Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update Questions and Feedback: Summer and War approach!

Comments

• Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    edited 05.06.2017
    Think of it this way, GGE is gonna give you a reward for running a 26.2 mile marathon. And instead of giving money/rubies, they give us trash like here's some lined paper with notes already writtne on them.
    LIKE WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS????

Depends what the notes are for... I mean, if you were gonna need to take the notes - well you don't have to anymore, I suppose... :/ 
    Or maybe those notes could be the answers for your upcoming math assessment, I'd totally take it for a 26.2 mile marathon XD
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 472
    Think of it this way, GGE is gonna give you a reward for running a 26.2 mile marathon. And instead of giving money/rubies, they give us trash like here's some lined paper with notes already writtne on them.
    LIKE WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS????

Depends what the notes are for... I mean, if you were gonna need to take the notes - well you don't have to anymore, I suppose... :/ 
    Or maybe those notes could be the answers for your upcoming math assessment, I'd totally take it for a 26.2 mile marathon XD
    Yeah, let me take these notes with me to make this trip while running to try and get to first place xD
    Just saying the bears and the lions get it in this game... 

What is the max hoarder level?

• Vanish (INT2)Vanish (INT2) INT2 Posts: 101
    ANd... the box isn't even showing up for the rewards
  • ted1945 (US1)ted1945 (US1) US1 Posts: 173
    Supposedly we got a reward in the blue gift box. Only problem is no blue box. Typical.

...gold reward had time skips, and 100 bark sheilds. not horsetail banners and 250 sheilds

• Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    Wow GGE, we got the Silver reward and guess what our gift was? Yep, 10 feathers and a few time skips, 11/10

What a slap in the face smh.
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • Happy Lady (NL1)Happy Lady (NL1) Posts: 24
    edited 06.06.2017
    We just got the wrong prizes GGE. We received the nomads prices..?!

should get on lv 70 (silver prize):
    Bark shield  x 150
    Banner of triumph x 50

I dont need 10 feathers...
    NL1 server ;)
    and got my level 70 :D
    Happy Lady
    Leaving or left the game at 20-07-2017

Never forget who you are

# I never dream about succes, I work for it
    # Whatever you decide to do, be sure it makes you Happy

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    I wondered why there a blue gift box when I logged in. 10 feathers and I forget what else.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,828

Here we go again......

GGS messes up, and what do they do?  QUICK, CHANGE the announcement!  Maybe no one will notice!

Check the NEW version of the rewards payout:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/334766/new-event-battle-of-nations#latest

The PROBLEM is, the ORIGINAL announced rewards for WoR was:

WAR OF REALMS REWARDS

Bronze:

Levels 3 - 19
                                   Bark shield x 32
                          Levels 20 - 39
                                   Bark shield x 50
                          Levels 40 - 70
                                   Bark shield x 75
                          Levels 70+
                                   Bark shield x 100

Silver:

Levels 3 - 19
                                     Bark shield x 50
                                     Banner of triumph x 15

Levels 20 - 39

Bark shield x 100
                                     Banner of triumph x 20

Levels 40 - 70

Bark shield x 125
                                     Banner of triumph x 25

Levels 70+

Bark shield x 150
                                     Banner of triumph x 50

Gold:

Levels 3 - 19                                  Bark shield x 50
                                      Horsetail standard x 20
                                      Fast travel feather x 10

Levels 20 - 39

Bark shield x 100
                                      Horsetail standard x 25
                                      Fast travel feather x 10

Levels 40 - 70

Bark shield x 150
                                      Horsetail standard x 30
                                      Fast travel feather x 10

Levels 70+

Bark shield x 250
                                      Horsetail standard x 50
                                      Fast travel feather x 10

The threshold for the Silver reward is 200.000 average glory points collected by the highest scoring half of the players of your server. 
    The best three performing servers will get the Gold rewards.

Angus

Now, I DO realize that I am talking about the difference from one "Happy Meal Toy" to another.  But, when you are expecting the "Hot Wheels" reward, and get the "My Little Pony" one instead...... it just makes you realize just how poorly run your local fast food place really is. 

THAT is GGS........ worse run than your local fast food restaurant. 

And, NO...... I don't want fries with that.............

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836
    Hi all,

Apologies about the reward change, there was a miscommunication of rewards to the Board Team, The reward for FIs/BCs is designed to help in the Noms/Sams, and vice versa, and that was where the confusion lay... it was confusing that each set of rewards seemed to suit the other set of events :P 

Sorry,

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Hi all,

Apologies about the reward change, there was a miscommunication of rewards to the Board Team, The reward for FIs/BCs is designed to help in the Noms/Sams, and vice versa, and that was where the confusion lay... it was confusing that each set of rewards seemed to suit the other set of events :P 

Sorry,

Angus

Dear Angus,

Could you ask the designers how more time skips and feathers are going to help against Nomads and (Bark) shields are not?

I don't know if I'm the only one but i use a lot of shields during Nomads, so i could use those shields.

Hope to hear from you soon

Kind regards,

Lucas1999

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836
    Hi all,

Sorry,

Angus

Dear Angus,

Could you ask the designers how more time skips and feathers are going to help against Nomads and (Bark) shields are not?

I don't know if I'm the only one but i use a lot of shields during Nomads, so i could use those shields.

Kind regards,

Lucas1999

Hi @Lucas1999 (NL1)

Firstly, the team have gone home for the day now, so I'm going to have to go on my own assumptions :P 

I would agree with you that the bark shields and the time skips are the best two rewards for the nomads/samurais, but they are also the main reward for both events, I guess what I'm trying to say is that the bark shields will be pretty easy to save, whereas with time skips, there is often a certain speed at which you have to use them, as there is a cap on the number you can hold, time skips given during/just before noms/sams gives more of an opportunity to get the most out of them IMHO... and ultimately these were the rewards decided to be given out, and for me, the split is pretty good to be honest.

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 472
    Firstly, the team have gone home for the day now, so I'm going to have to go on my own assumptions :P 

Angus
    THEY HAVE GONE HOME?!?!
    Do they know how many problems there are with the game? They just go to work sit at their desks' give you misinformation and then GO HOME! WHAT IS THIS?
    Just saying the bears and the lions get it in this game... 

What is the max hoarder level?

• Hi all,

Sorry,

Angus

Dear Angus,

Kind regards,

Lucas1999

Hi @Lucas1999 (NL1)

I would agree with you that the bark shields and the time skips are the best two rewards for the nomads/samurais, but they are also the main reward for both events, I guess what I'm trying to say is that the bark shields will be pretty easy to save, whereas with time skips, there is often a certain speed at which you have to use them, as there is a cap on the number you can hold, time skips given during/just before noms/sams gives more of an opportunity to get the most out of them IMHO... and ultimately these were the rewards decided to be given out, and for me, the split is pretty good to be honest.

Angus

Dear Angus,

Thanks for the answer to my question. It's clear to me that these rewards are meant to be used at once, with the idea that they are not saved.

Kind regards

Lucas1999

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) US1 Posts: 837
    woohhoooooo 10 feathers + 8x 5 h skips!!!!! That's VERY helpful to my Nomad quest [somersault.gif]... best gift ever....

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    The rewards need to be better. Like getting a seasonal booster or something
    Gold booster for three days
    Silver booster eighteen hours
    Bronze booster six hours.
    That would actually help!
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 562
    The rewards need to be better. Like getting a seasonal booster or something
    Gold booster for three days
    Silver booster eighteen hours
    Bronze booster six hours.
    That would actually help!
    agreed
    Yeah. THese rewards simply weren't worth it.
  • Well. we won silver for FCs.  Hopefully we'll get gold in nomads because that silver reward wasn't very good. lol
    HardCase @ usa 1
  • edited 07.06.2017
    what they are doing is making a war game, then changing things to see at what point people will stop playing because it's past what they will stand for.  They are both DR.'s;   this isn't a game. it's research and we are the mice in the labyrinth.

edited to correct spelling
Sign In to comment.