Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

WHY I DONT LIKE FORI OR BLOODCROW

This only my personal reasons why I don't like FORI or Bloodcrow

1 it is dictated by how many castles I attack , if I am allow to get a good castle, as we are all told keep hitting them you WILL get a good one sooner or later.

I have won Fori once , but it was a complete night mare, it was a alliance base win , with a lot of help by every member bye gifts by someone buying rubies. PS GGE do not ban or do anything if someone wants to buy you rubies , or they have not try to stop this, but that a matter for another discussion.

You can lose 30k of soldiers going for the win , once it was over and the dust settle . I had this deco , and well I looked at it and felt was it worth it. although I am eternally grateful for what my alliance did for me . if I knew the cost from the Start , I would have run in the opposite direction.

But I feel the lost attacking is more on just hitting small one , and please do not forget the build up to compete in fori or bloodcrow , ie Nomads going nuts just to acquire as many tails as you can .

Just look at the winners same old same faces .

I know there are players that will disagree with me and that is fine , this is just my opinion and my thoughts of these events.

But good luck to those who love it .I hope you get many castles with lots of defenders
BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• even the small camps are defending all sides and players need to waste troops and tools, when coming to some players they get a very good castle by attacking/clearing small ones, but unfortunate is someone getting out of troops when the big one appears, so there should be some strategy or player gets good target for some no of attacks on small ones

so that it makes good and have some interest in attacking them, already lot of players getting bored by always attacking small ones
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,585

As always, it depends on your goal.  If you want to win the event, then you will want as many BIG castles as possible, for MAX Glory.  If you are trying to finish the Monthly Event (Lotus this time) you want small weak castes that you can hit with coin banners for the 4 points, and minimal troop loss.  (No tools if they only defend one flank)

GGS leaning heavily toward the event side of things, especially their own designed long term point events, will look at the castles and think they are just right.

It is a matter of perspective.................

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,126

As always, it depends on your goal.  If you want to win the event, then you will want as many BIG castles as possible, for MAX Glory.  If you are trying to finish the Monthly Event (Lotus this time) you want small weak castes that you can hit with coin banners for the 4 points, and minimal troop loss.  (No tools if they only defend one flank)

GGS leaning heavily toward the event side of things, especially their own designed long term point events, will look at the castles and think they are just right.

Yes your points are valid , it is only my thoughts on it , and for others I know they need to do it,
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • As always, it depends on your goal.  If you want to win the event, then you will want as many BIG castles as possible, for MAX Glory.  If you are trying to finish the Monthly Event (Lotus this time) you want small weak castes that you can hit with coin banners for the 4 points, and minimal troop loss.  (No tools if they only defend one flank)

most of mine targets are 400-600 range and defends 2 sides and sometimes 3 sides also
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    @BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) you don't like bc and fr'lords, fr'lords and bc doesn't likes you
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• My biggest gripe is that GGE continually insist that the FC/BC castles are  reflective \of the average lvl 70 player, which they clearly are not both in troop numbers and kres totals

If this fact were true we would be getting average troop numbers of 1-2k and more not 4-600 and decent loot of glass and ore which all lvl 70 players need to build for higher level buildings

Its just GGE;s way of forcing players to spend money

As usual what GGE say and do are 2 seperate things
    My biggest gripe is that GGE continually insist that the FC/BC castles are  reflective \of the average lvl 70 player, which they clearly are not both in troop numbers and kres totals

If this fact were true we would be getting average troop numbers of 1-2k and more not 4-600 and decent loot of glass and ore which all lvl 70 players need to build for higher level buildings

Where EXACTLY has GGE "continually insist"ed these things?

Please post a link or screen shot.

Ain't gonna see one..........

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• My biggest gripe is that GGE continually insist that the FC/BC castles are  reflective \of the average lvl 70 player, which they clearly are not both in troop numbers and kres totals

this the good brilliant step of GGE to force players to buy rubies
    they always need money, money, money and not the players advice 
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • Extract from original FC announcement by GGE
    In our new event players will be fighting against invaders. Which invaders? Everything you fought so far has been a test, but now it comes to the ultimate showdown. Your world, your empire, will have to compete against other worlds. In plain English: We will be running a "simulation" where selected Instances / worlds now fight against each other! Example: If Germany 1 and USA1 fought, who would emerge as the winner? Who will dominate the French, what about the British? Find out more:

The lords of a foreign empire will now appear as castles on the world map and can be attacked. It is not an actual human opponent, but a simulation of what fighting an opponent from that server would be like. The castle will have all the features of a real castle lord!

Guess all these other servers have 4-600 defenders in them.............. not
  • Sorry should have gone a bit further with that
    Each player gets a handful of other castles close to their own that correspond to the players’ level. This happens on both instances, so you can see each other and can attack. Thus, one can only fight opponents that are in their own level range.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/289471/are-foreign-castles-npcs
    Extract from original FC announcement by GGE
    In our new event players will be fighting against invaders. Which invaders? Everything you fought so far has been a test, but now it comes to the ultimate showdown. Your world, your empire, will have to compete against other worlds. In plain English: We will be running a "simulation" where selected Instances / worlds now fight against each other! Example: If Germany 1 and USA1 fought, who would emerge as the winner? Who will dominate the French, what about the British? Find out more:

The lords of a foreign empire will now appear as castles on the world map and can be attacked. It is not an actual human opponent, but a simulation of what fighting an opponent from that server would be like. The castle will have all the features of a real castle lord!

Guess all these other servers have 4-600 defenders in them.............. not

Actually you are quoting a post from @Snake Plissken (US1) from October 31, 2015.  Now, I have no doubt that his quote is correct.  I also researched this quite some time ago.  However, what I asked was for you to back up your claim:

that GGE continually insist that the FC/BC castles are  reflective \of the average lvl 70 player,

That they switched from TRYING to match actual players on the other server to generic setups that suit their purposes was CLEAR a long time ago.  There has been no continual insisting by GGS that these are actually "reflective of the average lvl 70 player".   I ask again for you to show me where this is the case.  (Spoiler alert: You won't be able to)

As I stated above,

and yes, it STILL is a matter of perspective.................

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• My claim was based on the 3 replys i have had from GGE in regards to this issue, each saying the same thing

At present you are correct that i cannot post their reply comments as it was some time ago and i have deleted the e-mails

I will write them again and will post the reply here

• I don't like them either

I participated in last Bloodcrows, and in my total participation, the castles changed defenses 7 times (which got me quite big damages).
    Though i did participation only enough to get the last reward, which is two pieces of FC set.
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,236

I mean, ideally you want to get 10k per hit, but I see your point. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
Sign In to comment.