Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Dark and Deadly v Alchemists

Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 398

Time for an explaination of why DnD are dumping Alchs rv's.
Yes its against fair play rules and no we are not proud to be doing it. We are however PROUD that we are at least standing up to them.

A couple of weeks ago Stu smashed one of our players who had the audacity to ask why he did that. The answer was "cause I can" "if you don't get a better defense I will continual to hit you"
Am impossible task in one day but that didn't stop Stu who revisited the next day not once but 3 Op's and the main again. Our player was upset and sent him a nasty message which was personal but in the heat of the moment understandable.
There were then a total of 10 hits on our player before he could get a bird on to try to understand what was happening. Then the threats from Stu started he was going to hit everyone in our alliance because of it.
Fast forward a couple of days and we are told he wants an apology from Baz and Ram. Our guys weren't too keen to apologise after all its only words they don't really hurt but smashing defenceless players is another matter. The apology didn't happen so Stu started hitting again. So Baz and Ram thought if he wants some words to stop him then they will send them. Then both posted in our chat how much they hated doing it with Ram even saying it made him vomit. Surprise!!!!! Stu has a spy in our ranks and has been receiving our messages and chats. Thats right King Josh 1st was trying to save his bacon by passing on our info (he is all yours now Metal). Can't really understand why he needed a spy in our alliance as we are ranked 22 and they are 2, surely there are other alliances they should be concerned with.
But this was when Alchs declared WAR on us and it wasn't just Stu alone this time a few others joined in. They are all 5 or 6 wave players with many Legendary 800 and we might have 4 players with 5 waves, sounds a fair fight hey...
I will say that at this stage not all Alchs joined in and at the time I thought that was an honorable thing to do but on looking back they also did nothing to stop what was happening. We have no hope of defending against their comm's and troops so it wasn't long before we were burning everywhere. We were also told that from now on we will be their looting alliance. Alchs have stated to us they don't believe there is any difference between a level 70 legendary 800 and a level 70 legendary 1, they seem to think that's fair to hit someone hundreds of legendary levels below them??? At this stage Ram decided to send a full apology explaining exactly what was going on in his life at the time and was even prepared to prove it with documentation if need be. Here is a copy of the message Ram sent to Stu and its been re-posted here with his consent...

Hi Stu
once last effort at peace pls
i truly am sorry for the words and tone i used  --  i had reasons but no excuse - i really am 68yrs old and have terminal bone cancer, and had a stemcell transplant in Dec - within the following 100 days it is either recovery or death  --  i passed the days then had a relapse, which meant a heap of chemo agn- which is when u hit me  -- also during this time we had a restored headstone done for my dead stepson who lies with his biological father in Freo Cemetery  --  quite traumatic and emotional times
they are the reasons --  i hit back with words and tone that was totally inappropriate and i realise now would be construed as hurtful to you
I am appealing to your sense of honour and strength as i believe u are a respected senior member of your alliance, to let me make peace with you please - without any sense of abuse or distrust
i am sur there are a multitude of powerful castles out there that you would get far more honour glory and resos from than from my small and weak sites  --  and i can only play a couple of hours a night, dont go in any tournaments or excursions to other realms. i just potter around in my own quiet little patch with the bcs and FLs etc
really hoping this can be settled peacefully pls
R

One would think a heartfelt message like this would at least get some type of response, even just an acknowledgment of receiving it but no all we got was silence which we took to mean they intended to keep looting us.
So this weekend we did the only thing we could do in this game that is ruled by the big alliances and where alliances like us have very little options. We started to take their rv's and then dump them, what else can we do? we cant attack back even those of us with 5 waves have no hope against the amount of defense they can muster. We can't defend, they are way to strong for us so what can we do... (And please nobody reply with get stronger)

I admit our tactics are not based on fair play but neither is hitting small alliances hundreds of legendary levels below you. Alchs them used a dead account to take two of our ops. We know it was a dead account as the castle was in ruins and had been for some time as the player had given the game away and his ops. Again this is something we couldn't do anything about but we were fully aware what are actions could have led too. Once we started on this path our fates were sealed but I am PROUD to say that we haven't rolled over and won't roll over to the big bullies. As of tonight I hear they are now taking rv;s off other alliances too.

I do want to publically thank everyone who has sent us well wishes, its the far ranging support we have been receiving through these messages that is giving us the strength to keep going...

We did want to keep this out of the forums but its at the stage where too many players keep asking whats going on so easier to put this out there.

Fordy

Comments

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    all i can say is RIP D&D...we will remember your acts of stupidness bravery

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    there is a way to go about things..... stealing rvs from one of the top if not the top PvP alliance on the server isnot a good way....

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    LOL Fordy
    Hit me in ice, my totally undeveloped castle, with a short horn. A Lvl70 LL 323 hitting a lvl 58, one of the lowest lvled in my alliance because you are too scared and weak to hit anyone else
    Cap my rvs and drop them, only for me to get them back, oh and Im pretty sure I have one of yours now too haha
    You guys deserve to burn, especially after the disrespect you treated Stu with over a pvp hit, get over it, it is a pvp based game
    Your alliance's RVs will be put to good use, dont worry. 

• I like where this is headed.
    Now someone post some sweet BR's please!!!!!
    I like where this is headed.
    Id post all the RV caps and recaps but I deleted em all, when reports are forwarded Ill maybe put em on their own thread
  • Lord Elvin (AU1)Lord Elvin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 199
    Josh helped Stu not because he wanted to save his own skin but because he didn't like what was happening there, we have another ex-DnD member who got stabbed in the back and thinks you're all crazy and out of control, coming for your own members that is probably quite accurate.
    - Lord Elvin, Loyal Deputy of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us
  • Lord Elvin (AU1)Lord Elvin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 199
    Massed me because I hit his under developed outpost for honor (and to bug him) earlier. He hit with all 90/90s my best cast was a 80+ melee 40 ranged on main and then one OP after. His setup was worse than what I do at 3AM with -2k everywhere on autofill lulz
    2 hits he did not make it to the cy, the other two he made it on one flank with a -30% disadvantage. Keep in mind, Im a level 58 with crappy castellans and he is a lvl70 almost LL200 player with multiple 90/90 coms 
    Just for laughs: 

we've been at war with Gzer before, he is a nutcase 
    - Lord Elvin, Loyal Deputy of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us
    Massed me because I hit his under developed outpost for honor (and to bug him) earlier. He hit with all 90/90s my best cast was a 80+ melee 40 ranged on main and then one OP after. His setup was worse than what I do at 3AM with -2k everywhere on autofill lulz
    2 hits he did not make it to the cy, the other two he made it on one flank with a -30% disadvantage. Keep in mind, Im a level 58 with crappy castellans and he is a lvl70 almost LL200 player with multiple 90/90 coms 
    Just for laughs: 

we've been at war with Gzer before, he is a nutcase 
    LOL by nutcase you mean crazy as a person or a crazy player?
  • BAZZA007 (AU1)BAZZA007 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 15
    It seems our little WAR GAME isn't up to Your standards Eh?? Why do You guys name Your RV's after the players You stole them from or even the Alliances You stole them from?? RVs as tribute for bullying is still stealing isn't it?? Your wolves didn't run for them did they??. But the real cause of what happens is entirely on Your shoulders Yes we burn and yes we hide but We are still here and we are still having a go aren't We??

This is an invitation to any Player who has had a rough time given to them by the Alchs to join in. As I said its only fires and You cant be thrown off the game. So jump in here or start yourself and smile as you grab Yoyrself some free RVs it helps You complete quests

Keep smiling

PS: Gzer isn't crazy He is MAD and He just loves the fight so that's Your problem not ours and I am happy about that. Aren't friends great??
    BAZZA007 @ au 1
  • jinx1 (AU1)jinx1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 68
    edited 28.06.2017
    Post edited by jinx1 (AU1) on
  • So it started with an attack on DnD? 
  • Stu (AU1)Stu (AU1) AU1 Posts: 6
    Yes , thats right I attacked rambunctus. His defence setup was on the gate with coin tools and he had 13k horrors unprotected . So I smacked them . I advsed him to correct his setup properly or I or possibly someone else will see that as an easy glory hit . He didnt change and bought more horrors , so I smacked them again . Btw , he had rubied his fires out . Then I received this message from him

u really are a gutless cretin arent u  (i will wait while u look that up in the dictionary)

where is the honour in attacking weaker players  ???  means u do not have any confidence in yr own abilities ??
    u have made threats twice now and that is  totally enough - and otally agains the game rules as designed by the owners - altho you dont seem to care
    your leader had a chat with our leader and they dont want anything to do with attacks by you - so r you going against yr own leader now ??
    u are a total waste of space and using up precious oxygen on this planet
    if u had any honor at all you would take the Darwin Option  --  OMG just had a terrible thought  --  you havent bred yet have u ??  would hate to think there were any more little turds like u running around in this world
    u r lucky this isnt facebook or u would be traced and fined for bullying and trolling

if u think i am totally peeved with you , you are correct 

why dont you give me yr address  --  ill pop around ant take yr mother and introduce her t5o yr father ---  maybe

bugger off mongrel

Is there anything more I have to explain on why they are getting smashed by us . They were given many opportunities to sincerely apologise but I was only further mocked by their leader and by rambunctus . The rest is history , and so is dark and deadly . Anyone that wants to fight on their behalf obviously have been blinded by the truth . We could all ask their member called Sexy Ruler , but she left the game in disgrace of their leaders action . Now unfortunately her account is now controlled by bazza for the sole purpose of rv theft . Weak as piss guys , weak as piss
                                                                                  Stu

• artyrob (AU1)artyrob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 34
    edited 27.06.2017
    yep so personal attacks were made.. and let us remember this is a game... dont take the game to serious boys

then bazza you messaged me.. wanting the hits to stop... made a veiled threat about capping rvs.. so i replied.. and said.. what do think will happen when the other 90% of alchemists  get involved

i asked you did you really want peace.

you never replied.

but i did hear through the grapvine you had been planning the rv thefts for a long time.. and its not the first time youve tried to unite a server to join you in this type of game play.

and like you i have recieved many messages of support with regards to the disgust some alliances feel at your tactics.. and the messages you have sent.

look im sorry that your alliance isnt as strong as this one.. and that you get beaten in attacks.. it is just a game and we have all been on the reiceving end of getting hit by a stronger player..

i used to be in a lower alliance and get smashed around by glen7 and frankenstein

if you want to compete and take on the stronger alliances.. there are better and more honourable ways to do it.

feel free to message me if you would like some tips on how to do that

Rob

• Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 398

Stu I have no issue with you bagging us but get your facts straight, Ruler hasn't left and is controlling her account we can say we do not have any multies in our alliance can you?

Rob, thanks for the offer I might message you later.

fordy i really like this screenshot
    http://prntscr.com/foohdc

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    I like where this is headed.
    We don't get any. I'm using macemen for all of my hits. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    i also wonder what capping and dropping these rvs has actually achieved.. we cap them back.. other alliances cap and hold them for us...

thats if you manage to cap them at all 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file