Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Berimond question

I sent a lot of flags to my berimond, will I get them back?  I didn't know I couldn't use them in Berimond and have tried to get them back I have like over 5k of flags that I really don't want to lose...  what can I do???  Herobrinebomb

Comments

• All unused tools return at the end of the event.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232

All unused tools return at the end of the event.

^^what he said, you can send all your tools to berimond from EW, BS, and FP for free and they all go to your main.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    yes it will not go back to where they came from they will go back to your main castle in GE

this is a good way to move tools from kingdoms into your main for free

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>

• this is a good way to move tools from kingdoms into your main for free
    shhh.... don't say it, else GGE will put a high cost on this as well...
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    yeah i was thinking that lol....and one day it will probably be removed...they will cal it an "exploit"  although id say they already know about it

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
Sign In to comment.