Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Spitting in the Rules of fairplay!..

TwistedMind (GB1)TwistedMind (GB1) Posts: 309
edited 09.06.2017 in General Discussion
Okay..
Today, when i logged in... correction i might have fall asleep over keyboard when nomads even end.. i remember that i did trade some more banners in the last minute.. or so..

So when i wake  up i just realize this:

I was attacked in an outpost.. that it was already burning... in a place with only attack troops inside only.. been recruiting them for event that starts today..

Still stunned and dazed for what had happened i wrote this message to diplomats and forwarded to above officers... cause today we just do not know who is online or when they gonna be online to solve problems..

"Okay...
There is a thing that needs clear explanation..
Today`s morning i was attacked by this "Alan82" in an outpost that still had fires and with attack soldiers only inside prepared for todays war of foreigners or similar..
Now is this guy "Alan82" drunk or blind that he does not see the fires... or is he even worse using a boot to locate otherr castles to attack..
this is far to ridiculus...
A castle level 70 doing this...
Dude.. it just has no excuse at all..
Not to talk it is agains basic rules of fairplay: he attacked me in a place that was already burning...
Still my performance in  event it is gonna be seriously affected cause he destroyed  almost 3k of my attack soldiers... for nothing.. only a symbolic loot was taken..
So you in your alliance do not copy rules of fairplay or what...
Sorry .. but a guy comes here and realise this sh1t happened ... is this a complete joke or what.. just to affect others players gameplay.."

This is happen so frequent lately.. receiving so many illegal attacks.. that someone start to lose patience for this.. this guys are no newbies at all!... they clearly know what they are doing, and that they are breaking the rules.. they are pushing it to see if people do not notice it..

who is this guy from this time:

From the alliance that some members were just dealing with the rules of fairplay recently..
Do not tell me that the members of this alliance are not aware of it!...

More.. these guys seem so eager for a pvp..
But just are doing it without any Honor at all, not to talk in what it is written above..

Now this guy comes from a 45 member alliance..
and attacks someone from a four member alliance..

And even so breaking the rules of fairplay..
Kool yo freaK.. you are nothing more than a brickhead..

Now just for trivia.. in green i was burning in two places.. and two fine right..
From that burning places, one is full of defenders and the other attack soldiers..
So this hypocrite chooses, in spite of breaking the rules, the easiest one..
That ended up in this mess.. not counting troops on the wall..

There is no dignity, there is no Honor is this attack.. Besides it was illegal..
I`ve never done nothing like this.. even speaking in a fire clean castle... i never attacked a place with only attack troops inside..

So is this the pvp they are crying for..
Why not attack sized alliances similar to them.. and breaking rules with them also..
No, they just seem to be nothing more than a bunch of cowards...

This only hurts the basic gameplay of a player..
Yes, sometimes i am in front of alliances like this in the war of realms chart..
Maybe envy.. just happen before event stars!..

Post edited by TwistedMind (GB1) on

httpsikinja-imgcomgawker-mediaimageuploads--XyQ7zT-V--c_fitfl_progressiveq_80w_636d840ldmbc8smsqrrdxyvgif
                      @MarchOfTheDamn

Comments

• TwistedMind (GB1)TwistedMind (GB1) Posts: 309
    edited 14.06.2017
    I think it's time for you to switch to Farmville .. it's a friggin wargame... if you can't stand to be attacked. or don't wanna lose your sols.. then you either have to send your troops to a safe place or make sure they're in a well defended castle.
    Claiming it's unfar that the attacker is in a bigger alliance then you are is pure rubbish.. he alone attacked you.... not his whole alliance
    on top of that all. iff GGE thinks it's fair.. it's fair... otherwise he wouldn't be able to attack you..... STOP WHINING
    First basic rules were broken...

Then under your "wise comment"..
    All big alliance full of members can farm small alliances..
    So you who need to play farmville or lego games instead.. 

Post edited by ang1243 (GB1) on

httpsikinja-imgcomgawker-mediaimageuploads--XyQ7zT-V--c_fitfl_progressiveq_80w_636d840ldmbc8smsqrrdxyvgif
                          @MarchOfTheDamn
  • I agree that it's totally rubisch from someone just to break the fairplayrules. It makes it worse if you look at the alliances.

It's although not a rule known, but in our Alliance we don't attack small alliances. If we attack someone it is someone of our own level.

There are no other words for that that it is totally disgusting that people tend to sink that deep to attack at night in an outpost that is totally defenceless.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

edited 14.06.2017
    hey.. l'm not the one who's complaining about an attack.....lol
    but you the one that came with a foolish comment..

Besides, from your way of thinking, if GGS shoves a sword right up your fat  //..//  you probably say.. loool
    Okay..
    Rules of fairplay must be arranged between players..
    It does not matter if GGS allows it or not..
    But to respect by all, and not only for some..

@MarchOfTheDamn
  • Turtle24 (US1)Turtle24 (US1) US1 Posts: 547

If they don't follow the "fairplay rules" then that's their alliances choice. Imo some of the fairplay rules are definitely restrictive and annoying. And it is also annoying when someone attacks you and you lose troops b/c you didn't expect to be attacked there. However, it is a war game and can be played how any alliance wants to.

Not the fairest or nicest attack, yes. Evil and horrible, no.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

edited 14.06.2017

If they don't follow the "fairplay rules" then that's their alliances choice. Imo some of the fairplay rules are definitely restrictive and annoying. And it is also annoying when someone attacks you and you lose troops b/c you didn't expect to be attacked there. However, it is a war game and can be played how any alliance wants to.

Not the fairest or nicest attack, yes. Evil and horrible, no.

I perfectly understand what you wrote..

But, for me two questions remain:

1. if you do not follow basic rules of fairplay where does it lead  // i mean the basic, attacks on burning castles and couple more

if there is no evil on this, just let me tell you.. besides attacking a burning castle, full of attack soldiers freshly recruited, he also sends some glory boosters to take some profit from it.. Front and flanks.. And the most ridiculous, only a couple of hours from a glory event where he could farm foreign castles and not players in smaller alliances than his, and by breaking rules of fairplay..

so stays what i have said from behavior of bigger alliances towards smaller alliances.. And again why did not he chose a similar sized alliance to brake the rules with.. No need answer..

@MarchOfTheDamn
  • Turtle24 (US1)Turtle24 (US1) US1 Posts: 547

Dang, that tooling makes me cringe... not nessacarily b/c of the banners he put on it since some people put banners in the last few waves of their attacks... but the natty mantlets, that is just bad.

To answer your first question: Perhaps he did not check to see if it was burning, he may have just assumed. Which is... bad... but a understandable mistake.

The second question: I'm not sure what your problem with the banners is?

Attacking attack troops: Some players don't spy the castles they hit beforehand - they just head in blind... he may have been looking for resources.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Who said you have to play by the fair play rules? They can play how they want, sure there might be consequences but they still don't have to follow..

• Lol idk what server your on, but toughen up snowflake. On USA, yeah we have rules, but any decent sized alliance doesn't need to follow them. Some of us encourage attacks on our Ops. If you get hit, you have the right to hit their op back. Do it. The mindset if feel free to hit Ops, but you need to be ready to take a hit at yours in return. Fairplay.

On another note, if you don't want to lose your attacks, every time you go offline for the night, station your attackers at a "safehouse". This means station them at a player in your alliance who is under the bird, or if you don't have one of those, put them in a monument or lab, both of which no one ever messes with.
  • Lol idk what server your on, but toughen up snowflake. On USA, yeah we have rules, but any decent sized alliance doesn't need to follow them. Some of us encourage attacks on our Ops. If you get hit, you have the right to hit their op back. Do it. The mindset if feel free to hit Ops, but you need to be ready to take a hit at yours in return. Fairplay.

On another note, if you don't want to lose your attacks, every time you go offline for the night, station your attackers at a "safehouse". This means station them at a player in your alliance who is under the bird, or if you don't have one of those, put them in a monument or lab, both of which no one ever messes with.
    100% agree with SR here. I'm going to assume your 'fairplay rules' are the same as on USA1. We do not encourage OP hits but if they happen, they happen. WAR GAME. That's about all I can say. If you are not prepared for this type of thing.. yikes. 

I would also like to point out your alliance. 4 people is not good. If this is a start up you are running here, you need to get used to hits from 70/800 people. They are tied up by game politics and rules so their pool of targets is not the biggest. You are in a tiny azz alliance and you prolly don't have parent alliance protection to help you out, meaning you are an easy hit for other players. Get out of that alliance or be ready for more fires...

Turtle24 (US1) said:

Dang, that tooling makes me cringe... not nessacarily b/c of the banners he put on it since some people put banners in the last few waves of their attacks... but the natty mantlets, that is just bad.

To answer your first question: Perhaps he did not check to see if it was burning, he may have just assumed. Which is... bad... but a understandable mistake.

The second question: I'm not sure what your problem with the banners is?

Attacking attack troops: Some players don't spy the castles they hit beforehand - they just head in blind... he may have been looking for resources.

Turtle mentions those wood mantlets... come on man. That's AT LEAST a 30 min. horn. PLENTY of time for someone in your alliance to text you and get you online to defend..Honestly, you have no real reason to complain here.

~KK
    level 32 w/joke commander No ruby troops!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Proud Revenant Soul & Crimson Warrior.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    THE NINGDOM NOW AND FOREVER
    ------------------------------------------------------
    #BattleCattle
    ------------------
    Hmu to join Shadow Pond an Usa1
  • Don't hide behind your fires, that is a stupid strategy and most people don't care if your burning or not. 
    Also as stated above by KingK don't cry about being hit by a bigger alliance when you are in an alliance of 4 players.
    You are probably a selfish player that wants to play "leader" and that's why you have a dinky alliance that's probably inactive and unable to defend 1 mediocre attack with crappy tools.
  • Just attack him back.

NoMoreEvents

• There will always be players who are pathetic cowards and attack the weakest or lone players. But it's a wargame, not farmville, and they are not breaking any rules within the game, only player made rules. Besides it's only virtual troops and fires you know. So expect to be attacked and don't have thousands of troops just lying around in your castles. Send them to a safe place and if you forget to do it, then you can only blame yourself. You should probably also join a bigger ally if you want to be safeguarded against such attacks.
    MrKennyKRH lvl 800 @ skn 1
    edited 14.06.2017
    Don't hide behind your fires, that is a stupid strategy and most people don't care if your burning or not. 
    Also as stated above by KingK don't cry about being hit by a bigger alliance when you are in an alliance of 4 players.
    You are probably a selfish player that wants to play "leader" and that's why you have a dinky alliance that's probably inactive and unable to defend 1 mediocre attack with crappy tools.
    Poor soul..
    His dinky little brain does not allow more.. not to talk about his tiny little.. well. you know.. nature is not kind to all..

So just hide yourself in this burning places that you want to see on fire..
    It is a favor you do to mankind...

(...)

@MarchOfTheDamn
    edited 14.06.2017
    There will always be players who are pathetic cowards and attack the weakest or lone players. But it's a wargame, not farmville, and they are not breaking any rules within the game, only player made rules. Besides it's only virtual troops and fires you know. So expect to be attacked and don't have thousands of troops just lying around in your castles. Send them to a safe place and if you forget to do it, then you can only blame yourself. You should probably also join a bigger ally if you want to be safeguarded against such attacks.

No i just have a better solution:

It is the only power against Big alliances...

It is only fires and pixels like you say..
    I can live under fires, but they just can not live without rv`s...
    Instant capture and abandon Rv to others... Many people will say thank you.. it will be like new rv`s spwan..
    Still have spearman, maceman crossbowman and a lot of wayfarer Hero`s..
    Than it will be me breaking the rules..
    How about that..

So instead of breaking the rules and TOS of game by creating multi`s like others with baby castles to hide troops.. and to spy.. and to mess around.. with other players..
    Like Big alliances also do.. not to talk about shell accounts ...  and the farm castles and alliances they just have..
    And probably i just was hit by a shell that won some troops on nomads, and needed to feed troops...
    and a boot was used, and did not bothered to take a look at the place..

so where this kinda of talk leads..

I know this is a war game... i am not in 70 legendary 317 in less than a year and a half for nothing!
    // and root non ruby// so...
    And if i am not mistaken, you are at closed beta..

@MarchOfTheDamn
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    Don't hide behind your fires, that is a stupid strategy and most people don't care if your burning or not. 
    think what she says is valid points. rules are made and everyone says they agree with them. then some one breaks rules so what is the point in wasting all that time making rules. and as for u varg u come across as a prat. big alliances like smashing small alliances. shows what a player you must be , what will I do hit small alliance or that big bad alliance I know hit the  tiny one cos ive got good chance of winning.

• There will always be players who are pathetic cowards and attack the weakest or lone players. But it's a wargame, not farmville, and they are not breaking any rules within the game, only player made rules. Besides it's only virtual troops and fires you know. So expect to be attacked and don't have thousands of troops just lying around in your castles. Send them to a safe place and if you forget to do it, then you can only blame yourself. You should probably also join a bigger ally if you want to be safeguarded against such attacks.

And if i am not mistaken, you are at closed beta..
    You who should be playing farmville instead.. for ZERro contribution to game improvement.. many things that have to be said to developers about performance and gameplay.. you just have the chance.. and nothing.. just playing around in one more server.. or you talk but it is like baby talk.. like that kinda talk you posted somewhere about the nobility prizes.. then you messed up and start talk about towers..
    Just silly talk that leads to nowhere..

What in the hell are you babbling about? You are making zero sense. 
    MrKennyKRH lvl 800 @ skn 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    As someone who has started their own alliance at one stage you need to understand that players will always attack small alliances and that you need to hold more defense than attack if you plan on being in a small alliance.

P.S. you can make a multi for a week and use it as protection ;) you might see other alliances do it. (no I haven't used one)
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

This discussion has been closed.