Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Outpost Movement

Outpost movement for a high price would be nice. High enough so if you a desperate you will buy it, but not low enough so everyone moves their 8 food outpost 2 clicks from their main castle.
This has been suggested many times, but only because it is a good idea.
Post edited by dreadnought (AU1) on
dreadnought @ Au 1

"The moment when you brag about your robber barons being high level, and a level 40 player tells you his are higher"

Comments

• DarthHound2DarthHound2 Posts: 103
    edited 24.01.2015
    I love this idea, but GGS would almost certainly never implement it.
    Suleyk, Smoliin, Uth

Imperial_Walker_by_Radojavor.jpg
  • Kaos Reyenes (US1)Kaos Reyenes (US1) Posts: 358
    edited 24.01.2015
    I have moved my main before, and then abandoned and built new outposts from scratch - it would have been nice to be able to move them as well. Since the first castle move is free, and then 5k rubies after that, why not charge rubies for any outpost move? Make the cost high enough to discourage it, but not impossible.

As for the outer kingdoms, pay to move (no freebies), and only allow it once? Higher cost as you get to the higher kingdoms... RVs, of course, cannot move.

Never gonna happen, but it's a nice idea
    Kaos Reyenes @ usa 1
  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 24.01.2015
    than big alliances would hold whale outposts next to power points and make them virtually uncapturable.
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
  • Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 24.01.2015
    Been suggested many times before, not going to happen
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
  • dreadnought (AU1)dreadnought (AU1) Posts: 103
    edited 04.09.2016
    Big alliances are already strong, and I understand that my update would make them virtually impossible to beat...
    But this could in turn help out some of the smaller players. Maybe a regulation (only allowed to move your outpost under level 25) would help. 
    dreadnought @ Au 1

"The moment when you brag about your robber barons being high level, and a level 40 player tells you his are higher"

edited 04.09.2016
    True...
    dreadnought @ Au 1

• Kaos Reyenes (US1)Kaos Reyenes (US1) Posts: 358
    edited 25.01.2015
    I'd be happy if they let me transport ornamental items from one castle to another
    Kaos Reyenes @ usa 1
    edited 04.09.2016
    Doubt it will ever happen
    dreadnought @ Au 1

• Monkey17179 (GB1)Monkey17179 (GB1) Posts: 1,382
    edited 25.01.2015
    Yes Deco transporting would be a brilliant idea
    Monkey-En1

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    dont know why the bump

but no this is not a good idea...it is way to overpowered...people can either have all there outposts right next to them which is unfair if its that easy to get your fully developed ops near you....you need to be smart and moe near your ops in the first place, another thing would be peopel could move outposts near there target, and attack from there, the in a couple weeks move it back

in theory it does sound good yes, but when you think of ideas like this, think of all the possible ways it could be used, and how some could be unfair/ imballance the game

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • NO
    NO
    NO

Capture a new OP and make a bakery and stable there with all those rubies.
    You say your OP has more rubies buildings than this, then why GGE will let you move it??
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 30.06.2017
    Bumps can be annoying, but even if the cost of rubies were to cost like 10k or even 20k rubies instead of only 5k to relocate only just for one outpost each and there was a level restriction limit you also have to consider the fact that if every player in an alliance was a ruby buyer and active that possibly could make castles and even outposts much harder to defeat. Hard enough as it is to attack main castles in a strong alliance which is why some people may prefer to attack outposts. Also, in nearly every case scenario besides Berimund any restrictions are more likely to apply to high level players or level 70+ players than those are below level 70. Berimund is one of the few exceptions to this, because level 70+ players can not get the really nice Berimund decorations anymore besides the hard to get witness of the past which some people in this past have complained about it, but the damage done might be irreversible unfortunately.  Even with complaints it is not likely that level 70+ players can get the Pride of the Lion, Might of the Bear, or the gratitude decorations anymore. Now one could also argue that the relocation for each outpost with an expensive cost of rubies could be limited to only just once per outpost, but the only problem is that you do not necessarily have to relocate your main castle to become almost unstoppable because of the closeness of outposts. Do I sometimes wish that I could relocate my main castle along with my outposts? Yes, but not likely to happen.
    David Noble @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.