Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Marauder? It's useless.

Hired the very expensive marauder..... 20% boost? 
My lowest tabs is 70 so 70 *1.20 (maruader bonus is 20%) = 84 11 more tabs.... 
And the wood and stone did not go up... The food by 1000 and coins stayed the same.

Comments

• I think the Maraunder has no effect on the tablets you get from Samoerai. Only on wood/stone/food/kingdom res and maybe coins.

I although agree as i read this, that it's not great.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Don't buy it then.
    20% can be quite alot in the long run.
    say you loot 100k normally, you now get 120k :P
    or you get 800k in 1 attack in fori, then you get 960k Glory :)

It does not increase tables, just wood/stone/glory/coins
  • I always have marauder, usually buy 3 months worth when the 30% off comes around, but even if you buy a week you will get a 10% discount when its time to renew. If you are an active hitter it is a huge amount of extra rss and coins it gives you in a week. If you sit around and play Farmville it's a waste, yes.

As for tabs, it, nor anything else (except for actual tab boosters) like extra armor loot% or anything have any effect on getting more tabs from camps. Lv 90 camps are always @68-84 tabs with 72-80 being avg.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,998
    Don't buy it then.
    20% can be quite alot in the long run.
    say you loot 100k normally, you now get 120k :P
    or you get 800k in 1 attack in fori, then you get 960k Glory :)

It does not increase tables, just wood/stone/glory/coins
    that would only be true if you would get 800k without banners , since the 20% bonus is counted same as 4 horsetails which you can imagine is no big difference but I like it since it makes feeding troops in outers easier ^^

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Is it? oh lol

• It definitely affects coins. You will not get 30k coins from nomads without the marauder. I have the marauder active all the time mostly for the extra coins.
    MrKennyKRH lvl 800 @ skn 1
  • test19PCPP (US1)test19PCPP (US1) US1 Posts: 126
    L75 RBK is normally 39,200 coins, while with him it's 47k coins.
  • The marauder seems to work better for pvp, farming people, or glory invasions than from NPC.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Marauder is very good, always have it on, turns 20mil loot to 24mil for just under 900 rubies :)
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    Marauder does affect coins. I can confirm that. You get like 5k extra coins each nomad at least.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• The marauder seems to work better for pvp, farming people, or glory invasions than from NPC.
    RB Towers have a fairly low set max of rss (wood/Stone) you can loot from them, even if you could send a million troops a max fire tower for instance will only yield maybe 4k or each at best. If you use loot% armor and a loot% hero (alonf with marauder) you can get that up to 6-8k. Not a huge difference because the base loot is so low to begin with. I can use those loot comms on Nomads and get wood/stone over 20k/ea at times since the base starts out higher.
  •  DHDF22 (US1) said:
    RB Towers have a fairly low set max of rss (wood/Stone) you can loot from them, even if you could send a million troops a max fire tower for instance will only yield maybe 4k or each at best. If you use loot% armor and a loot% hero (alonf with marauder) you can get that up to 6-8k. Not a huge difference because the base loot is so low to begin with. I can use those loot comms on Nomads and get wood/stone over 20k/ea at times since the base starts out higher.
    wow can you send me a pic of your loot commander ( I assume 90 R) Is it legendary piecies or uniques?
  •  DHDF22 (US1) said:
    wow can you send me a pic of your loot commander ( I assume 90 R) Is it legendary piecies or uniques?

Made 3 for towers, all orange pieces (maybe a cpl high range/wall reds) that max range/wall/loot or within a point of being max on each. takes a while to find the right combo of perfect pieces to make these. Basically right combo of range/wall/loot pieces, cant have any other perk on em. I put all lv 11 flank/front gems on these too, nice for weak fc's that are mostly attackers, have looted almost 60k/ea wood/stone/food along with 40-50k kres in one hit before
  • wow

so like pieces that are Range Loot Wall or something?
  • https://prnt.sc/fipgyr

https://prnt.sc/fipgvu

Yeah, keep an eye out for pieces like this, also triple loot, range, wall type pieces are really handy. Even when you find several it takes the right few to mix and match to make everything near max.

Sign In to comment.