Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Techie aka Techie Thief

Hi every1,

hows u

I have had many a discussion about the TechieThief and the consensus is the same he is a thief for what he does. recently it has been discussed that he is always drunk and whoring. May i suggest we sack the TechieThief and get a better one that does better equipment upgrades for the millions of coins that people spend.

Also can you increase the equipment area size on the next upgrade.

cheers and have a great day/nite xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
PowerfullyNix @ au 1

Comments

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370

well we have tried looking everywhere for a better techie...but there is no one like him...so he will stay, he is not drunk...just the job he does is very hard and it goes wrong sometimes...it costs him a lot of stuff to try to improve your weapons...that's why it must cost a lot....he always does do his best... but yes it ends up costing a lot

anyway...the techie isn't meant to be cheap, he does actually improve pieces a lot so this must come at a price....I don't think the price of techie will change anytime soon

so for now the "theif" is here to stay

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    stone him

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,061
    OxO (AU1) said:
    stone him
    sorry but I wanna keep the pot for myself.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Hi Every1,

hows u

i gotta say the few recent upgrades I have done with the TechieThief were brilliant, u just gotta get him in a good mood.
    However in saying that the general discussions and agreement from many alliances about the Techie is he is too expensive for what he does, and i only found out today that he spends our hard earned money on drink and whores hence that's why he doesn't do the best Techie job.
    (no offence to the drink and or whores, however there is a limit and a time n place to do such things)

Please sack the Techie and get a better Techie, there's snuff thief in the game the techie doesn't need to be a thief, lol.

have a great day/nite xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    The equipment storage will be increased. 
  • Tech is fine up to L12 or so, then the odds start to get ridiculous. So the trick is to get equipment that only needs about a dozen upgrades before it is good enough. Maybe a cumulative increase in the chance of success would be good--say you try 10 times to get L20 it gets 1% more likely each time.
  • @Kozmo (US1) that's excellent news regarding the equipment area, I know a few people that will appreciate that.

cheers and have a great day/nite 
    xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
    @Kozmo (US1) that's excellent news regarding the equipment area, I know a few people that will appreciate that.

cheers and have a great day/nite 
    xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    He forgot to mention that a separate area only for unique will expand, That is how it should work.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • @Herveus (AU1) gosh u sound rather short-fused and or grumpy with your suggestion.
    It would actually be good if the equipment area was partitioned into equipment level types then all could/would be expanded.

cheers and have a great day/night
    xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
    @Herveus (AU1) gosh u sound rather short-fused and or grumpy with your suggestion.
    It would actually be good if the equipment area was partitioned into equipment level types then all could/would be expanded.

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo

that's herveus for you...short fused, grumpy, all ways has to get his way...never lets any one do what they want...*mumbles* like take free ops....he is basically the controlling wife....

Made by me using word
    @Herveus (AU1) gosh u sound rather short-fused and or grumpy with your suggestion.

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    That was not a suggestion from me @PowerfullyNix (AU1) what I said is what ggs announced to do , I'd like the normal equipment sotrage expanded as well.

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • @Shadow_21 (AU1) and @Herveus (AU1)are u guys married in RL.
    lol too funny.

ok cool I still like the news that @Kozmo say the equipment area will be expanded, brilliant.
    whether or not it is only the unique area that get upgraded or the whole thing that's excellent.

Cheers and have a great day/night
    xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • Now what to do about the TechieThief he is not in a good mood this session. 2million coins to do 1% upgrade lol, he must be reading my discussion suggestion and or his ears r burning on fire from what people generally say about his overpriced work.
    we really need the Techie to be upgraded or perhaps he needs a Mrs Techie or an apprentice.

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    Herv and shadow are gay couple.
    @Shadow_21 (AU1) and @Herveus (AU1)are u guys married in RL.
    lol too funny.

ok cool I still like the news that @Kozmo say the equipment area will be expanded, brilliant.
    whether or not it is only the unique area that get upgraded or the whole thing that's excellent.

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    LoL
    If you flew in a straight line with a plan I'd be  16388Kilometers or 10183 miles which would take over a day and he is under the legal marriage age (I am not though and I am free go take me  :D

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

well herv...who says we cant havea long distance relationship lol : P

aswell as technically in my country you are under age too

and no nix we are not actually married, I was just saying how he controls what I do lol like we are married

Made by me using word
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    @Shadow_21 (AU1) and @Herveus (AU1)are u guys married in RL.
    lol too funny.

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    LoL
    If you flew in a straight line with a plan I'd be  16388Kilometers or 10183 miles which would take over a day and he is under the legal marriage age (I am not though and I am free go take me  :D
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Nx63sEdPssTGwhy2TZtDnBxgQQIoOPhRpODho2nQX7c/edit , here is how to beat that S.O.B :)
    Hi every1,

hows u

I have had many a discussion about the TechieThief and the consensus is the same he is a thief for what he does. recently it has been discussed that he is always drunk and whoring. May i suggest we sack the TechieThief and get a better one that does better equipment upgrades for the millions of coins that people spend.

Also can you increase the equipment area size on the next upgrade.

cheers and have a great day/nite xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Nx63sEdPssTGwhy2TZtDnBxgQQIoOPhRpODho2nQX7c/edit , try this :) 
    it helps save coin , just don't let shadow use it , they like to spend the COIN , lmao :)  
    what do you mean i like to spend the coin ? :/

Made by me using word

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file