Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Deco Inventory

A suggestion... Please make our deco inventory universal, meaning when we drop a deco piece into inventory we can move to another castle and put it there. We've all been collecting so many different pieces for so long it would be nice to actually organize our deco, making our castles look neater and not like the deco fairy puked in our courtyards. Now with new higher PO items coming from events (New Nomads and Sammies) this would be handier than ever to keep organized

The only negative I've ever heard about this is the ability for some to take advantage of the system, giving another player good deco by capping an op. There is a workaround in place though if that's really a big issue (I don't think it is) that all deco in an Op can be dropped back into inventory like the tools now do.

Also, could you please make sure ALL deco is sellable for coin, not just the handful you guys randomly picked

On another somewhat connected note, especially now that you are coming out with some higher deco more that more people are going to have access to (275PO/550MP deco for top 20 Nomad alliances) it should be time to upgrade colossus event. With the amount of rss it takes to make a 250 deco item, that should be bumped to 275-280, with it possible to make a 300 deco. Also, all colossus decos pieces should get assigned MP's, they currently have none yet do the same for a players "might" as any other deco, and in most cases are a lot more work than any other deco we have.... Oh yeah, winning alliance for WOR/Crows should get much higher than a 240 deco too

Comments

• good idea 

Also, could you please make sure ALL deco is sellable for coin, not just the handful you guys randomly picked

also im pretty sure the ones you build are the ones that you can sell

Lol it's lit.  If you want my rvs/ops just message me on gge 

HIVE

@usa1

Plz hit me

• Well, This is a logic of why when you get a Deco, the system asks you where to put the Deco.
    If the Inventory will be made universal, The logic would go senseless.

And during War times, when OPs are captured, One of reasons players try to save OP because of the Decos there, if this idea would be implemented, players will let OPs go away.
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
  • Well, This is a logic of why when you get a Deco, the system asks you where to put the Deco.
    If the Inventory will be made universal, The logic would go senseless.

And during War times, when OPs are captured, One of reasons players try to save OP because of the Decos there, if this idea would be implemented, players will let OPs go away.

People are much more interested in keeping their max level bakeries, stables, watchtowers, etc that cost rubies than deco. Don't know what kinda wars are going on in IN1, but taking peoples Ops isn't very easy if they are active.

The "logic" part of your comment is basically saying since we cant move deco from castle to castle now the system asks us which castle we want it in, so it shouldn't change because it wouldn't make sense for it to ask us? Ummm, how about it just doesn't have to ask us anymore, we win deco it goes in our inventory and we place it wherever we want lol. There is no downside to this idea, I don't know why people have to overthink chit.

• Judeling (US1)Judeling (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    The "logic" part of your comment is basically saying since we cant move deco from castle to castle now the system asks us which castle we want it in, so it shouldn't change because it wouldn't make sense for it to ask us? Ummm, how about it just doesn't have to ask us anymore, we win deco it goes in our inventory and we place it wherever we want lol. There is no downside to this idea, I don't know why people have to overthink chit.
    If only the Awarded Deco was placed in a universal inventory that would be a huge help. 
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,530

I would like to move Decos from one to the other.  But, I doubt they would make the change.  Why?  Officially for the "challenge" aspect of it.  If someone's main was first filled with Parks, and then upgraded to Castle Gardens, they could then just move the parks to the next OP they get.  No effort needed for the next OP.  Then when the Castle Gardens get upgraded to Terracotta Soldiers, the Castle gardens get moved to the OP, and the parks get moved to the next OP.  Then on to the Fountains of Inner Peace.  On and on it would go.  Each time, the Player would only have to earn the next level Deco for their Main, passing the others out.  They would rather make you start at the bottom each time, and have to either work your way up, or win all new.

Same for moving to a new place.  Pack all the Decos in your Main, and move.  3 New OPs get filled up with strong Decos immediately. 

The REAL reason is to "encourage" buying. 

Don't get me wrong, I would LIKE this change.  But, I think GGS likes to make people either Buy it, or Grind it. 

And they would LOVE for you to Buy It, and then have to Store it because there is something stronger. Jousting Arena.  Festival Square. Garden of Splendor.  If you ever bought those, they don't stay in place for long.  If you WIN a 230 PO item, and a 245 is made available, you will work for that one and toss out the 230.

Carrot and stick. 

Smells like GGS..........

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    I like the current system to be honest, the deco stays where you put it. If they made it where you lose all the deco when you cap an op.... -_-

• OxO (AU1) said:
    I like the current system to be honest, the deco stays where you put it. If they made it where you lose all the deco when you cap an op.... -_-

Once you have 3 Ops there is very little reason to cap another so why is it a big deal to not get the deco when capping an OP?

As to Microtia I disagree, its very easy now adays to fill a castle with deco. With all the free skips and rss we can loot from events you can fill a CY with park or gardens in a matter of hours. There is no "ease" of decorating by being able to move from one castle to another, we still earn however many deco we are going to earn/win. The advantage is we can put all like looking decos together and actually organize our courtyards instead of having 5 of every kind looking like  junkyard.

There is no loss of ruby sales, the only reason GGE wouldn't adopt this idea is they just don't want to bother with the programming. After all they are too busy repainting other troops/decos/comms n casts, and event tents to call them new events lol

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,530
    OxO (AU1) said:

Once you have 3 Ops there is very little reason to cap another so why is it a big deal to not get the deco when capping an OP?

As to Microtia I disagree, its very easy now adays to fill a castle with deco. With all the free skips and rss we can loot from events you can fill a CY with park or gardens in a matter of hours. There is no "ease" of decorating by being able to move from one castle to another, we still earn however many deco we are going to earn/win. The advantage is we can put all like looking decos together and actually organize our courtyards instead of having 5 of every kind looking like  junkyard.

There is no loss of ruby sales, the only reason GGE wouldn't adopt this idea is they just don't want to bother with the programming. After all they are too busy repainting other troops/decos/comms n casts, and event tents to call them new events lol

You very well may be right. 

However, I still think GGS wouldn't do it just for their sheer stubbornness. 

After all, they never make mistakes in how they set things up.............

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.