to compete with a 69, only difference it say is the comms they would have

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,979

wolf is right...the feast only applies to troops that will get recruited in the time of the feast...so if it was a 6hr feast...anything out of 6hrs the feast will not be counted on....GGE is very precise with their calculation...if you were to start another feast at the end of the current one, it would be reduced a lot....if there was a real bug im sure we would have seen more complaining...as for starting feasts from Berri..not many people even send troops to Berri, they just recruit them there...so it would be way to easy tog et food as Berri troops don't eat any...plus you would not be able to get the aristocratic (big 6hr) one anyway...because you cant get up to 80k storage in Berri...I think max was 72k

as for your second point...we did use to be able to send res over If I remember correctly, but since it is level 30-69 it would be unfair...it is a lot easier for a level 69 to get loot compared to a level 30....how it is now makes it pretty fair for a level 30 to compete with a 69, only difference it say is the comms they would have

So an extra wave which allows you to run with cleaners and not get buttfucked in the cry is now advanatge? Intersting so me with my 4 waves can attack level 30's cause hey it is only the comma and casts  :D
    Go back to building your op on us m8 xD

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Thanks for all the feeback guys. Seems like yeah there is no bug but it was my fault as mentioned by @Raging Wolf (AU1)  and @Shadow_21 (AU1) . Post edited so that no misunderstandings be created.

-ather.
    Ather @ Germany1, Asia1, Australia1 and Italy1
    Drake @ Asia1

Milestones:
    • 100K Mp reached at level 35 with glory title King Ather The Great
    • 200K Mp reached at level 45 with glory title King Ather The Vicious
    • 11 million weekly  loot reached at level 40
    Alliance: The Seperatists

Part of GoodGame Empire for 3 years now.
  • I completely Agree with the first point of yours. While the food of berimond is wasted, i have to manage sols and food critically in other castles to hold a feast for berimond.
    May there can be something like we can hold a feast in berimond, but it will be applicable to berimond only (feast will be in BM only), and the food requirement for the feast would be reduced by half or one-fourth maybe?

This will not dis-balance the system and would be great!!
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
Sign In to comment.