Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How to move my castle.

Ofc OrionOfc Orion Posts: 1
edited 15.01.2015 in Players ask Players
how the heck do i move my castle from one spot to another.i have gotten to the window that tells you that you can move it but i dont know what to do after that.
Post edited by Ofc Orion on
Ofc Orion @ usa 1

Comments

• Monkey17179 (GB1)Monkey17179 (GB1) Posts: 1,382
    edited 15.01.2015
    You need to go to a castle figure outlined in red and click on it your castle will move to that place on the map
    Monkey-En1

• You need to go to a castle figure outlined in red and click on it your castle will move to that place on the map
    Is there a way to search for those? I want to move a main castle to an area I found with good ops available. But I don't see any castle figures there. How do I go about this?
  • MAG992003 (US1)MAG992003 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    message Negan, she moves her castle more than people wash clothes lol.
  • Turtle24 (US1)Turtle24 (US1) US1 Posts: 547
    edited 22.06.2017

Click on "The Kings Market" at the bottom right corner of the screen.
    Click on "Other" at the top right of the window that comes up.
    Click on the arrow at the right of the said window.
    You should have ended up here.
    Click buy (the first time is free).
    Select one of the spaces outlined in red on the map. Some are unoccupied and can be moved to immediately, others will take a while to be free.

Edit: Wait... this is a old thread... can't we just let threads like this die?

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    yes you can find a way to move to the area you are thinking off

find the coordinates of an outpost near there...type it in and then look for a free spot near there

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file