Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Empire Family wants to hear your questions! Q&A Session ideas!

Comments

• Can gge look at changing their attitude towards their customer base and treat them with some respect - these players commit time and money to play but receive random upgrades that devalue hard won rewards, and little help from support.  We all accept that gge need to make a profit  -  but if gge keep insulting players with throw-away comments from support and what are seen as rip-off upgrades, the customer base will diminish further and gge profits will quickly follow.
    FabulousDulcie
    Proud leader of Real Steel  (En 1)
  • ObarfoUser (US1)ObarfoUser (US1) US1 Posts: 114
    Where can we get a good pizza and an ice cold beer? 

Seems to be a lack of good eats and bar stools in this place.

Srs.  Time to rework events like Storms. Shady lady, Out with the old, bring in the new. Participation in those are at an all time low. My question is when? 
    ObarfoUser @ usa 1
  • Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    When/Will you ever introduce updates revolving around hardcore PVP?

Will GGE ever receive a complete rework on it's storyline and plot because it's mostly revolved around you being a King who apparently doesn't have a wife and is desperate to find one, for which you go through millions of troubles just to satisfy your Queen until she gets "abducted" and you need go through a bunch of crap again to find her.

Will you ever Extend the amount of period Berimond lasts? Like seriously, I don't understand why GGS hates beri so much that they had to reduce the time it ran from an entire month down to 4 days, while boring events like Underworld and Thorn King get to run for over 2 weeks.
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • Considering the game originated s a PVP game, when is GGE going to go back to its roots? Events are a good facet of the game but should not be the primary focus.
    RulerMarshall @ usa 1
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199

1.  When are you going to make berimond last long enough to have a clear winner?

2.  When are you going to start giving out prizes other than farming tools in the nobility contest?

Both of these would be great to have. Farming tools are necessary of course but I end up with disproportionate amounts of them. And beri ... if we could have beri events that lasted long enough to go to the last man standing again it would make everything much more interesting.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,731

I would like to add my support to the Question:

Why doesn't the Battle for Berimond last long enough to complete, and can we have it adjusted to do so?

That HAS to be one of the ones to make the final cut........

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Sorry for the double post - the previous one was a reaction and this is a question...

Could GGS bring back Berimond PvP by instituting a new feature that prevented players from complaining about beri attacks and then taking those attacks to other kingdoms/associating those attacks with certain alliances?

Here's my proposed solution, which I already touched on slightly in a different thread but would like to elaborate on...
    Because we are supposedly fighting for one of two sides, the lion or the bear, why should it matter what your associations are in any other aspect of the game? To turn beri into an actual battle, it might be interesting to add a feature in which players that got hit in beri couldn't see who attacked them. You could still see movement arrows and "jump to" the attacking in the battle report, but no player name would be offered and instead coordinates only could be searched for on the beri world map. This would mean that while you could hit the camp back, you couldn't take these hits to any other kingdoms. Also, increasing the gallantry points earned in beri PvP would be a good incentive for more PvP attacks. It would be best if attack availability in beri relied ONLY on which side you are on, meaning players wouldn't be barred from hitting alliance members (sorry), NAA's, pacts, strong alliances, etc... This would, of course, only be possible with an anonymous attack feature, as no one would knowingly conduct hits against players associated in the ways listed above.

Thanks,
    TheBlueIcicle
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Guyz one thing i hate in this game is that we cant see battle happeining like clash of clans, castle clash etc here in one sec the battle finished atleast we should see the battle then this game gonna more niceeee
    ketankumar 

A Player Of GGE

Level70+ 
                                                                      One of the Big player in India1
  • Can GGE stop stealing our tools that are on the wall and return then if we have to switch alliances and our troops are recalled from any lab, monument or royal tower? Currently anything left on the wall does not return home.. Why should we have to turn in a ticket for something that should already be happening.. Or is gge stealing them on purpose? I knew gge was greedy but that greedy is purdy fuk'd up..
  • When will you fix the bugs that has never been fixed?
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    edited 13.06.2017
    Well i have a couple of questions to ask and i believe these are questions that most of community is looking answers for so i"ll ask them in a systematic and summarised  way (and maybe even provide solutions for them), there are 15 questions in total and i hope that answers are provided. The Question s are:

1) How does GGS/GGE plan to prove to it's customers that it really values both customers and their input and is working to provide excellent customer service, a type of customer service where queries are answered properly and fast with delays on longer than 24 hours ?
    The solution is that GGE/GGS  start to provide better customer service training to it's support team and demonstrate that they are willing to help their customers, which can only be done if the queries and problems of customers are solved in a professional and ethical way.

2) Is GGE planning to increase inventory/storage for equipment? Because with so many new and previous events taking place it has become easy to get multiple commanders or castellan sets thus the point of  keep doing events just to sale previous or new equipment sets them for just a small cost is a pity?
    The solution is pretty easy, create more equipment storage to store more pieces.

3) Will there be a way in the near future that we will be able to sale gems in bulk for which there is no use?

4) Event are just towers in disguise and BCs and FCs are not based on real players (which they should have been) but they are just random towers with different set ups and really the events have become boring, bring back some creativity for christ's sake like introduce more troops in BCs/FCs, new events in outer kingdoms (yes they were renegades but they're gone now), more competition in kingdoms through events, new equipment sets with such competitions.

5) Buying deco's with khan tablets or bushido points be more profitable and advanced i.e. provide more PO than the current PO items like 300-500 PO ofcourse they"ll be expensive maybe some premium currency for them through events and not rubies, which will be something that will be keeping interest in the game.

6) There have been opinions of many, that a big problem with the current PvP ,is the fact that if  an attack is lost, all the tools on which a player has worked hard to earn or buy through rubies are wasted even if the tools have not been used. So many are hoping  to see a change be implemented for this as this would encourage more PvP. Many would like to see a positive change implemented in PvP, as it makes doing events for all those commanders and tools more worthwhile and brings some fun and interest in the game. Also is GGE planning to implement a feature or an event in the future where one can attack a player "randomly" (just like shady lady) and you will not only receive glory but also other prizes only if the player kills x number of defence units. Prizes can include troops and tools, so incase huge losses are suffered, players can still have something to gain for their losses and kills.

7) In the past few months some steps have been taken regarding removing the looting when attacking other players including dead accounts/farms, this was seen as a step against multi-accounting (although it was only introduced on the closed beta server) how long till we can expect this on live servers?

8) In recent time there has been a lot of discussion surrounding  "Last Man standing"  regarding the berimond, what steps or features are GGE planning to introduce regarding this? Has any progress regarding this been made?

9) The previous one month event such as underworld/blade coast/thorn king have not been seen in sometime and the rewards seem to outdated as well. Have any feature been introduced by developer team regarding this issue?

10) Regarding the Wheel Of Fortune a re-ccuring even that has been in the game for a long time now. The rewards of this event are outdated and low. Changes should be implemented to the wheel of fortune and rewards should be improved. In these changes maybe the commanders and castellan equipments of the wheel are made more accessible ?

11) Can the work regarding the Royal Capital event and Alliance Tournament be faster? Cause such events made the game interesting and worthwhile.

12) Players consider that it is time for GGE to consider giving more time  and development to the old events like Storms Islands, Shady lady. Think maybe it is time for GGe to step up to their game and make these events more interesting by introducing new and improved rewards, tools and troops. Participation in these event have been an all time low mainly cause only the top alliances try to go for win only to get the titles. Are there any attempts made by GGE in this sector? 

13)The rewards for the nobility are bull sh1t like literally they cannot be called rewards. Why hasn't GGE not made any improvements or attempts to introduce new rewards and new requirements in the nobility contest?  Which is also a re-curring event? Why hasn't GGE introduced requirements regarding the mostly run events like Nomads, Samurais, Technicus, Storm Islands, etc?

14) Can GGE in the near future plan to implement an option to move decorations from one castle to another and from kingdom to another for some kind of tax in form of coins? This has been the  demand of many players and has been suggested a lot of times on the forums.

15) Has GGE considered implementing or creating a new feature where players can sell tools or trade tools like Trader's Post? This has been suggested on forums a lot of time and something that really needs to be implemented? The nobility contest have been giving thousands of useless farm tools and other unnecessary tools. A way has to be created for players to get rid of such useless tools for something better like manlets, tools, troops, etc.

-Ather.
    Hah most of my questions :))
    Well addressed much better.
    @Ather (AU1)
    Like :yum:

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Johnny40 (AU1)Johnny40 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 45
    I'd like to see new events that are completely different from the ones we have now with some sort of major prize, not a gem but something that is really hard to attain (not by rubies but by player skill). It might cost rubies to get into a position to attain it or just a lot of game time.There are currently heaps of heroes unattainable unless you spend bulk  and I mean bulk rubies  or save up your berimond carts for a year and then have a go and get blown away by a ruby whale right at the death. Half the awards in this game that people receive aren't because they are legendary players but it's because they can throw $200 at the contest to win  it. So I'd like to see some good awards that are earned by the player and not by the credit card.
    Johnny40 @ au 1
  • Sorry for the double post - the previous one was a reaction and this is a question...

Could GGS bring back Berimond PvP by instituting a new feature that prevented players from complaining about beri attacks and then taking those attacks to other kingdoms/associating those attacks with certain alliances?

Here's my proposed solution, which I already touched on slightly in a different thread but would like to elaborate on...
    Because we are supposedly fighting for one of two sides, the lion or the bear, why should it matter what your associations are in any other aspect of the game? To turn beri into an actual battle, it might be interesting to add a feature in which players that got hit in beri couldn't see who attacked them. You could still see movement arrows and "jump to" the attacking in the battle report, but no player name would be offered and instead coordinates only could be searched for on the beri world map. This would mean that while you could hit the camp back, you couldn't take these hits to any other kingdoms. Also, increasing the gallantry points earned in beri PvP would be a good incentive for more PvP attacks. It would be best if attack availability in beri relied ONLY on which side you are on, meaning players wouldn't be barred from hitting alliance members (sorry), NAA's, pacts, strong alliances, etc... This would, of course, only be possible with an anonymous attack feature, as no one would knowingly conduct hits against players associated in the ways listed above.

Thanks,
    TheBlueIcicle
    In response to your question, I can say as a long time player of this game (since 2011) that berimond used to have BRUTAL PvP, and I mean brutal. And fun. When the event was still in it's early days, you could literally steal camps from each other. It was awesome, since the front lines always moved back and forth, and capturing a camp was as hard as defending one. Your allies could support your capture flag, and the enemy could knock the capture out. Back then, though, when the capital fell, the event ended right then, so they did make improvements. But I don't like how the removed camp capturing, as anyone who played this game back then is likely to agree that it certainly made players as much of targets as it did the towers, and in many cases, more so. While attacking camps is barely needed now (great job, GGS. Great job) It certainly was required to even get to the capitals back then. If they brought that feature back, cut down ALL tower lives by at least 75%, and made it to where capitals were hugely rewarding for taking one down (sorry, but 200 rubies is ungodly laughable, considering you can get more than that from one dragon), then PvP in berimond, as well as the actual victory, would finally be worth the time.

Always ready to fight for my friends.

Picture provided by farmerjohn 22 @USA 1 in GoodGame Bigfarm
  • PvP is dying, PvE is boring. So what do you think why is it worthy to continue playing?
  • LizGamer (AU1)LizGamer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 75
    Get rid of Technius he is a robber of coins.......you can't upgrade your equipment properly as it costs too many coins ....i regularly spend over 1 million coins only to have it fail 99.9% of the time....and we shouldn't have to spend rubies to succeed in this ...I tried it once and it failed.....too much in this game relies on rubies and this is so wrong.....It doesn't bring fairness into the game for those who can't afford rubies...or run into debt because of using credit cards to buy....Come on GGE and be realistic for this game.....charges for everything in the game is not realistic and costs to bring resources from one kingdom to another is still too costly......Need to really make changes in this area and in other areas too
    LizGamer @ au 1
  • AD 999 (US1)AD 999 (US1) US1 Posts: 47
    edited 13.06.2017

1.  When are you going to make berimond last long enough to have a clear winner?

2.  When are you going to start giving out prizes other than farming tools in the nobility contest?

Thank you CBee, you beat me to the punch and rightfully so on the questions i would ask.

• AD 999 (US1)AD 999 (US1) US1 Posts: 47
    How should the system deal with the plant and hacker accounts that tend to be there from time to time; do you think there should be a system to vet multi's?
This discussion has been closed.