Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Are my eyes broken? ( NextUpdate)

Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
edited 28.06.2017 in General Discussion
I am wondering if this is real or not, can anyone help me?

Because that is one hell of a good item.
Post edited by Venom (ASIA1) on
Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

Comments

• I honestly do not know how you were able to get this. I can not buy this from the construction yard yet.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Is this from beta test system?  As it looks like you can buy it with some sort of new event currency.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Yeah from test server sorry, part of the new update. It is seriously overpowered though.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    the new nomads they have on the tests server has a lot of cool new stuff an all new 9 piece cast can be won from the event 3 new decos and lots of really good build items like the one venom highlighted im looking forward to this new nomad to come to the main servers also you can loot upto 4500 iron per camp that the bit im looking forward to the most
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,032
    I am sure the numbers will be changed but it is something to work for again :)

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    horsetails may not be the best thing to buy anymore and i wonder when/if they will do this to the sams 
  • You can still buy tails with tablets, this food item can only be bought with the new token form of currency bought by attacking the new camp/leveling it up as an alliance, and triggering it to attack you which you get tokens, tabs, and coin for
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 28.06.2017
    I agree it may be a lot of food, but overpowered? No such thing as having too much food in this game. I think that it is fine the way it is now. Would especially be useful for the main castle and outposts in particular where I often need to use the Imperial Hunting Lodge.
    David Noble @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.