WHERE IS THE NOBILITY

Just wondering
BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    yeah I thought that too...its normally here by now

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • MinosMinos Posts: 80
    hi @BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)  @Shadow_21 (AU1)

The nobility contest today will not happen, since we had a bug that was creating login issues to players with more than 12 tents in the event area and we had to make a decision on what to avoid. The problem should be fixed in today's bugfix so from tomorrow everything should go back to normal.
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370

why took out nobility?? I mean surely there would be something better to take out...and I only have 9 tents

also that's interesting to know that some people having 12 tents makes them have login issues

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • MinosMinos Posts: 80

why took out nobility?? I mean surely there would be something better to take out...and I only have 9 tents

also that's interesting to know that some people having 12 tents makes them have login issues

Its only for 1 day...

I don't know the ins and outs of event tents and their coding so can't comment on that further.
  • The players with 12 tents are the ones that are newer players, or have never bought and always have extra special offer tents up for buying rubies, buying coin/ruby mines, etc.

Of course if GGE is going to decide to pull a tent it will be the one that we can get free stuff from (nobility) rather than a tent where someone might spend rubies on EQ or rss LOL

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,101
    Well surely it would be better for GGE to be pro active , then reactive.
     for all customers just send mass message there is no Nobility today, would go a long way
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Why the hell did my last post get flagged? Must be some butthurt flag fairy flying around cause Im seeing it all over the place on random non-offensive posts. Feel free to flag this one for calling you butthurt LMAO
  • honkey12b (US1)honkey12b (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    I don't know what tents have to do with farm tools.  I have been awarded farm tools at least 5 times in the last couple of weeks, but I cannot find them anywhere.  Please help.   \
    After reading these comments, I am wondering how the tools are applied to what part of the game.
  • TheBlueIcicle (US1)TheBlueIcicle (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Farm tools are building materials that you can use to build build items. You can only make build items once you have constructed a construction yard.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
Sign In to comment.