Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Reply from support

Comments

• Atlast I got reply from support that tell them if any issue remained and do not reply if all matters sorted
    what a joke
    I created this for my pending issues and still support is asking if any issues pending or not
    (angry)
  • well make sure to respond to it.
  • Same here.
    It seems like they sent that Copy/Paste mail to everyone
  • Same here.
    they do that routinely when they get far behind so they can re-prioritize
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,236
    Same here.
    I doubt any copying or pasting was involved. They simply ran a script. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • support is useless i reported a multi accounter with clearcut evidence and screenshots yet the player is still on the ap
    your definition of clear cut may not be the same as GGE. Plus first offense is usually not a perma ban.
    lool give me a few mins to scrounge through emails 
    or you could have waited to post this message a few minutes... but hey, whatever floats your boat.
  • Hello Support Team

Due to irresponsible behaviour of support team i am loosing interest in game and going to stop playing this game 

Very soon i will leave this good game and will play other game 

I spend my lots of time and money in this game but due to getting no reply from your side i have to leave this game 

Daily i am getting desertions and losing interest and all credit goes to support team 

Solve all the issues which i had raised on various tickets very soon and give my army and items back to me or else i will leave this game 

Thanks
    GhostQueen

• Hello Support Team

Due to irresponsible behaviour of support team i am loosing interest in game and going to stop playing this game 

Very soon i will leave this good game and will play other game 

I spend my lots of time and money in this game but due to getting no reply from your side i have to leave this game 

Daily i am getting desertions and losing interest and all credit goes to support team 

Solve all the issues which i had raised on various tickets very soon and give my army and items back to me or else i will leave this game 

Thanks
    GhostQueen

Daily desertions doens't sound like a bug, when are you getting these desertions? how much food do you have left when you get them? do these always happen overnight?
  • The New support system is a scam.

Even i have not received replies on my thread.
    All they do is they keep sending me the scripted thread instead of an original reply.
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
  • Hello BM, CM and support team

Tell me the way to get my voice into your ears
  • on 20th june i raised this isue and till time i didn't get any reply from any BM, CM or any support team member for my issues
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    Hello BM, CM and support team

Tell me the way to get my voice into your ears

BMs and CMs...you can communicate to them through forums

support team...through a ticket...although they wont reply if your just trying to chat with them lol....its for complaints/ compensation related stuff only

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Support Team

Please fix some time on ticket raised
    Either reply in specified time or reimmburse the player
  • Where are the moderators of GGE who are supposed to look into the matter on forum

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,834
    Pretty much all CM's been let go no so only BM's left who are not employees of GGE and are here mainly to moderate the forum and ensure the forum rules are adhered to.   Unfortunatly if you not getting any sense from support team its going to be a struggle.

Hopefully you will get a reply from someone soon, but i wouldnt hold your breath, I think the support team have been very hard hit by company wide redundancies, And from what i have seen most of the good employees have already left, so you left with a load of people that can only read off a pre prepared sheet, have no decision making power an no ability to apply common sense, its either the pre prepared sheet in front of them says yes or it says no!
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 309

Image result for robots

head of support @ gge -  " No"  we have decided you get sod all - have a nice day - beep  

• WOW !!!!

What an efficient guys in GGE

Still waiting for reply from them

No reply from any of the authorised personel from Support

( GETTING ANGRY)
  • NEITHER GETTING REPLY ON MAIL NOR ON FORUM

EITHER THEY ARE NOT SEEING MAILS OR THEY DONT WANT TO ANSWER ME

NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY PLAYERS ARE LEAVING GAME ALL DUE TO SUPPORT GUYS

I AM A RUBY PLAYER AND EVEN THEN GETTING NO REPLY FROM SUPPORT

NOW CAN IMAGINE ABOUT THE NON RUBY PLAYERS
  • :s:s:s:s:s
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    NEITHER GETTING REPLY ON MAIL NOR ON FORUM

EITHER THEY ARE NOT SEEING MAILS OR THEY DONT WANT TO ANSWER ME

NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY PLAYERS ARE LEAVING GAME ALL DUE TO SUPPORT GUYS

I AM A RUBY PLAYER AND EVEN THEN GETTING NO REPLY FROM SUPPORT

NOW CAN IMAGINE ABOUT THE NON RUBY PLAYERS

ruby or not...wont make a difference...

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
This discussion has been closed.