Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Recruiting non-veteran versions of troops

We need to be able to still recruit maceman/crossbowman even after researching the veteran versions. These veteran fatties are plain useless- they're slow, weak, and troops such as kingsguard and imperial troops highly outclass them. However, regular maceman/crossbowman are very fast, take no time at all to recruit, and are very cheap, making them perfect for rv grabs and attacking in beri. no charcoal required for wolves that are ony 5 units faster.

if u disagree pl0x let m3 no y

Comments

• you should not have gotten the vet version if you liked the other one better
    Lol it's lit.  If you want my rvs/ops just message me on gge 

HIVE

@usa1

Plz hit me

unlock further upgrades m8

• Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    I agree with you there regarding allowing players to be able to recruit these troops, but I highly doubt gge will allow players to revert there troops back to their non-vet forms since that'll mean less people will buy rubies to get Demon Slayers/Assassin's or Wolfs because they'll already be able to recruit very cheap fast moving macemen/crossbowmen without having to spend any rubies at all aka less $$$ for GGS.

The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    I agree with this, but noone will do smth
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

I got them when they were the best troops for non - buyers (other than the occasional traveling knights who would come)
  • I Support your Idea, but as @Shafaet (INT1)  said:
    t I highly doubt gge will allow players to revert there troops back to their non-vet forms since that'll mean less people will buy rubies to get Demon Slayers/Assassin's or Wolfs because they'll already be able to recruit very cheap fast moving macemen/crossbowmen without having to spend any rubies at all aka less $$$ for GGS.

GGE will not let players do that, because you know, Greedy Game Empire..
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    i havnt researhed vets on my current account because i learnt from old ones that its not worth it

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
Sign In to comment.