We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Exciting Times Ahead in the Great Empire!

Comments

• Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    you are raight  and also  WHEN 100k ruby cost  for you 50$ for some it cost 30$ or less  or more  iam realy angry about that
    No matter what they do in the long run it will always cost us more....There is no fairness in costs and advantages for ruby players will continue to be better for them than non ruby players....I still see players leave because of this and boredom with the game .... GGE need to look at these issues seriously....and the costs in transporting resources to one kingdom to another is still too expensive.....buildings that need rubies and rubies after a certain upgrade need to be made without the need of rubies....slots for recruiting or making tools...should not need rubies..there are so many items that need reviewing and made more accessible to all players....the team keep advertising this is a free game......but it certainly not and certainly not fair  
    No matter what they do in the long run it will always cost us more....There is no fairness in costs and advantages for ruby players will continue to be better for them than non ruby players....I still see players leave because of this and boredom with the game .... GGE need to look at these issues seriously....and the costs in transporting resources to one kingdom to another is still too expensive.....buildings that need rubies and rubies after a certain upgrade need to be made without the need of rubies....slots for recruiting or making tools...should not need rubies..there are so many items that need reviewing and made more accessible to all players....the team keep advertising this is a free game......but it certainly not and certainly not fair  

I don't know why you felt the need to spam his quote 6 times in your comment, if you think this will allow you to get your message heard out there better, then this is a terrible attempt at doing so.
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • champdavid (US1)champdavid (US1) Posts: 665
    edited 11.06.2017
    I am scared of GGE not letting us attack from outposts and saying it was a bug
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    The progress in terms of tackling bots was promising and I have some confidence you are starting to deal with the rules breaches that blight the game but with this development looks massively problematic unless you genuinely take concrete action against multi's and password sharing - by which I mean real concrete action such as actually closing the multiple accounts - this new Summer approach is going to be an absolute disasater.  Effectively you are giving the cheats free reign through a mechanism seemingly to launch attacks at will on alliances overnight from multiple accounts placed within those alliances. If the last few months prove anything it's that if you give these rule breakers any semblance of a chance to exploit the rules they'll take it.  

I'd like a clear explanation from somebody other then a BM as to how that rage mechanism works, how it was used in testing on the test servers and what safeguards are built in to prevent it being triggered repeatedly by malicious players within an alliance.  I also think this will massively impact on the top players, whilst that's okay with me personally it is going to be a problem in alliances with one or two hyperactive players constantly triggering attacks on less active players who won't be around to attend.  This looks a really really iffy development and please please tell me this has been tested.  If it hasn't all the great work you've done on bots and balance is about to go up in smoke.  

Looks deeply problematic from where I'm sitting though and this is one of those situation where a lack on detail to try and create excitement about a new development needs to be binned in favour of an honest and open discussion with players around a developments unintentional impacts.  

I accept you may not be able to shelve it now but fire up the test servers and checkj save us all a huge headache later.
    Batten @ en 1
  • Its an interesting to see the way that Good game Studios seem to be going with this, Especially with all that data they collect. Change/updating an event can only be a good thing if it works.
    Although I doubt we will be rewarded handsomely - GoodGame Studios have never awarded anyone handsomely. Except maybe the CEOs.

The biggest negative from this is the Monthly Update packages, Go back to the home news update threads from 2 years back ., see how many complaints each and every single update had due to how quick they were introduced without any decent testing and the amount of bugs it brought to the game.
    I would seriously consider adjusting this.

and as for 'Battle of the Nations' They did this over a year a go it failed then countless players offered improvements. one simple one being a ranked leader table for everyone to see. But as they still haven't employed a decent developer we get jizz all. Its 100% doable.

That itself does not give me confidence, but as always and especially with the constant mention of ' we use other sources of feedback other than the forum' always being said I 100% doubt any of this is being read.

I normally would second @Batten (GB1) on his remarks on firing up the test server to save huge amounts of headaches. Sadly my opinion on the test server is that GGS created a new server just as a bribe and it was never used as intended.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
    It is funny to have to search for the US server way down the list though given the thread that's been running and well done to the other servers above them and UK server especially Greek server great performance from them by looks of things.  Though I suspect that in all seriousness results from too many doughnuts and not enough drive in the same direction ;)   

My concern is introducing the event without dealing with mult's in summer when activity is lower if it's more frequent hits than FI and BC could do a lot of damage if those hits are strong.  I believe alliances should be able to defend and improving defence is a good thing clearly but if it's during working day school university or overnight going to be tough to handle and could be exploited by the unscrupulous.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • who the hell knows if we can log in or not ? than gge screws us again.
    ......................FIX THE DAMM GAME...................
    dragonwing @ usa 1
  • The progress in terms of tackling bots was promising and I have some confidence you are starting to deal with the rules breaches that blight the game but with this development looks massively problematic unless you genuinely take concrete action against multi's and password sharing - by which I mean real concrete action such as actually closing the multiple accounts - this new Summer approach is going to be an absolute disasater.  Effectively you are giving the cheats free reign through a mechanism seemingly to launch attacks at will on alliances overnight from multiple accounts placed within those alliances. If the last few months prove anything it's that if you give these rule breakers any semblance of a chance to exploit the rules they'll take it.  

I'd like a clear explanation from somebody other then a BM as to how that rage mechanism works, how it was used in testing on the test servers and what safeguards are built in to prevent it being triggered repeatedly by malicious players within an alliance.  I also think this will massively impact on the top players, whilst that's okay with me personally it is going to be a problem in alliances with one or two hyperactive players constantly triggering attacks on less active players who won't be around to attend.  This looks a really really iffy development and please please tell me this has been tested.  If it hasn't all the great work you've done on bots and balance is about to go up in smoke.  

Looks deeply problematic from where I'm sitting though and this is one of those situation where a lack on detail to try and create excitement about a new development needs to be binned in favour of an honest and open discussion with players around a developments unintentional impacts.  

I accept you may not be able to shelve it now but fire up the test servers and checkj save us all a huge headache later.
    The way I understand it, you will only be hit by nomads that you triggered. Meaning that if your teammates enraged a camp, they would be hit, not you.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
    So then becomes a question of strength of hit in that case.  So would effect players who rock no defence in their castles?  Good if it prevents that certainly and forces players to reblance attack and defence.  Would it hit castle hit from or main?

Batten @ en 1
  • TheBlueIcicle (US1)TheBlueIcicle (US1) Posts: 1,199US1
    edited 12.06.2017
    So then becomes a question of strength of hit in that case.  So would effect players who rock no defence in their castles?  Good if it prevents that certainly and forces players to reblance attack and defence.  Would it hit castle hit from or main?

Good question...
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • Ahh, I see GGE has created some discussion about the "new" contest. Wait until it all breaks down and then gets pulled !!
    makale @ au 1
  • What they need to improve is the ore production and the ability to loot more ore from all npc
    shootfighter @ usa 1
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) Posts: 1,370AU1

those nomad camps will be getting "triggered" :)

seems like a great update...looking forward to it...as many have said though I hope by changes the wishing well, it doesn't reduce the rubies we can get from it

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • 1st gge fix the log in bug.if you cant log in nothing else matters.how do you not understand this than replace. the troops players lost THATS THE RIGHT THING TO DO how do you gge dont understand this ? people wont spend money on a game they dont trust on something as simple as logging in
    dragonwing @ usa 1
  • You need to do something GGe because as each day goes by i feel more like  a battery chicken following life,s boring routine get some imagination and give us some real strategy problems to solve not this never ending repetitive routine,  we get that in real life, this should be a puzzle and fun but its not.
  • Johnny40 (AU1)Johnny40 (AU1) Posts: 42AU1
    Any improvements are welcome as far as I'm concerned, gets a big tedious same events etc. Even if they come with bugs once they are ironed out it would be good. Level 70 used to be a great achievement 2 years ago, now it means nothing, half the new players can achieve level 70 in a month, took me about a year  so I'm all for the upgrades
    Johnny40 @ au 1
  • LizGamer (AU1)LizGamer (AU1) Posts: 75AU1
    The resource cost isn't too bad now. Despite being a non ruby buyer, I don't mind the extra slots for recruiting/making tools costing rubies, they are convenience perks that I can easily get through VIP mode anyway. Ruby buildings are a bit more expensive but they're still possible to get to a reasonable level without insane amounts of grinding, through the wishing well and desert/fire fortresses. 

The game is definitely slanted towards ruby buyers (i.e basically being impossible for a non-buyer to win lv70 comps because of event boosters), but GGE are a business who want to earn money so I can accept that (...their customer service on the other hand...) 

As long as this update doesn't mess up the wishing well, I'm alright with it tbh 
    I still think costs for transporting are still too high realistically.....and still think too much is relied on rubies for fairness to this game....especially when it is supposed to be a free game.....yes they are a business ...but they still have a great support financially from companies and adverts and many other ways....come on and bring more fairness into the game ....so many have left because of this and the boredom of this game.....I never recommend it to others and have nearly left several times but for the friends I have made in this game....especially when you can not get out and about as much due to health issues and living out in the country etc

LizGamer @ au 1
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) Posts: 161INT1
    you are raight  and also  WHEN 100k ruby cost  for you 50$ for some it cost 30$ or less  or more  iam realy angry about that

I don't know why you felt the need to spam his quote 6 times in your comment, if you think this will allow you to get your message heard out there better, then this is a terrible attempt at doing so.
    it was  a mistake  the i find about later  so sorry for that :-)

• I think its a nice update,
    but i hope that there wont be too much changes to the wishing well, that will it impossible for non-buyers like me to get any ruby's
    I would also like to get more of the special events like the thorn king... 
    I am very curious about nomads after this update, i really like the idea to get extra rewards, and the idea you can get attacked by them is also very cool. Now i can finally use my defenders, now they are just eating food, without doing anything in return -_-

Beware of the King Cobra...

'' its time for the Cobra to rise and reveal himself ''

Sign In to comment.