Tips on getting the current monthly event done when I feel like I am SOL on finishing it.

The above request for tips is because I am only on page 7 of the rewards list for the current monthly event, and I really need that new commander, but looking at the overly daunting 1275 points needed and seeing that I'm only at 242 so far, I;m wondering if this is a lost cause and if I should keep going with this. Any ideas?

Always ready to fight for my friends.

Picture provided by farmerjohn 22 @USA 1 in GoodGame Bigfarm

Best Answers

• MinosMinos Posts: 80
    edited 14.06.2017 Accepted Answer
    Hi @Gohan139 (US1)

You should receive a full inventory of skips from the Nomad event, these come mainly from your alliance rewards making an active alliance important for events. Once you start getting the rewards you should start using them as you will get more then a full inventory of 5 hour skips.

Hit the Nomads using skips to hit them immediately again, farm them and use 3 boxes in each attack (this will ensure you get the 75 points 99% of the time, you can use 4 to get it 100% of the time but personally I use 3 to make them last longer). You should get more then enough points in the event so long as you use the 100% seasonal booster reward while doing these hits.

You should need roughly 3-4k ranged troops as well as roughly 30k mantlets, these can also be bought at the armourer for a fairly high price but coins are worth nothing compared to a good commander set.

Key Tips:
    1. Don't waste the boosters, time your attempts and attacks.
    2. Use 3 boxes in each attack to boost the tokens to at least 75 (you get 2 season points instead of 1)
    3. Build mantlets in all green castles at least, you should be able to farm the res you need from the events.
    4. Use the train method, search on youtube as there is examples of what I mean there.
  • Raggle Fock (US1)Raggle Fock (US1) Posts: 1,396
    Accepted Answer
    the easiest way is to wait to start your 18 hour seasonal booster for the start of nomad/sams, then use all your skips + token boosters to get 4 per hit. as of now, use your skips and get as close as you can to the 6 hour booster (page 13 i think). Once nomads starts activate the 6 hour booster once you get some of the alliance rewards (skips). Then use all your skips.  should be able to get done with the event.

Answers

• MinosMinos Posts: 80
    edited 14.06.2017 Accepted Answer
    Hi @Gohan139 (US1)

You should receive a full inventory of skips from the Nomad event, these come mainly from your alliance rewards making an active alliance important for events. Once you start getting the rewards you should start using them as you will get more then a full inventory of 5 hour skips.

Hit the Nomads using skips to hit them immediately again, farm them and use 3 boxes in each attack (this will ensure you get the 75 points 99% of the time, you can use 4 to get it 100% of the time but personally I use 3 to make them last longer). You should get more then enough points in the event so long as you use the 100% seasonal booster reward while doing these hits.

You should need roughly 3-4k ranged troops as well as roughly 30k mantlets, these can also be bought at the armourer for a fairly high price but coins are worth nothing compared to a good commander set.

Key Tips:
    1. Don't waste the boosters, time your attempts and attacks.
    2. Use 3 boxes in each attack to boost the tokens to at least 75 (you get 2 season points instead of 1)
    3. Build mantlets in all green castles at least, you should be able to farm the res you need from the events.
    4. Use the train method, search on youtube as there is examples of what I mean there.
  • Raggle Fock (US1)Raggle Fock (US1) Posts: 1,396
    Accepted Answer
    the easiest way is to wait to start your 18 hour seasonal booster for the start of nomad/sams, then use all your skips + token boosters to get 4 per hit. as of now, use your skips and get as close as you can to the 6 hour booster (page 13 i think). Once nomads starts activate the 6 hour booster once you get some of the alliance rewards (skips). Then use all your skips.  should be able to get done with the event.
  • Any tips for what to do during FL's and BC's to avoid a slowdown of the points? After all, we only have 3-4 more events to do this month. I want to make the most of them considering that two of them are going to be BC/FL events.

• I'm kinda already beyond the six hr booster though, and am already on page 8, about to go to page 9. Should I do what you are all suggesting for the 18 hr one? If I get there.

• I'm kinda already beyond the six hr booster though, and am already on page 8, about to go to page 9. Should I do what you are all suggesting for the 18 hr one? If I get there.

6 hours one is on page 14. But use it during Nomads and stack up time skips, range troops and mantlets before you do it :)
    Oh, thanks for pointing that one out. I guess I'm past the 18 hr one then. Lol. Hopefully I can get that done during the FL's. BTW, are 4 events enough to get the full commander set for this month, or do FL's need to be attacked during the event to have a chance? (Yes, this is actually my first time trying to get to the final reward. #noob)

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    This got me easily to 1.9k points with 3k ranged troops and only 15k mantles but I had an amazing camp tbh. (~20 losses 48 mantles).
    P.s  I finished with 53k tokens.
    Did you use a booster? Because that seems off by a lot, like 15K mantlets off...
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

Sign In to comment.