Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Exciting Times Ahead in the Great Empire!

ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836

Friends, nomads, crossbowmen, lend me your ears!

The first phase of the BATTLE OF NATIONS has certainly left its mark on the battlefields of the Great Empire! But as the dust starts to settle, a great secret is starting to reveal itself! It is time to bring some light into the dark!

In recent months we have been heavily focussing on improving your overall Empire experience. To achieve this goal, we have been reevaluating and refreshing existing features, as well as eliminating exploits and pain points to create a fairer, more balanced game for every castle lord and lady throughout the empire.

We have also been working hard towards creating and implementing new and exciting content into the Great Empire. Here is just a sample of what you can look forward to in the coming updates:

ggempire-iconxtaakpngNEW EVENT MECHANIC

As a new nomad invasion dawns, our spies have reported sightings of a new threat that will change your military strategy forever! This summer’s Khan’s Revenge event will introduce a new mechanic in which you and your alliance members will have to work together to dominate the battlefield. Not only will your success in this event depend on your ability to attack enemy camps, but you can also put your defensive skills to the test by inviting attacks on your castle! Each attack you and your alliance members make on a Khan camp will increase the camp’s rage level. Once they are fully enraged, you can taunt the camp and trigger an attack on your castle. Successfully defend yourself against the onslaught of the Khan’s mercenary armies and you will be handsomely rewarded.

ggempire-iconxtaakpngINTRODUCTION OF MONTHLY CONTENT PACKAGES

Starting this summer, we will release new content into the game every single month. These monthly packages will include new features, gameplay enhancements, and a treasure trove of valuable rewards and items to help your castle prosper. The wishing well will also receive some fine tuning, and a new vendor selling valuable rewards will soon be setting up camp outside your castle walls. 

ggempire-iconxtaakpng KINGDOM RESOURCE IMPROVEMENTS

Not only will we increased the amount of resources you can loot by attacking NPCs on the world map, but we will also make some changes to the production buildings themselves. In addition to increasing the production values and maximum levels of your castle's production buildings, we will reduce the construction costs of many of the buildings. This will help you get your castle up and running even more quickly, saving you valuable time and resources that can be redirected towards exerting your influence on the world map.

Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Comments

• It says the wishing well will receive some fine-tuning, I hope this doesn't mean it'll give less rubies? Otherwise seems alright, the khan onslaught, I'm a bit sceptical of but might turn out good if done right 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Like ShadowOfEvil said, I can't help but be a little skeptical about this update after what happened with the last one - let's hope no one "forgets" information again - but overall it seems to be interesting. It will definitely be nice to have a new update every month, because the rate at which GGE currently releases updates is painfully slow. Additionally, the new nomads mechanic might actual put the defense boost to use, rather than just creating problems with PvP (though it still will). Like last time, I'm hopefully for this update, but last time we also saw the integration of Apprentice Tokens, which completely devalued the seasonal sets.

-TheBlueIcicle
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Curious to know when this update is going to happen? Also will the reduction of kingdom resources affect HoL's ?
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• ggempire-iconxtaakpng KINGDOM RESOURCE IMPROVEMENTS

Not only will we increased the amount of resources you can loot by attacking NPCs on the world map, but we will also make some changes to the production buildings themselves. In addition to increasing the production values and maximum levels of your castle's production buildings, we will reduce the construction costs of many of the buildings. This will help you get your castle up and running even more quickly, saving you valuable time and resources that can be redirected towards exerting your influence on the world map.

Is the war loot bonus being changed or is it going to come at a later date? I know you didn't say it was going to be changed, but then again you weren't informed that we wouldn't be able to attack from RVs last update.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Wishing Well is something I'm a bit afraid of, because it is now a good feature for me.

The events seems nice, because finally we get rewards for good defending, which is nice.

The kingdom recources rework is also something that i'm looking forward to.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,941
    Curious to know when this update is going to happen? Also will the reduction of kingdom resources affect HoL's ?
    I think after the end of this monthly event... Or in the end of June...

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Well i hope GGE doesn't screw the wishing well up cause because of this many non-ruby players have a chance to compete against ruby players and also helps non-ruby players gain rubies. The new event seems nice and am very happy that now for defending we"ll get rewards cause before in fcs/bcs even if we want to defend we wouldn't get rewards and thus we would hit that castle back. Also one question will hitting the camp back in this event during an incoming will lead the attack being bounced back?
    Real happy with the kingdom resources rework eventhouuh i haven't reached lvl 70 yet on aus1 but with more kr loot from towers means that i can store whole lot of krs in every kingdom and when i reach lvl 70 i could easily loot more and transport meaning upgrades will be more easier. Let's hope as this new update is making us think things will start to move in other direction,i really hope that no more bugs come along with this update like previously the login bug and others came by. Still anxiously waiting for the update. Also i am curious to find out when the update will launch? @BM ang1243   @BM_Friedrich ??

-Ather

Ather @ Germany1, Asia1, Australia1 and Italy1
    Drake @ Asia1

Milestones:
    • 100K Mp reached at level 35 with glory title King Ather The Great
    • 200K Mp reached at level 45 with glory title King Ather The Vicious
    • 11 million weekly  loot reached at level 40
    Alliance: The Seperatists

Part of GoodGame Empire for 3 years now.
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    This seems to contain some interesting things.
    A new nomad mechanic seems interesting. I need to see how that works out. They can make it awful or make it awesome.
    Rewards might be worth it or they might be pointless.
    Promises of new content sound interesting. I hope the quality is worth not bring back Royal city and alliance tournament.

What kind of "fine tuning" do you want to do with the wishing well?!

I have been looking forward to changes regarding Kingdom resources/resources for months! :D I hope it's as good as it sounds! :D
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 562
    While i like the sound of these new events, Id like the Royal Capital to be fixed ya know? It is my favorite event by far. 
  • Can't believe I'm saying this but this seems like not that bad of a idea if it works out...

NoMoreEvents

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,944
    edited 09.06.2017
    @Dark Venom (ASIA1)
    It will not affect HoL.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    @Dark Venom (ASIA1)
    It will not affect HoL.

Where did you get the information it will not not affect the HoL?
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• well it may be fun. but who knows if we can log in to the game . i could not lg in for about a week. when the game let me log in all my troops were gone but 11. my main is on fire .gge has not replaced anything i losy the last time gge support turned my request to replace the troops i lost.t\ . this very same thing has happened before.
    S how do i now i will get to log in ??
    dragonwing @ usa 1
  • LizGamer (AU1)LizGamer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 75
    This seems to contain some interesting things.
    A new nomad mechanic seems interesting. I need to see how that works out. They can make it awful or make it awesome.
    Rewards might be worth it or they might be pointless.
    Promises of new content sound interesting. I hope the quality is worth not bring back Royal city and alliance tournament.

What kind of "fine tuning" do you want to do with the wishing well?!

I have been looking forward to changes regarding Kingdom resources/resources for months! :D I hope it's as good as it sounds! :D
    I hope they sort out the costs properly.....everything costs way too much and rubies are required more and more for certain upgrades and buildings....this is an issue as it is not fair...too much costs and not fair to the ones who don't / can't afford the rubies...this is not a good incentive or for fair playing transporting from one kingdom to another though it has been reduced it is still too much....some players have left because it becomes expensive / boring especially when not able to use rubies...there must be a better answer for everyone....especially as the game is played through out the world
    LizGamer @ au 1
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 314
    While i like the sound of these new events, Id like the Royal Capital to be fixed ya know? It is my favorite event by far. 
    Yep it's already half year when it has last been in here.
  • i bet it will have bugs in it. if a company cant fix the log in bugs. lol  how can you think this will work right ? ohh and the players who could not log in. now they can they see they lost troops again
    LoraineHouseman @ usa 1
  • Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    Sounds like a good idea for an update on written paper, but at the end it's GGE, I'm assured they're going to introduce a lot game breaking bugs and screw this entire game over with a bunch of other cash grabbing content, maybe their "fine tuning" on the wishing well is to turn it into a place where you need to dump real money to receive 2000 extra rubies.
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
Sign In to comment.