Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Are we stuck with these three four events every month GGE?

It seems to me that other events have been taken from the game, every three days its the same old event again and again which is tedious to be honest.

Is it a lack of ingenuity or just being lazy to add a wide variety of events, bring back berimond and city event while also adding one or two events that are completely different to any of the current events.
Experienced Bloke, mercenary/Bounty hunter, I Help My Friends Always No Matter What Alliance They are in :-) Top 5 Player when not busy :)
Image result for cowboy compilation look gif

UK Server Lvl 70 with 100% experience (playing this game for 7 yrs) only as an addictive 3rd hobby though.
EX-Leader of Black Hawks, and had a significant role in all top 30 alliances on the UK server.

Comments

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,941

Are we stuck with these three four events every month GGE? 

Yes :)
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• OFERMA (RO1)OFERMA (RO1) RO1 Posts: 247
    At least looks like you can access the game and play those.
    I'm planting trees and waiting for facebook...
    I this is not fixed soon I'll buy a fidget spinner and will not have time for GGE after...  
    q S r @ ro 1
  • This will never happen, sorry buddy but GGE are too lazy to bring in new events
    They are milking the last out of this game until they can go on with their luxary life outside the game, buying expensive lamborghinis for all the cash you give them
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,794
    nomads and FL
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • It seems to me that other events have been taken from the game, every three days its the same old event again and again which is tedious to be honest.

Is it a lack of ingenuity or just being lazy to add a wide variety of events, bring back berimond and city event while also adding one or two events that are completely different to any of the current events.
    Yes. They are part of a schedule. You don't NEED to participat in events, just something to do on the side of the game. At least that was the intention for it.
  • Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 317
    ***stepping on soapbox***

OK.......... I get it... loads of people like to play more PvP ( what's stopping you) but others, like me, love the events.......... so why try to push YOUR likings to others?? The fact that there are loads of events isn't the reason people can't or won't attack other players............. is it lazyness???? Personally l won't mind a good attack, love to defend my castles (as loads of players already experienced.....lol)
    But......... to me it seems like players who want more PvP actions don't like to lose their troops..... regariding the mails I get after a won defence
    and if it's really necessary to open a gate becase there's not enough time to put up the defence ( when opening gate I also throw a feast.... donate my resources to the alliance and ship out the special resources) I get complaintmails about having NOTHING left in my castle that's attacked..... well DUHHHH!!!!! I'm not in this game to finance someone elses upgrades or make sure they have  enough food in their castles, so that's a strategy I use........... bad luck for the attacker eh??
    either they lose their troops when I'm having enough time to defend or they go home empty handed........ LOL

To me it's easy.. those who love the events can have their thing..... those who love more PvP action shouldn't wait untill GGE will put some Pvp event on for them , but just attack other players.... is it rewarding enough for them??? if not, then they shouldn't complain about too much events... because they just want to have their own kind of event with rewards for PvP attacks ....... which to me is still another event ..... just accept the fact not every player likes the way YOU ( PvP focusd player in general) love to play...... and those who love the events shouldn't complain when they are attacked occasionally.... then there will be a lot less complaining about how others play the game.

Because it's not the amount of events or the lack of the PvP actioned events that's ruining the game.... it's the WHINING...... either in the game itself with ails... or in the forum where every player seems to think THEY  have to speak their mind on behalve of ALL the players......... Lighten up a bit.... it's a friggin game and everyone has the right to play it their way to their likings

*** stepping off the soapbox after putting my 5 cents in ***
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    ummm....well they kinda just announced a new event coming out....go check it out here....
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/335531/exciting-times-ahead-in-the-great-empire/p1

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • ummm....well they kinda just announced a new event coming out....go check it out here....
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/335531/exciting-times-ahead-in-the-great-empire/p1

That's just a revamp of the Nomad event but instead of doing nothing they will attack you now.
    Imagine getting mass attacked by them, this could get fairly interesting
  • ummm....well they kinda just announced a new event coming out....go check it out here....

That's just a revamp of the Nomad event but instead of doing nothing they will attack you now.
    Imagine getting mass attacked by them, this could get fairly interesting
    Just think of all those ruby tools that are going to be used
Sign In to comment.