Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Usa - the strongest server :)

Comments

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 06.06.2017
    Foreigners and Bloodcrows are not NPC. They are castle lords. Same is also true for human players and alliance cities and yet a lot of people mistake them for NPC even though only castle lord heroes work on them. (If you use an NPC commander for example on Foreigners or Bloodcrows you will only get the negative bonuses if any when using anything that is not unique, unless if the commander specializes against both NPC and Castle Lords.) Occupations are not castle lords or NPC either, because "occupation" heroes will only work on them. While heroes intended for stationing or supporting are not practical for attacking. lol. 
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Foreigners and Bloodcrows are not NPC. They are castle lords. Same is also true for human players and alliance cities and yet a lot of people mistake them for NPC even though only castle lord heroes work on them. (If you use an NPC commander for example on Foreigners or Bloodcrows you will only get the negative bonuses if any when using anything that is not unique, unless if the commander specializes against both NPC and Castle Lords.) Occupations are not castle lords or NPC either, because "occupation" heroes will only work on them. lol. 
    They're considered castles lords by the system but they aren't real players so we consider them npc. 

Lord septimus @us1
  • As for U.S.1 it is true we only came in 16th place. Humiliating I am sure for such a big and strong server, but has a combination of problems like shell/farm accounts because of multis and wars among some of the strongest alliances. Bigger servers seem to have more wars than smaller servers.
    David Noble @ usa 1
    edited 06.06.2017
    Foreigners and Bloodcrows are not NPC. They are castle lords. Same is also true for human players and alliance cities and yet a lot of people mistake them for NPC even though only castle lord heroes work on them. (If you use an NPC commander for example on Foreigners or Bloodcrows you will only get the negative bonuses if any when using anything that is not unique, unless if the commander specializes against both NPC and Castle Lords.) Occupations are not castle lords or NPC either, because "occupation" heroes will only work on them. lol. 
    They're considered castles lords by the system but they aren't real players so we consider them npc. 

You have a point, but I still call them castle lords even though they are not real players as you pointed out. They can also change their defensive strategies unlike Samuri, Nomad, and Berimund tents. As for Berimund towers they can change their defensive positioning on walls and are npc instead of castle lords, but technically speaking this is actually an event instead of invasion and outside of the Great Empire where all of the invasions take place.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • ya ya , USA 1 is still strong , most of the top alliances are at WAR , hint  Server WAR , so to be in the top while being hit everywhere is great , Ever been in a war for the past 4-5 yrs ? You guys can't war like us PvP , we hit live targets not NPC , lol 
    what server war? 5 alliances, KoN Misc MU KoN2 and SoK does not make a server war. seriously we can stop calling it the server war now.

The Potato Peeler of The Untamed

~// TheProphecy //~ 

Official title of King of the Potato's granted by Myself, Upon Myself
    Proud Deputy of The Untamed
    WE ARE RECRUITING ACTIVE
    300K MIGHT+ PLAYERS
    5 MILLION WEEKLY LOOT
    MUST HAVE 5TH WAVE
    !!!Apply In-Game!!!

• Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) US1 Posts: 631
    edited 07.06.2017
    > Everyone on the forums complaining about the new update, and getting fleeced by GGE wth no compensation,

> Brb FL event comes round and everyone popping glory chests and spending rubies to win some invisible inter-server event.

Enjoy spending money on this dead game and bragging about some pointless event ranking on the forums.

USA1 still the best server.
    Post edited by ang1243 (GB1) on

• DHDF22 (US1)DHDF22 (US1) Posts: 452
    edited 06.06.2017

Many Euro servers have been running years before USA1 ever came about, remember this is a German based game. Everyone who thinks USA1 is the biggest server is just foolish. It's not a true testament to server power, but when they had the top world wide alliance rankings by power points a few months back KON and FU were barely inside the top 20 (This was back when KON was first in PP), yet heads and shoulders above other USA1 alliances. I had no expectations whatsoever USA1 would win any top 3 server awards for this stupid new "event" if you can call it that

edited 06.06.2017
    To make it more fair maybe GGS should have a score board for "all of its servers" on "battle of nations" like it does for all of the other invasions and some events (like Berimund and Storm Islands for example) that can be seen be everyone on every server instead of it being invisible events to see the total "average scores" so that way people can know how far ahead or behind their server is during each invasion for this month to make it more competitive towards other servers. Unless if you have an account on Facebook for example you won't be able see what is going on with the other servers in this so called "battle of nations".You may see other people discuss about the "battle of nations" in the forum or while playing the game and that is how you can find out about the current ranking as well depending on what country you are in, but lets just say "What if U.S.1 for example was in 10th place early on in the Foreign Invasion and then fell behind to 16th place at the end because they did not know how far ahead or behind they were in the battle of nations during the Foreign Invasion"? It seems pointless for there to be a battle of nations, unless if there is a scoreboard that all players can see on every server during each invasion instead of having to wait until the end to see it. It could also show the rewards as well for bronze, silver, and gold as well instead of having to look on to Facebook or wait until the end of an invasion to see the rewards. Because of the fact that Goodgame Empire has many servers GGS could very easily add a scoreboard for the "battle of nations" that can be seen by everyone during each invasion.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,798
    well at least UK came a decent 4th 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
    edited 06.06.2017
    Yeah, but if U.S.1 was able to see their average score vs. those from other servers during the Foreign Invasion instead of having to wait until the end of it to see their score would they have had a better chance of getting top 10 as well? This does not seem fair for the "battle of nations" to be an invisible event. What ranking is the US1 Server or your server right now in the Nomad Invasion for the average score? I honestly don't have a clue yet. I don't see the point of waiting until the end to see the final score.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • well at least UK came a decent 4th 
    Yeah, but if U.S.1 was able to see their average score vs. those from other servers during the Foreign Invasion instead of having to wait until the end of it to see their score would they have had a better chance of getting top 10 as well? This does not seem fair for the "battle of nations" to be an invisible event. What ranking is the US1 Server or your server right now in the Nomad Invasion for the average score? I honestly don't have a clue yet. I don't see the point of waiting until the end to see the final score.
    No...they really wouldn't have- because nobody gave a sh*t about the event. Rewards were crap and it was more about how much shells your servers had. Wouldn't have made any difference if one or two players worked harder 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    That's what confuses me,

I've been on the US, Asia and UK servers.  I'll leave Asia alone, lol.  The UK server is very good, but quite a bit weaker compared to US server, but they rank 4th while US is like 16th or so in this.

That tells me we're looking at things wrong if we are trying to use an event competition to compare strength of servers. Whether it be those above the US, or those below the US.  This was primarily a war game but it has been gradually been changing into a cash cow npc event game.  Treat the rankings for what they really are: servers that kicked butt at doing an event they were interested in.  Congrats on the rewards so far, and I wish the incremental top prizes were more substantial.

Probably the only real way to do it compare strengths would be to have a real war between servers.  Perhaps a decent compromise would be to make a Berimond style event between the two and have at it.  (Not some poor coding excuse like foreigners / BC )
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    > Everyone on the forums complaining about the new update, and getting fleeced by GGE wth no compensation,

> Brb FL event comes round and everyone popping glory chests and spending rubies to win some invisible inter-server event.

Enjoy spending money on this dead game and bragging about some pointless event ranking on the forums.

USA1 still the best server. Suck it down, phags.
    US server so good Brits like Morentz are over here cause they know their country's server is some ass
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    So let's say the Madagascar server has 12 players total, and all 12 hit for exactly 788k glory throughout the event.

And the French server has 15,000 players total and 9,000 of them hit for 1.2M glory each while the other 6,000 have zero glory.  That's 720k each on average.

So Madagascar would then be in 1st place.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    So let's say the Madagascar server has 12 players total, and all 12 hit for exactly 788k glory throughout the event.

And the French server has 15,000 players total and 9,000 of them hit for 1.2M glory each while the other 6,000 have zero glory.  That's 720k each on average.

So Madagascar would then be in 1st place.
    correct that is why Hongkong one could be inflated easily since it only has like 200 players or so total

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    lol @ other countries trying to talk shit over a game cuz they know they'd get rekt irl

IKR lol.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    For the guys asking how the event works up above, it is just the top 50% of scoring players average. So there is about 1750ish  players that would have been counted for in this event on International2 making it a lot easier for them to drive up the average unlike US where there is at least 100 times more people playing in it.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• USA has 16000 players that means 8000 counted. 
    Our 8000 person has  100k power.....
    Thats why it is low
  • USA1 did actually get silver even though apparently even though we were ranked at only 16. https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/comment/4762539/#Comment_4762539
    David Noble @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file