Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Lower drop rate.................yeah right

I read last week somewhere in forum how they were going to lower the drop rate in glory/gallantry points.

Instead they increase them.  Yesterday Glory -3%  Gallantry - 2%

Today Glory -4%  Gallantry -3% 

GGE sure loves to screw with us don't they?

Comments

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    thre are a lot of bugs with title drops in both berrimond and foreign lords, they are aware of this and will have plans to fix it I would say

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • I never hear of them planning to reduce the drop rate of glory, because we have a glory event every week.
    But they said they were going to reduce the drop of gallentry points, and from what I can tell they did and it works fine.
  • Dumb Cat (US1)Dumb Cat (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    I never hear of them planning to reduce the drop rate of glory, because we have a glory event every week.
    But they said they were going to reduce the drop of gallentry points, and from what I can tell they did and it works fine.

Re-read my OP  I clearly stated they raised the Gallantry drop from 2% to 3%

That sound like it's working fine?

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    I never hear of them planning to reduce the drop rate of glory, because we have a glory event every week.

In your a$$ :trollface:
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• I never hear of them planning to reduce the drop rate of glory, because we have a glory event every week.

The gallantry point drop differs depending how high you are. It is 2%-7% per day, I think the 7% kicks in @95k, there is a 3% and 5% level as well. You just hit the next tier. It used to be 2% to like 25k points then 10% after that.
    And now drop rate is 5%
  • @Dumb Cat (US1)

Read DHDF22's post, gallantry drop rates rise as your titles goes up 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Re-read my OP  I clearly stated they raised the Gallantry drop from 2% to 3%

It sounds like you are too stupid to realize that when you gain titles in either Glory or Gallantry the % which it reduces every day increases. Read DHDF22's post he explains it as clear as anyone can. Before the update the Guardian of the Sword title reduced 10% per day and now it's 5%, so if you don't realize that is a lower drop rate then you really are a dumb cat.

It sounds like you are too stupid to realize that when you gain titles in either Glory or Gallantry the % which it reduces every day increases. Read DHDF22's post he explains it as clear as anyone can. Before the update the Guardian of the Sword title reduced 10% per day and now it's 5%, so if you don't realize that is a lower drop rate then you really are a dumb cat.

Or maybe you are to stupid to realize I have never made that rank before.
Sign In to comment.