Didn't get Lotus Pearl

Earlier today I was supposed to receive the Lotus Pearl after earning it in the Lotus King Event. However, I was attacking robber barons at the same time as Samis, and the sami attacks earned me the Lotus Pearl piece of the set, but due to looting Robber Barons, they filled my equipment storage up before I could clean it. I went to equip my lotus pearl, but surprise surprise, it was not in my inventory! I know I didn't accidentally sell it or anything like that.

This is very frustrating to me. I have been working hard to get this full set, but now my set will be useless without it. Having a full storage has never prevented me from getting my event Armour in the past, idk why it matters now.

I emailed support, hoping they could give me the equipment piece I am due. Due to email trouble, I am unable to even log into my email and check if they have responded.

If there is any staff on here that could check in with support and confirm if support even received my tickets, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Sting-Ray

Comments

• Earlier today I was supposed to receive the Lotus Pearl after earning it in the Lotus King Event. However, I was attacking robber barons at the same time as Samis, and the sami attacks earned me the Lotus Pearl piece of the set, but due to looting Robber Barons, they filled my equipment storage up before I could clean it. I went to equip my lotus pearl, but surprise surprise, it was not in my inventory! I know I didn't accidentally sell it or anything like that.

This is very frustrating to me. I have been working hard to get this full set, but now my set will be useless without it. Having a full storage has never prevented me from getting my event Armour in the past, idk why it matters now.

I emailed support, hoping they could give me the equipment piece I am due. Due to email trouble, I am unable to even log into my email and check if they have responded.

If there is any staff on here that could check in with support and confirm if support even received my tickets, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Sting-Ray

The only ones that can help you is support. If you are having  problems with your email provider, contact your email provider.
  • The Email i have this account under is my school email, but it seems the entire account was deleted, so i have no way of knowing if GGE even received my tickets, though they said they did when i submitted the tickets.
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    oh sting-ray , you need to pay attention to your inventory , thats a new bee mistake , maybe open a new e-mail and use that address next time you send a ticket ?
  • Idk what to do at this point. I just want GGE to give me my piece of equipment. It is not fair that I didn't earn it. If a staff member here could just confirm my tickets were sent, I would be better.
  • The Email i have this account under is my school email, but it seems the entire account was deleted, so i have no way of knowing if GGE even received my tickets, though they said they did when i submitted the tickets.
    Submit another ticket to support asking for a change of email and give them the requested email to change to.
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 562
    Who registers their account on a school email?? 
    Anyways, you wont have any luck getting it, especially with that school email
    GGE wont answer most support tickets, it is a lost cause, sorry :( 
  • It shouldn't be missing.

Multiple times i have won the top 100 reward in fori with full storages-185+ out of 180 and i still get the reward
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    It shouldn't be missing.

Multiple times i have won the top 100 reward in fori with full storages-185+ out of 180 and i still get the reward

same..rewarded equipment should still be added on top even if you are full

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,834
    "The Email i have this account under is my school email"

Interesting choice of words, Just how many Accounts do you have?

Philt123 @ en 1
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    "The Email i have this account under is my school email"

lol.....exposed 

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • If you win (not loot) EQ/Gems they will still go into your inventory until you are +20 over the limit. So if you were hitting RB's and maxed storage then won the gem it wouldn't make a difference, it would still show up in your inventory.
  • "The Email i have this account under is my school email"

If your not going to help then don't comment. I don't have time for idiots like you trying to derail my thread. Find someone else to make lies about in attempt to discredit them.
  • It shouldn't be missing.

That is what i thought. apparently it is a bug on GGE's end. I know I earned it. I know I didn't sell it accidentally. It never showed up. 

I want what I earned.

lol.....exposed 
    Its not against the rules to have multiple accounts, provided that those accounts are not on the same server.

If your not going to help then don't comment. I don't have time for idiots like you trying to derail my thread. Find someone else to make lies about in attempt to discredit them.
    Stop derailing your own thread. I already provided you with the answers you require. If you don't remember, its to contact support and request a change of email.

Nothing else can be done here. Its unlikely that any GGS staff will read and/or respond to this thread.
  • MinosMinos Posts: 80
    If you win (not loot) EQ/Gems they will still go into your inventory until you are +20 over the limit. So if you were hitting RB's and maxed storage then won the gem it wouldn't make a difference, it would still show up in your inventory.
    @Sting-Ray (US1)
    This is how it works I've had 195 items in my inventory before, I'm not speaking for support as they would be making the decision but from my experience of these issues is that they will not refund the piece for you if they find it was your fault you didn't receive it.

Some words of advice, keep your inventory clear as much as possible, if you have a lot of pieces that you want to keep then you have to be constantly cleaning out your inventory, a word of advice is apply cheap (lvl 2/3) gems to pieces that you want to keep and then hold them in your inventory so that when you are cleaning out unwanted parts you can do it quickly by just avoiding any parts that have gems on, saves you the time of checking each part individually before selling them.

As explained in the last talkrunde the inventories are going to be made bigger in the future to accommodate this.
  • Minos said:
    If you win (not loot) EQ/Gems they will still go into your inventory until you are +20 over the limit. So if you were hitting RB's and maxed storage then won the gem it wouldn't make a difference, it would still show up in your inventory.
    @Sting-Ray (US1)
    This is how it works I've had 195 items in my inventory before, I'm not speaking for support as they would be making the decision but from my experience of these issues is that they will not refund the piece for you if they find it was your fault you didn't receive it.

Some words of advice, keep your inventory clear as much as possible, if you have a lot of pieces that you want to keep then you have to be constantly cleaning out your inventory, a word of advice is apply cheap (lvl 2/3) gems to pieces that you want to keep and then hold them in your inventory so that when you are cleaning out unwanted parts you can do it quickly by just avoiding any parts that have gems on, saves you the time of checking each part individually before selling them.

As explained in the last talkrunde the inventories are going to be made bigger in the future to accommodate this.
    Thank you.
  • Close thread before more trolls get on please

@Temprance
This discussion has been closed.