Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Usa - the strongest server :)

15 servers above US1
Good job ;) 
The so called , "strongest" server
This might not be the best way to prove your strength, but US1...eh.. definitely not the strongest

Comments

• I guess we are the strongest server now, bow to us!  ;)
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    Naw I'd still say de1 but they are having a big war there atm but srly even Australia beat us1 loooooooooool

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • I guess we are the strongest server now, bow to us!  ;)
    Congratulations mate:)

But , I'm pretty sure that it's Germany ;)
  • Naw I'd still say de1 but they are having a big war there atm but srly even Australia beat us1 loooooooooool
    Good job;)
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Inter2 has a lot of veteran players with lots of experience, was expecting them to get top 3 minimum. Good job to them, but bad luck US, gotta prove yourself in Nomads, seeing PvP against NPC's is a bit hard ;)
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    lol i saw this coming when they announced the event

congrats to Int2...was a bit shocked with you guys on top...especially since your the second server...and you smashed the first one (Int1)   
    US1 i honestly thought would win...understandable that you guys are in a war
    and i was shocked with how well AUS did...great job guys

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • ya ya , USA 1 is still strong , most of the top alliances are at WAR , hint  Server WAR , so to be in the top while being hit everywhere is great , Ever been in a war for the past 4-5 yrs ? You guys can't war like us PvP , we hit live targets not NPC , lol 
    haha , any more excuses? 
    It's not like the other servers aren't at war. ;)
    (Germany)
  • what u people are thinking?
    usa sever is the best most of our best player are in war
    int2 don't make fun of us first u people need to know how to defense
    first u people need to know how to defend....please get it right

Made by me using word
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    what u people are thinking?
    usa sever is the best most of our best player are in war
    int2 don't make fun of us first u people need to know how to defense
    de1 has a big war as well lol you are not the only ones having war

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    Well the invisible new event flopped again what a surprise.  Why not just cut all the crap and just send a gift out to everyone if thats what u wanna do. 

Whats the point in having an event that no one can see, no one can monitor how you are doing, no one has any idea how its going, or how well you are doing, is influenced by factors so far out of your control its not even funny, ie top 50% of players average event scores.  Not very helpfull if your server is 75% shells / farms scoring 0 is it!!! you never going to win regardless of how well the active players do.

Overall a complete joke, that was hyped up to be a real event, when really its something totally invisible, that only GGE know if they are actually doing anything at all, lets face it no player is going to trust GGE right now with anything at all its integrity is through the floor. 

This same "event" tanked, and tanked badly last year, you yet again ignored all the feedback from last year and you made the exact same thing, truth is you are not in a position to be able to run an event like this properly, for it to be even slightly effective its going to need a real time score / leaderboard.  And you just cant do that.   So what s the point?

And you have the audacity to set up a Q&A session with the developers for what reason to what end?, so you can ignore all the feedback you get once again?  like you did with every other type of feedback you have ever recieved.  Be it through the forum, or the beta team.  Truth is if you want to do something you are going to do it regardless no matter how overwhelming the feedback.  So why would anyone waste their time and effort giving constructive feedback if you are going to ignore it?

oh...dont be a downer...

Made by me using word
    thanks septimus....it was a long time coming...we faught some big, LOTS small....some easy and not many hard....it is something i will always remember and will always be proud of what we did

they day we defeated those NPCs!!!!

Made by me using word
  • Great job all the other servers for really defeating those NPCS, it must have been a hell of a fight. 
    Haha, I'm so happy to see that your server's the 'only' server that has a war going on ;)
    Please let us know when you come up with more excuses ;)
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,512
    edited 07.06.2017
    Post edited by flug (NL1) on
    flug @ nl 1
  • I have a good game for u all NPC lovers....

Its called...... FARMVILLE there you cant hit real players
    What makes you think that we're NPC lovers?

I'm not telling that US is weak, it's very strong , top 5 for sure.
    But , it's definitely not the strongest  ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file