Bakery Prices

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone know for certain the exact prices of all the levels of bakery.  I'm thinking about upgrading it to lev 8 in my main, from lev 4, and I want to know how many rubies I need. Thnx!
HGE
I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
His alliance supported.

Comments

• MinosMinos Posts: 80
    You can find more prices here: http://ultimategge.co.uk/ruby-buildings.html

Bakery costs below,

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Thanks!!
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    Minos said:
    You can find more prices here: http://ultimategge.co.uk/ruby-buildings.html

Bakery costs below,

just to remind you with that list...that is not including the 10% off....so you say your on level 4....the next cost will be 9450 rubies and it wont have 10% off....if you wait a bit...usually it takes under 15mins you will receive the deal that gives you 10% off all bakery upgrades...so if you wait for that it will be 9450 for your first one....11250 for the second(level 6 upgrade)....13275 for the next (level 7 upgrade) 15300 for the level 8 upgrade

so you will have to spend 49275 rubies to finish of your bakery

here's a list I made of all the discounted prices

1) 585.....you will only really get bonus on this if you build a bakery or upgrade a different bakery...so you probably gonna have to spend 650 for this one.

2) 1125

3) 3285

4) 5625

5) 8505

6) 11250

7) 13275

8) 15300

58950 for 10% off everything

so the total price for a bakery with 10% off all levels, excluding level 1 because its cheaper to buy it normal priced then to trigger discount in another way is

59015 rubies

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Thnx Shadow! 
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

Sign In to comment.