hotfix issues

Hotfix just happened, can't log on now? 

"alert, connection to the server has been interrupted"

It comes up with the fix screen tries to log me in then unlimited issues

Comments

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370

yes because maintnence shutdown just happened lol

or do you mean...the fact that its trying to still log you in? yeah I got the same

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
    aaaaaaaaannnnnnddddd im back in

Made by me using word
    minos said it would take 25mins...took like 5 mins for AUS :)

Made by me using word
  • MinosMinos Posts: 80
    Yes. sorry my bad, seems they got more hamsters on the job then was expected :D
    Minos said:
    Yes. sorry my bad, seems they got more hamsters on the job then was expected :D

not your bad at all...its a good thing... make sure you feed the hamsters more of that stuff that makes them go faster again tonight...keep up the speediness

Made by me using word
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    GB server is still down 

Stevemass @ en 1
  • MinosMinos Posts: 80
    @Stevemass (GB1)

I can confirm GB server is up and running, can you provide me with a screenshot of what your getting and I can try and help. Also try clearing cache and refreshing the page.
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    just got in still takes ages to log in and move from castle to castle exactly the same as before the hotfix lmao
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    All fixed for me now

Sign In to comment.