Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Few things need to look into

hello everyone 
i recently left my old server and start playing in new one and notice that goodgame need to upgrade or change few thing that will help everyone 
1.   i thing there should be more level for storehouse .(players can have few extra hours and some can hold little more but this not gonna harm anyone why because GGE thing if they add more levels everyone have alot of troops but that not true 100% because in this game food keep deducting everyhour so players have to be more often online if they dont want to lose troops so its just gonna give few extra hours)

2.   RVS in all 3 lands there are not right amount of rvs pop in all three realms whcih kind of frustrating for those who are new in those realms 

3.   In other realms castle pop in the middle of the map for those who just enter and they are 500+ clicks from the edge that make it more difficult to capture rvs from there this need to be solve
4.   Event duration should not be more than 3 days and each event run atleast twice in one month . events those are longer like 5 days just make the event little boring after 3 days 
5.  barimond should be there every month
6. alliance tournament should run in eveymonth
7.  and each month include thorn king blade coast and underworld 
8.  rewards in storm island should be upgraded 
9. rewards in thorn king blade coast and underworld should be upgraded
10. in events like nomads samurai foreign and bloodcrow GGE need to add separate rewards for top 3 (example top three allaince fighting for top1 position and one won but the reward for 2nd and 3rd is same as fouth and fifth which is unfail because 4th and 5th not even in the race but got the same reward this need to be change 

Comments

• hello everyone 
    i recently left my old server and start playing in new one and notice that goodgame need to upgrade or change few thing that will help everyone 
    1.   i thing there should be more level for storehouse .(players can have few extra hours and some can hold little more but this not gonna harm anyone why because GGE thing if they add more levels everyone have alot of troops but that not true 100% because in this game food keep deducting everyhour so players have to be more often online if they dont want to lose troops so its just gonna give few extra hours)
    No, they would hold more troops. Instead of staying offline longer they would hold more troops per castle and still log on as often as ever.

2.   RVS in all 3 lands there are not right amount of rvs pop in all three realms whcih kind of frustrating for those who are new in those realms 
    You just need to check the edges of the map. Or go to war. Or ask for some from your alliance family. I have full food rvs everwhere and that's all that matters really. I invested minimal effort though it did require time.

3.   In other realms castle pop in the middle of the map for those who just enter and they are 500+ clicks from the edge that make it more difficult to capture rvs from there this need to be solve
    Only plausible way that I see to keep the map from being full of holes where old castles used to be.
    4.   Event duration should not be more than 3 days and each event run atleast twice in one month . events those are longer like 5 days just make the event little boring after 3 days 
    I agree here.
    Agreed.
    Agreed
    Sure.
    Definitely.
    Definitely.
    10. in events like nomads samurai foreign and bloodcrow GGE need to add separate rewards for top 3 (example top three allaince fighting for top1 position and one won but the reward for 2nd and 3rd is same as fouth and fifth which is unfail because 4th and 5th not even in the race but got the same reward this need to be change 
    I don't see this as a big issue in the game... but if this came up in a future update I wouldn't nessacarily have a problem with it.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,995
    Regarding 10 , that is being tested already I read somewhere.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    You so easy these things, buy you know they need time to do these changes/updates. Now they fight against bots etc. 
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,236
    hello everyone 

1. I wholeheartedly agree. The game has evolved far too much to be stuck at the same storehouse capacity as was acceptable years ago. 

2. This is especially an issue on smaller servers. The turnover is too high for the new players to trigger the RV spawns. Basically, as long as more players are quitting than joining this will not be resolved. GGE must step in and improve this. That said, there is a feature in testing that will partially resolve this issue. 

3. This has to do with the high turnover I was talking about before. If all "available" slots are taken in the center then the new entry spawns at the outer edges. This results in RV spawns. If the turnover is too high then players in the map are leaving old spots open faster than new players can join. This is one of the reasons why any capable alliance leader encourages players to enter outers in groups. 

4. I do agree, 5 day events are long. Especially if you're super active like I was before, but recently I've been much less active. Those 5-day events help me a lot because even within 5 days I'm having trouble finding time to participate. That said, a lot of my issues would be resolved if #1 was done. More storage for food would result in fewer starvations. It's impossible, at my level, to not be negative food and to also have the required defenses and offenses to participate effectively. 

5. As far as I know, they are now doing Berimond once a month. 

6. This was temporarily removed because of the exploitation that was being done. Will it come back? Probably, but not before they finish the work they're doing to improve the fairness of the game. 

7. Personally, I think one of these should always be running. 

8. Storm needs an improvement and they do know that. I do believe we will see one before the end of the year, but nothing is in testing as of yet. 

9. I agree these events were built long before many other changes that were made changed their viability. They are, generally speaking, a waste of time for me to do. That said, I still have to do master. Master is insanely hard(read: expensive) and only worth doing once for the achievements. 

10. This is a good idea. I do think that we could break up reward categories a bit more. This has also been discussed for player levels too. Specifically legendary levels. That could be a good idea too.

@BM ang1243 should probably be tagged in this thread too. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,995
    Found it regarding 10 on de1 they plan on testing top 3 etc. as well in the future or maybe now already I can check once I am back home from my holidays.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    hello everyone 

1. yes but sorting food is a key part of they game...this would just allow players to hold more troops...and fr some players it may be hard to get troops...others its really easy....it would honestly help me alot...but some players would not like it as bigger playes just get alot more troops

2. yes this is a problem....on AU1 server it is very rare to see rv spawns...and this is because so many people are quiting, and when there castles disapear it leaves free spots...rvs only spawn if a player spawns on the dge of the map.....which leads me to 3.  this is meant to happen....when a player goes to ruins and then fully disappears there is a free spot...and players will take those spots instead of the outsides sometimes

4. yes agreed, but this is hard for now as they dont have heaps of events....when they get more itwill be easier for them to run the shorter...but that will take a while before they get more

5. berrimond is every month lol.....which is a problem...i think it should be once a fortnight (2weeks)

6. alliance tournement isnt running and hasnt been running for a while due to exploits making it unfair.....the design of the event will be changed eventually ad brought back...but this isnt likely to happen anytime soon

7. as perryl said i think these should be constantly running...2 a month or so

8. mmm definately

9. also definately

10. as herveus said this is being worked on...so heads up this should come in soon.....they are also planning on changing alliance rewards...i think they were gonna make the deco for top 3 and 1st gets some other prize...or maybe a better deco

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • antoinecm (FR1)antoinecm (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,738

On FR1, there has been no appearance of ice and ice sands for several years. At peaks, about 1 time every two months. But the main problem is storage accounts. Because of them, the possibilities of having villages are reduced.
     Par ici les sous! >:) 
    Serveur discord: https://discord.gg/dbn3rcK
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    We already get 93k storage cap (with build item).   Send out attacks on dead accounts, and time your hits to get back as often as you need.  I can run 30k troops in my main with EASE during sami/nomads.  I could probably hold 50k plus if I concentrated.  For the millionth time, everyone is NOT entitled to RVs. You need to WORK for them.  Yeah, I know, new word eh?
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

hge (US1) said:
    We already get 93k storage cap (with build item).   Send out attacks on dead accounts, and time your hits to get back as often as you need.  I can run 30k troops in my main with EASE during sami/nomads.  I could probably hold 50k plus if I concentrated.  For the millionth time, everyone is NOT entitled to RVs. You need to WORK for them.  Yeah, I know, new word eh?
    Sure, get back to me after doing that for a few years. Let me know how "fun" the game is when it becomes a job to play it. 
    perryl @ USA1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • 1.   i thing there should be more level for storehouse .(players can have few extra hours and some can hold little more but this not gonna harm anyone why because GGE thing if they add more levels everyone have alot of troops but that not true 100% because in this game food keep deducting everyhour so players have to be more often online if they dont want to lose troops so its just gonna give few extra hours)
    1.  I agree your point partially. This will help, but if this will help small players 1x time, it will help big players as much as 10x times, creating even more gap between big and small players. And also there are build items, which can increase your storage capacity.
    2. Personal RVs are considered by GGE. it will definitely help small players.
    3. It is frustrating, but it is essential. Some of the players in middle go ruin and ultimately disappear from the map, If new players will always given the edges, map will ultimately become hollow and distance in map will increase.
    4. I agree
    5. It is there as other players pointed out.
    6. It will de-value the alliance tournament.
    7. All three is a no no. Anyone of the three every month should be there.
    8. Completely Agree, also there should be more reward fraction.
    9. Actually all the equipment sets needs a revaluation after the Capping of equipment status. And i personally don't think big players play those events after getting done with it for achievements, so yeah, new items should be there for exchanging.
    10. It is also being considered as players pointed out.

How long have you been playing?
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
    hge (US1) said:
    Sure, get back to me after doing that for a few years. Let me know how "fun" the game is when it becomes a job to play it. 
    Takes ~30 mins in the morning and ~30 in the evening, plus ~1k rubies per day.  Not much time commitment.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    Takes ~30 mins in the morning and ~30 in the evening, plus ~1k rubies per day.  Not much time commitment.
    Then you don't have 30k troops. 93k + 5 slowdowns on 30k troops won't get you 12 hours. Sorry. Not without maxed grans and really good build items, etc. With your 8 level 1 grans and 4 level 5 grans? Quit your lying. You've probably never even had 30k troops. lol
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    Then you don't have 30k troops. 93k + 5 slowdowns on 30k troops won't get you 12 hours. Sorry. Not without maxed grans and really good build items, etc. With your 8 level 1 grans and 4 level 5 grans? Quit your lying. You've probably never even had 30k troops. lol
    Loot comms idiot.  Lol.  80k per run.  Lev 8 bakery, and lev 10 food build items on all granaries.  Granted, I have to keep a pretty close eye on it and move food from kingdoms every now and then, but it really doesn't take that much.  ~80k times 10 (don't always have to use the slowdowns, sometimes can do it with varying distance castles plus adding mantlets or something to slow down) is 800k, I make 5.3k food per hour in addition to that.  30k troops use 120k food (4 food per troop, since mainly Imp bowmen and things), Bakery lev 8 reduces that to 72k food per hour minus my 5.3k production, 66.7k, times 12 hours is 800.4k total food used.  So that brings it up all even, with just a .4k deficit. That is negligible since I fill up from kingdoms in the morning and the evening, so I always start as 93k.  Granted, it is hard to hold that many, and once they remove being able to loot more rs than are in the castle I'm screwed.   I've only done this like 3 times in the past, so it isn't like I do it all the time.  I'm pretty sure I can hold 50k troops if I upped the attacks a lot.  So yeah, if you see anything wrong with that math feel free to point it out and I will try to clarify.
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    Loot comms idiot.  Lol.  80k per run.  Lev 8 bakery, and lev 10 food build items on all granaries.  Granted, I have to keep a pretty close eye on it and move food from kingdoms every now and then, but it really doesn't take that much.  ~80k times 10 (don't always have to use the slowdowns, sometimes can do it with varying distance castles plus adding mantlets or something to slow down) is 800k, I make 5.3k food per hour in addition to that.  30k troops use 120k food (4 food per troop, since mainly Imp bowmen and things), Bakery lev 8 reduces that to 72k food per hour minus my 5.3k production, 66.7k, times 12 hours is 800.4k total food used.  So that brings it up all even, with just a .4k deficit. That is negligible since I fill up from kingdoms in the morning and the evening, so I always start as 93k.  Granted, it is hard to hold that many, and once they remove being able to loot more rs than are in the castle I'm screwed.   I've only done this like 3 times in the past, so it isn't like I do it all the time.  I'm pretty sure I can hold 50k troops if I upped the attacks a lot.  So yeah, if you see anything wrong with that math feel free to point it out and I will try to clarify.
    80k per run... lol. You're hilarious. You're so full of it. 

http://prntscr.com/fqprew

One look at your castle, defense, alliance and loot score tells us you don't actually do this. 

http://prntscr.com/fqprt5

While it's entirely possible to get 80k per run from loot comms, it's quite obvious you're full of it. 

http://prntscr.com/fqps8s

This is my life. 

Always have to use slowdowns when sleeping. No way around that. 

You're saying you did it 3 times, whoop-dee-do .Did you read my original comment? 

I'm talking about doing it every, single, day. Ok? Not the odd day here and there. Every, day. For months or even years. 

I never said it was impossible. I said try doing it for years, every, single, day. That was my point. Why are you even arguing if you've only done it a few times? Personally, the backtracking suggests you probably haven't even ever done it. Where did you get the 30k troops from? 

I even do it on multiple servers. Sit down. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    edited 02.07.2017
    hge (US1) said:
    I doubt anyone needs 30K troops in a single castle the first place. You only got 21 commanders, most of them hits will be on NPC's so that is about 1.3-1.4K troops in most hits. That is less than 30K troops in general. It's just the fact players hold too many troops for no need anymore.

But in your most recent comment with hge, looks to be a bit of lying going on...
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

hge (US1) said:
    I doubt anyone needs 30K troops in the first place. You only got 21 commanders, most of them hits will be on NPC's so that is about 1.3-1.4K troops in most hits. That is less than 30K troops in general. It's just the fact players hold too many troops for no need anymore.
    You really don't. Any more than 10k - 15k is probably overkill. But even that gets you nicely negative. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    80k per run... lol. You're hilarious. You're so full of it. 

http://prntscr.com/fqprew

One look at your castle, defense, alliance and loot score tells us you don't actually do this. 

http://prntscr.com/fqprt5

While it's entirely possible to get 80k per run from loot comms, it's quite obvious you're full of it. 

http://prntscr.com/fqps8s

This is my life. 

Always have to use slowdowns when sleeping. No way around that. 

You're saying you did it 3 times, whoop-dee-do .Did you read my original comment? 

I'm talking about doing it every, single, day. Ok? Not the odd day here and there. Every, day. For months or even years. 

I never said it was impossible. I said try doing it for years, every, single, day. That was my point. Why are you even arguing if you've only done it a few times? Personally, the backtracking suggests you probably haven't even ever done it. Where did you get the 30k troops from? 

I even do it on multiple servers. Sit down. 
    Didn't I just say I have only done it a few times? I only have 3k troops in my main right now plus about 7-8k more spread around.  I only do that when I focus down one of the main events.  Read my post before yapping.  A few sami events ago I got ~45k tabs, and I got a combined total  of something like 10k troops from rewards off of seasonal and sami.  Plus recruited troops in the week or two leading up.  
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

hge (US1) said:
    I doubt anyone needs 30K troops in a single castle the first place. You only got 21 commanders, most of them hits will be on NPC's so that is about 1.3-1.4K troops in most hits. That is less than 30K troops in general. It's just the fact players hold too many troops for no need anymore.

But in your most recent comment with hge, looks to be a bit of lying going on...
    Only reason I hold them is because there isn't any other place to put them.  I can only sustain it for a few days, my record is like 4 days.  And again, only done a few times.  I get rid of them as fast as I possibly can.
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:

Only reason I hold them is because there isn't any other place to put them.  I can only sustain it for a few days, my record is like 4 days.  And again, only done a few times.  I get rid of them as fast as I possibly can.
    That's the point.

You've only done it a few times. 

My original comment still stands. 

Get back to me after doing it for a few years. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
Sign In to comment.